• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

Angelica set her swords on the ground, hopping up to help Magnus put the sail in position, "Alright... Steady..." She said.
Magnus began to start setting the sail on one side, remaining steady as well as he handed some rope to Angelica as he worked

Magnus began to start setting the sail on one side, remaining steady as well as he handed some rope to Angelica as he worked
Angelica began setting the sail on the other side with the rope, clearly not having any idea what she was doing but she was observing Magnus, giving him passing glances so she could do a better job and she seemed to be getting the hang of it decently quickly.

Magnus breathed out as he began finishing up, dropping the rope down as he began to set up the preparations for the main sail to go on, glancing at Angelica to make sure nothing was screwed up and smiled as he saw she did a good job

"I have no problem" i say
“Miles how bout we go shopping for supplies to get us to Polth.” I say.
"I...don't need much food to live off of, don't worry too much about me." Roman said. He decided against revealing his power, for now, not wanting to reveal his hand in case anything went down.
"No idea, probably your signature looks "captain"?" Says Drake to Magnus.
Poke)

"All right, let's go get the resources we need to set sail, that means planks, food, drinkable water, that kind of thing, we can set up getting up to the Crow's Nest when we get back" Magnus said, sliding down the main stern of the ship(Or whatever the main part for the sails is called I don't remember lol) and motioning angelica to come down one she's finished as well

Angelica finished whatever the **** she was doing, dropping down and picking up her swords, mounting them to her side.

"Thanks... It ain't that special, though." Angelica said with a shrug.

"About weapons, I called in a favor, should be here in an hour. Now then, let's go shopping!" Magnus said, leading the way to the nearest medical facility, fully planning to overspend as to donate

"I don't really need anything, so, go ahead and do your shopping. Actually, I'll probably stay behind to do some training..." Angelica murmured.

Magnus arrived, putting ten platinum on the counter "I'd like 25% of your stock, use whatever's left to fund what you need to." Magnus said to a shocked receptionist, going back to talk to her manager about it

"If you want to be..." Magnus responded as the receptionist came out with her manager, who was carting a large amount of medical supplies, took the ten Platinum with a smile, and left the supplies to the Renegade Pirates with a "Thank You" while the receptionist also seemed extremely happy

"You're welcome!" Magnus responded, taking the cart outside for Finn to do his thing as he began heading to the general shop to buy liquor, general water and food+preparations for food

Finn pulls a towel from under his shirt it is rather enough to cover the entire cart which he picks up before the towel simply falls flat the cart and contents gone. "Okay I'll explain the ground rules later." I say.

"Hrmmm, this should be good." Says Drake as he saw various goods and sour candy alike before he bought some of them with his own money that he save beforehand

"Scurvy is bad for seamen after all, we should stock them."

Last edited:
Roman walked into the store, looking through the shelves. He immediately grabbed a few basic stable foods. Crackers, rice, bread, cheese, etc. Generally, anything he thought they could use to make quick meals while traveling. After that, he picked out some particularly expensive alcohol.

"...If he's loaded...we might as well get the good stuff, eh?" He thought, carrying his pile back towards the group.

Angelica did just that, standing around as she waited for the group to finish whatever shopping they were doing. She decided to head outside to find a bit of a more secluded area, doing just basic exercises, primarily push-ups to pass the time while she waited.

Magnus picked out a few things himself, namely several different kinds of spices and meats that are particularly hard to cook well on your average ship, avoiding buying a fishing rod as he began to lead the group to the checkout area where he used gold instead of platinum to pay for everything, moving to leave as he knew there was one last thing they needed before the wait

"All right, planks now. You'll see why this is what I'm getting." Magnus commented as he moved to go to a woodworking shop to buy planks built of the same wood as the ship itself

Magnus was quick about being in and out of the shop, buying what he needed and left to go to Angelica, turning his head back "do what you want for a bit, he won't be here for about forty minutes." Magnus said as he was out of sight now

"Angelica." Angelica heard her captain's voice say her name, it wasn't his usual tone when addressing, well, anyone in the crew really, it was quieter with something else unknown mixed in, but it wasn't at all unfriendly

"Oh, hey, kid." Angelica said, turning to him as she ceased doing push ups, picking up her swords and mounting them back to her side.

"What's up?" She asked.

Back