• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Thread

Sena continued to walk in silence, her hands resting on the back of her head. She was a bit anxious now that they were heading out on their first mission. She hoped she would be able to help keep everyone safe. As she thought that she glanced toward Palaria, remembering their interactions as well as what Shalai had said to her before. Sena wanted to be able to support her no matter what happened.

Neron rolled his eyes in search of anything else that was more interesting than just that, who knows, maybe he'll discover that the group is being watched or something.

"And we both know you can't even help yourself, kid. So get off my back..." Victoria replied emotionlessly, walking forward and stepping away from Palaria before smoking a cigarette.

(Metaphor)
"If I can help you, maybe I can figure out how to help myself, Victoria." Palaria said, her voice... saddened
Neron rolled his eyes in search of anything else that was more interesting than just that, who knows, maybe he'll discover that the group is being watched or something.
Outside of shifting air far above from playful air elementals in the distance, there was nothing

"I know little of the Windlord, but... maybe other Elementals are sentient like us, in a way. I cant say for sure, outside of you Stonefallen." Shalai commented

Outside of shifting air far above from playful air elementals in the distance, there was nothing

"I know little of the Windlord, but... maybe other Elementals are sentient like us, in a way. I cant say for sure, outside of you Stonefallen." Shalai commented
"I wonder about the water, it must be annoying when a boat runs over you" he joke a bit

"I wonder about the water, it must be annoying when a boat runs over you" he joke a bit
"Almost like that's why they destroy any ships they get anywhere near." Shalai said, her young voice growing hard

"By the way, while we actually have time, anything you want enchanted?" Shalai's voice went back to normal

As she continued walking along with the others, Sena picked a small rock up off the ground and began tossing it into the air and catching it. She was thinking about the advice she had received about her gravity magic and how to extend it beyond herself. A couple of ideas for training methods were already circling her mind and she smiled, excited to try them out when she got the chance.

As she continued walking along with the others, Sena picked a small rock up off the ground and began tossing it into the air and catching it. She was thinking about the advice she had received about her gravity magic and how to extend it beyond herself. A couple of ideas for training methods were already circling her mind and she smiled, excited to try them out when she got the chance.
"...Sena...?" Palaria muttered, looking at her as she picked up a rock, silently watching...

Sena glanced around and noticed Palaria watching. She smiled and said, “What’s up? Was there something you needed?” As she did Sena continued to toss the rock into the air now no longer looking at it.
"Not really... I just saw you throwing a rock and... I wondered if you were thinking about magic... or something that you wanted to get out..." Palaria murmured

"Not really... I just saw you throwing a rock and... I wondered if you were thinking about magic... or something that you wanted to get out..." Palaria murmured

Walking a little closer to Palaria, Sena replied, “Thank you for your concern. I was just thinking about the advice you gave me about using my gravity on others and how I’m gonna practice that. It’s a pretty exciting idea for me. What about you though? Anything weighing on your mind?”

Walking a little closer to Palaria, Sena replied, “Thank you for your concern. I was just thinking about the advice you gave me about using my gravity on others and how I’m gonna practice that. It’s a pretty exciting idea for me. What about you though? Anything weighing on your mind?”
"...yeah..." Palaria said hoarsely, from her expression and voice, it was mentally painful to be out here

"...yeah..." Palaria said hoarsely, from her expression and voice, it was mentally painful to be out here

Sena’s expression turned to one of concern and she let the rock she was throwing fall to the ground. “There’s a lot I don’t know so I’m not sure what I can offer but I’m here to support you. If there’s anything that I can do to help even a little, no matter if it’s big or small, please let me know.” she said softly. It hurt seeing someone in such pain. Sena could only offer support and hope that she could make a difference.

Sena’s expression turned to one of concern and she let the rock she was throwing fall to the ground. “There’s a lot I don’t know so I’m not sure what I can offer but I’m here to support you. If there’s anything that I can do to help even a little, no matter if it’s big or small, please let me know.” she said softly. It hurt seeing someone in such pain. Sena could only offer support and hope that she could make a difference.
"Just... don't let yourself get killed... all right...?" Palaria asked quietly, giving Sena a long stare and now much hiding her pain from her subordinate

"Just... don't let yourself get killed... all right...?" Palaria asked quietly, giving Sena a long stare and now much hiding her pain from her subordinate

Sena looked as though she had something to say before setting it aside and instead saying, “You can count on me. That’s something you can trust me to handle.” Deciding it would be best not to push to much harder for now.

Sena looked as though she had something to say before setting it aside and instead saying, “You can count on me. That’s something you can trust me to handle.” Deciding it would be best not to push to much harder for now.
"Thank you..." Palaria responded, and was silent for awhile, before putting a finger on Sena, Palaria's voice appearing in her head as she felt the most minor of mana being put through her body

"What... what was it you wanted to say...?" Palaria asked

"Thank you..." Palaria responded, and was silent for awhile, before putting a finger on Sena, Palaria's voice appearing in her head as she felt the most minor of mana being put through her body

"What... what was it you wanted to say...?" Palaria asked

After the initial surprise Sena hesitantly responded. “It’s just that keeping myself and everyone else alive is already at the top of my priorities and your pain seems to run very deep. I want to do whatever I can to help but I understand that we aren’t super close just yet and trying to push could just make that worse. I stopped because I didn’t want to say anything that could cause any more pain. Like I said before there’s a lot I still don’t know so I’m just feeling my way through this as carefully as possible, trying not to make a big mistake.”

After the initial surprise Sena hesitantly responded. “It’s just that keeping myself and everyone else alive is already at the top of my priorities and your pain seems to run very deep. I want to do whatever I can to help but I understand that we aren’t super close just yet and trying to push could just make that worse. I stopped because I didn’t want to say anything that could cause any more pain. Like I said before there’s a lot I still don’t know so I’m just feeling my way through this as carefully as possible, trying not to make a big mistake.”
"...I want to be close, Sena. I want to be able to connect with every member of my team. But... you're right that my pain runs deep, so... thank you for caring so much." Palaria telepathically responded, letting Sena have a few moments to respond before pulling her finger back and cutting the connection

"...I want to be close, Sena. I want to be able to connect with every member of my team. But... you're right that my pain runs deep, so... thank you for caring so much." Palaria telepathically responded, letting Sena have a few moments to respond before pulling her finger back and cutting the connection

“You’re welcome.” She responded simply before the cut off. The smile on her face slowly began to return after that.

Back