• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
"Alright, this may get a bit messy."

I go over and give the beasts T H E S U C C, eating their blood and souls and adding them to my army.

[It's 3 Dragons and 2 random beasts Paul can choose]

[Reposting]

Overlord775 said:
The flame mage re-opens her eyes and smiles back at Dilma, with her heatbeat rate being sky high, every liber of her person filled with happiness.

"I feel the same way~"
Dilma is still looking at Ruby with a gentle expression on her face and with her hand on the Pyro mancer's cheek

"You know cutie, normally i would have invited someone like you to a room and do dirty things with you [Curse you Fandom!], but i think that i should start low this time, give some time before the big finale"

The White Mage than started to lean towards the Flame magician ear and stopped when her mouth was centimeters of Ruby's ear, her previous Gentle expression was transformed into a Seductive look

"Unless that you want to go to the good stuff now, i wouldn't mind either, cutie"

To combine with her new expression, Dilma's voice tone was equaly seductive.

However, that didn't last long, since Dilma get back to look Ruby's face once more and without the seductive voice tone and look

"Of course, only if you want to cutie. If you want, we can just drink some milkshakes or something related to that"

Nicholas continues modifying his own body, his armors continue building things in various locations.

"Certainly." Jonathan says as he hands one of his bullets to Eike. Eike recognizes that this is an Origin Bullet, what's more, it's the exact same kind that he himself uses.

"These? These are my own, of course. Origin Rounds, forged with my own Origin, just as yours are." He explains.

[Reposting]

@Tago

I give another sigh.

"Yes, you can keep the sandwich-big piece of neburian dung!" I exclaim, looking at the screen.

Millions of energy signatures had just appeared, this time extremely different from those of Senht.

"That we have. How very interesting. Well, now that you know I won't get myself killed, you don't have much reason to watch me, do you?"

[Let's go with a Hydra and Chimera]

Oh ok then, that was an experience.

"So, did you need anything else?"

I switched bodies due to Hydra poison, but other than that it was pleasure.

"Is some of that poison ready? I'm willing to pay high for a bottle or two of those. Also, it was tasty, thank you."

"True. Well, I think I will work on my gun for now, once that slave of hers is available I would like to borrow her as well. If anyone wants to know anything from me, I'll be here." Jonathan answers in an entirely calm tone.

Nicholas continues doing what he was doing previously. The devices for Ruby and Dilma are nearing completion now.

"Well I finished some of this, I'd be careful using or drinking it." Kyouka responds, handing over some of the poison made with Eike's rib

I look over it.

"I can sense some dangerous things inside this. How much do i need to pay?"

"Well I don't think I really need money but I recall you upgrading someone's equipment. How does that work exactly?"

@Exodus

She should be completely under my control now. She'll just stand here until I give her something to do though.

"Amy, here are your orders to start. I want you to somewhat maintain autonomy, but there are some rules to follow at least.

1. Don't attack me or anyone with my curse mark under any circumstances, and follow our orders above any one else's. Obviously I myself have priority over the others.

2. Don't follow the orders or otherwise assist anyone who might wish to antagonize us, and refrain from giving out any information to the public about our activities.

3. Report everything you do or learn back to me at least once a day.

4. If you're approached by Nicholas or anyone affiliated with him, without myself or one of my commandments present, flee. Don't talk to him under any circumstance.

I might add or change these when I feel like it. If that's understood, then go assist Jonathan with whatever he wants until further notice."

I readjust my position against the wall. Making this bullet is rather tedious, although suddenly not needing a soul to do so makes things easier than they would've been. Prototypes are weaker than I need them to be, but I can work out the kinks.

"Oh well do you think you could enhance this then?" Kyouka asks, pulling out the Jewled Sword

"Ah, there you are. Here, I would like you to improve this weapon and its bullets. It has a wide variety of functions, so improve them all." Jonathan hands the gun and bullets to Amy. After which he starts tinkering with various objects in the area.

