• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

"You do? Yah seem pretty skilled to me." Angelialca said with a shrug.

(Meant for Reaper.)
"Nowhere near you, consider you've been able to train and sharpen your skills for longer than I have." Magnus responded, though was clearly surprised by the praise

"Nowhere near you, consider you've been able to train and sharpen your skills for longer than I have." Magnus responded, though was clearly surprised by the praise
Angelica shrugged, "Well, yeah, I guess you're right, but you're skills seem pretty satisfactory to me, at least. I can train you if you want, though." She said.

Angelica shrugged, "Well, yeah, I guess you're right, but you're skills seem pretty satisfactory to me, at least. I can train you if you want, though." She said.
"I do want to train under you, if you will..." Magnus responded, stoppind bowing and standing up straight

"I do want to train under you, if you will..." Magnus responded, stoppind bowing and standing up straight
(Forgor.)

Angelica nodded, placing her hand on the handle of one of her swords.

"Yeah, I'd be happy to train you, kid. We should probably get everything set up for travel before we do, though..."

"Hmmmm, know your limit is good i case you can't store anything in your pocket anymore, but what's the biggest thing have you stuff into your pocket then?" Ask Drake again

"That..... is well, i thought you can house in a Galleon but i guess this is fine too." Says Drake

"By the way, when do we leave? Where's our captain?" Ask Drake

(Forgor.)

Angelica nodded, placing her hand on the handle of one of her swords.

"Yeah, I'd be happy to train you, kid. We should probably get everything set up for travel before we do, though..."
"We'll have time to do that before we depart from the island. Plus Finn is carrying everything so it'd be fairly easy to set up." Magnus responded, nodding in understanding before drawing Ace

Back on Jalka Island, there was another crew being assembled. A blonde woman walked through the island, getting food and rum for her ship. It was relatively large, one that she took and sailed to the island not much earlier. She smiled as she had made her way back. In fact, all the time that she was there, it appeared as though she had never stopped smiling. She put the food on the ship before looking toward the horizon. She turned around, hearing the sound of four guards who were upset with her getting her food and ale in the same manner she got her ship. Their guns were aimed right at her. Her smile made them uneasy, but they didn't waver, demanding she return the stolen food items and the rum. Hasha responded merely by taking a swig of the rum, while drawing her sword, and doing it in an obvious manner. They responded on instinct by shooting, treating her drawing her blade as her preparing to attack.

And it was.

Hasha continued to smile as they fired, deflecting the gunfire away from their ship until they were out of bullets. Or rather, until it appeared that way. The farthest away guard fired a shot toward her head, causing it to lean back and appear as though they had gotten her. However, she revealed she was still smiling, catching the bullet with her teeth. This left the guards terrified as their weapons and best attacks were of no use. Hasha smirked, sheathing her blade as the guards drop in absolute agony from wounds they had now realized she had inflicted. Realizing she could use more rum, the pirate steps on the bleeding wounds of the collapsed guards, creating a makeshift red carpet as she heads back to the island to get more.

"We'll have time to do that before we depart from the island. Plus Finn is carrying everything so it'd be fairly easy to set up." Magnus responded, nodding in understanding before drawing Ace
"Oh, we're doing it now? Cool with me." Angelica said, drawing her Silver blade instead of her Black Blade, shrugging as she waited for him to come at her.

Magnus drew Ace and charged Angelica, his form and attack were good, but nowhere near Angelica's level, Magnus clearly wanting to start with a spar

Roman glanced into the distance, the distinct noise of gunfire reaching his ears.

"...Guess ol' Kalk ain't the only crook around here..." Roman said. He reached into his pocket, before remembering he didn't have any weapons on hand.

"...Let's hope we're on the ship before...whoever that is tries to start something. I ain't keen on fighting unarmed..."
(Uhm, unless Roman has B R O K E N enhanced senses that's a whole nother island lol)

Magnus drew Ace and charged Angelica, his form and attack were good, but nowhere near Angelica's level, Magnus clearly wanting to start with a spar
Angelica got into a basic stance, meeting his charge with a skillful parry, redirecting his blade to the side and delivering an elbow strike to his neck if successful, letting out an impressed whistle.

Angelica got into a basic stance, meeting his charge with a skillful parry, redirecting his blade to the side and delivering an elbow strike to his neck if successful, letting out an impressed whistle.
Magnus managed to bring his arm up to block it, trying to punch Angelica's elbow to hit nerves, while using his sword arm to strike at Angelica's shoulder with Ace

Magnus managed to bring his arm up to block it, trying to punch Angelica's elbow to hit nerves, while using his sword arm to strike at Angelica's shoulder with Ace
Angelica winced a bit at the hit to the elbow, not dodging due to it merely being a casual spar as she shifted the grip of her sword and blocked Ace with the back of her blade, trying to force Magnus back now.

Angelica winced a bit at the hit to the elbow, not dodging due to it merely being a casual spar as she shifted the grip of her sword and blocked Ace with the back of her blade, trying to force Magnus back now.
Magnus was pushed back a bit, trying to strike Angelica right under the sternum to wind her as he visibly was putting effort into keeping his ground

Magnus was pushed back a bit, trying to strike Angelica right under the sternum to wind her as he visibly was putting effort into keeping his ground
Angelica bent her neck and torso backwards to dodge the attack, displaying impressive flexibility as she then tried delivering a headbutt to Magnus while clashing with him.

Magnus staggered back from the headbutt before trying to sweep Angelica's legs while still locked with her
Angelica broke their clash as she pulled back from the headbutt, doing a skillful backflip after knocking Magnus away from her and creating some distance.

"Not bad at all, kid." Angelica said, letting out a breath.

Back