• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

Angelica then turned to Magnus, "So, 'Captain', once we get our ship ready where are we headed next?" Angelica asked with crossed arms.

"The Island of Polth, the underworld arenas produce some right nasty fighters, but it also has plentiful resources. I'd also note that the government has a very loose hold on the island, so it's only when people like The Hero of the Navy show up to it that people actually truly follow the laws there." Captain Magnus responded as the ship began to take shape from the help given by the crew, being suddenly lowered into the water as the shipbuilder began working on the more complex bits like rooms and such

"Hero of the Navy, huh?" Angelica murmured, clearly interested in their next destination, though, she wasn't too privy to who this 'Hero of the Navy' guy was. Though, if the place had resources, it didn't really matter.

Roman shrugged.

"Well...let's give this...Hero of the Navy guy a wide berth for now. Don't want to run into any big shots so soon..." He said, shrugging. He grabbed a hammer and some nails from the ship's supplies, beginning to help the others craft the ship. It was clear he had some experience in the craft, even if it wasn't at the level of a dedicated shipwright.

Angelica tilted her head, watching as the other built the ship. She clearly had no idea what she was looking at, as she, herself had 0 experience as a shipwright or as a craftswoman.

"Hm..." She said to herself, just observing as everything went down.

"Well, we should be able to avoid Astle for the time being..." Magnus said as he began absorbing himself in the work, most of the ship being done at this point as he moved to help with the stern and steering

"Hero of the Navy, huh?" Angelica murmured, clearly interested in their next destination, though, she wasn't too privy to who this 'Hero of the Navy' guy was. Though, if the place had resources, it didn't really matter.
Roman shrugged.

"Well...let's give this...Hero of the Navy guy a wide berth for now. Don't want to run into any big shots so soon..." He said, shrugging. He grabbed a hammer and some nails from the ship's supplies, beginning to help the others craft the ship. It was clear he had some experience in the craft, even if it wasn't at the level of a dedicated shipwright.
"Hmmm, dunno how can I help with the boat repair but I'll do what I can." Says Drake as he getting closer to Finn.
(Poke)

"By the way, I heard about a special fruit that's bestowed by the God to give mankind the power needed to fight the "devil of the sea", are you by any chance the wielder of sich power?" Ask Drake to Finn.

“I ate an angel fruit I heard their common name is devil fruit I am not sure if that is actually true but yes I did.” I say calmly getting off the ship to collect my tools.

"....I see, it is called angel fruit, you're right bout that." Says drake to Finn.

no wonder they spread the false history about the fruit, they're terrified huh. Thought Drake as he remembered the elders at his hometown terrified of angel fruit

"it's great that you didn't go mad with power, some peeps that ate the fruit thought that they're invincible after all." Says Drake.

"They're usually powerful..." Magnus said, getting the stern in place along with the ship builder, breathing heavily as she turned "Well, now we need a Jolly Roger, any ideas or do I make it myself?"

"If you have an idea for it I can make it myself. I'm actually a pretty good artist if I do say so myself." Angelica said with a shrug.

"Well I was thinking of an average skull with a thin red X across it with the two normal bones being replaced by a cutlass and a cannon." Magnus said enthusiastically to Angelica, spreading out a sail so she could work her magic with paints the Shipbuilder brought out

Angelica nodded, picking up one of the brushes as she cracked her knuckles a bit before getting to her work, and, surprisingly, her light boasts as an artist rang true as she expertly weaved the design that Magnus wanted onto the sail, finishing her work after about 15 minutes.

"It'll take a bit to dry, but, here ya go." She said, getting off her knees since she had to kneel down to get to the sail and paint on it.

"Yeah, until then let's get the rest of our non-jolly Roger sails up! Thank you Angelica." Magnus said, bowing a bit before rushing to get the non-drying sails out

"We're probably near eachother in age Angelica!" Magnus responded, coming with a smaller sail and thick rope, beginning to climb up to set the sail into positio

"No problem, kid." Angelica said with a shrug.
Roman shrugged.

(Poke)

"We're probably near eachother in age Angelica!" Magnus responded, coming with a smaller sail and thick rope, beginning to climb up to set the sail into positio
"Heh, I call everyone younger than me Kid, don't pay any mind to it. Need some help up there?" Angelica said.

Back