@Crusade

Fujin shakes her head. "I already have temporary dopplegangers reporting other important News for me, so exploring this Garden is no issue." She takes a perfect piture of Andrew.

[sorry for leaving you in RP limbo ovo]

Edwellken said:
@Exodus
She should be completely under my control now. She'll just stand here until I give her something to do though.

"Amy, here are your orders to start. I want you to somewhat maintain autonomy, but there are some rules to follow at least.

1. Don't attack me or anyone with my curse mark under any circumstances, and follow our orders above any one else's. Obviously I myself have priority over the others.

2. Don't follow the orders or otherwise assist anyone who might wish to antagonize us, and refrain from giving out any information to the public about our activities.

3. Report everything you do or learn back to me at least once a day.

4. If you're approached by Nicholas or anyone affiliated with him, without myself or one of my commandments present, flee. Don't talk to him under any circumstance.

I might add or change these when I feel like it. If that's understood, then go assist Jonathan with whatever he wants until further notice."
"That's fine."

[Isn't Exodus a commandment? So, therefore, she is always with a commandment so she could talk with Nicholas and Co]

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Ah, there you are. Here, I would like you to improve this weapon and its bullets. It has a wide variety of functions, so improve them all." Jonathan hands the gun and bullets to Amy. After which he starts tinkering with various objects in the area.
"What can you tell me about them?"

"Hmmm." I grab the sword. It's certainly complex, but that doesn't matter. Now...

I enhance it. It's energy release capacity is much higher now (in the AP cap), and it can now do more with it's stored energy than just release it (basically versatile energy manipulation, so it can do stuff like forcefields and more controlled/stronger magecraft).

"That should work. It has a lot of room for improvement though. Maybe Nicholas can help you with it. I suggest finding a way to make it absorb mana from your enemies. Now, the poison?"

"Well, the weapon contains missile launchers, ordinary guns and a laser cannon. As for the details, this gun was wielded by myself in my old world, though its capacities were not as impressive yet, it was an assassination weapon, built to eliminate anyone who stood in my way of conquest and rule, its bullets have scattered the lives of hundreds, if not thousands by my memory, its bullets were the finest we could create, now improved even further as Origin Rounds." Jonathan states as he tinkers.

[@Drite Pretty sure I said that I only wouldn't edit it out if you guys let Exodus find out on his own.

(Also I'm more disappointed in the fact that you're acting like I'm not the one who pointed that out on Discord in the first place.)

Well whatever, I'm leaving it for now since it makes things more interesting. ]

"Thanks for the upgrades, here you go."

Kyouka hands over several containers of the previously mentioned poison

"Alright, this should be good."

I telekinetically grab the bottles and move on. I go to a silent place, to work on "something"...

Junkoposter said:
@Crusade
Fujin shakes her head. "I already have temporary dopplegangers reporting other important News for me, so exploring this Garden is no issue." She takes a perfect piture of Andrew.

[sorry for leaving you in RP limbo ovo]
"Why do you like working with news so much?"

Fujin shrugs. "Originally it was just because I was already a News reporter, but since my Origin was awakened it is something I instinctively do with great pleasure." Fujin says while getting a couple more perfect shots.

@Drite

Ruby blushes because Dilma's flirt.

"Well, while i would really love to do the thing with you right now, to embrace you in your entirity and experience the best of plasures ,,,"

She says with a solf tone of voice.

".,. I think you are right, we shouldn't rush things and instead enjoy every step of the way up to that point, so it may be an even better experience~"

The pink haired girl continues while smiling.

Fujin nods her head. "There's also a second Origin in this body for sis, or as you most likely know her, 'Mega-Fujin'." Fujin says plainly.

Fujin shrugs. "I have no idea, once everyone got their second 'set' of powers, sis just kinda appeared in this body with me."

"Thats interesting. I wonder though, if our Origins can compliment each other. Communication and News are pretty heavily linked concepts."

Back