• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

"....I see, it's good to know your crew's capability I guess." Says The man.

"By the way, my name is Drake, Drake Quentin, nice to meet you." Says Drake to Roman.

"We're... busy!" Magnus responded, Klark managing to dodge before he looked around and saw his crew was being beaten and stepped back

"You beat my crew, I surrender." Klark said, not happy about it as he crew began getting up and healing from their injuries

"However, this is not the end!" Klark said just as him and his entire crew jumped up and to their ship at once, causing a rainfall as Magnus rolled his shoulders a bit

Angelica slowly opened her eyes, sighing in relief as she noticed that Klark(or whatever the **** his name is) and his crew had run away.

"Piece of shit ran away..." Angelica murmured, sheathing her katanas.

"Even... if he had continued fighting... his crew would've suffered for it." Magnus said, shaking himself

"It's up to your choice to join my crew or not, just saying the easiest way to achieve both of your goals is to become a pirate." Magnus said, beginning to walk further into the town, anybody who knew it would know he was likely going to the shipbuilder's shop

"I'll consider it for now..." Angelica said, "I'm a bit unnerved that someone I just met was digging into my personal history, though..."

"Of course, your actually the person I thought I'd have the hardest time finding." Magnus responded, turning to Angelica "My apologies for that, I just needed to know who I wanted on my crew, so I have to do a little digging on everyone, not too deep on anyone though, I don't want to uncover any secrets unless the crew feels comfortable enough with me to reveal them." Magnus said, bowing a bit to the swordswoman

"......" Angelica sighed, "It's fine, kid. Your more polite than I expected, so, I'll let it slide... If this little 'crew' of yours can help me achieve my goals, then, I'll... join up, I guess." She said begrudgingly and with a complete lack of trust.

Roman looked at the man, hesitating for a bit.

"....I can travel with you, for the moment...." He said, shrugging. In truth, he was in between jobs at the moment, and would begin to run out of money if he didn't do anything. Plus, the idea that he could bolster his fame by joining up with the man did seem rather appealing. If he could take on pirates as strong as Klark...it wouldn't hurt to associate himself with him.

"I will earn your trust, and you Drake?" Magnus said, seeming extremely happy about two of the four he was after joining his crew

Miles was sleeping in a chair at the back of everything, with a straw hat on his face to block out the light and avoid anything on his face, he had blocked out all the noise and only left the bartender's voice to wake him up in case of emergency.

Miles was sleeping in a chair at the back of everything, with a straw hat on his face to block out the light and avoid anything on his face, he had blocked out all the noise and only left the bartender's voice to wake him up in case of emergency.
(In the bar or something? Cause practically everyone closed that down for the night lol)

after sleeping for a while since there arrived, Miles decided to move, he took off and threw the straw hat to a boy who I think was called tuccy(?), he walked slowly, behind the group, although he was simply waiting for him to move, after all they didn't call him.

"alright, sounds pretty interesting for me anyway." says Drake after he heard Magnus' words.

"By the way, let me say it again but my name is Drake, Drake Quentin, nice to meet you all." Say Drake as he introduce himself to his soon-to-be crew once again.

"...Angelica. Angelica Burns." Angelica said, sighing as she slowly lit another cigarette as she introduced herself.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"I am Captain Magnus... you must be Miles, yes?" Magnus said to the Elf, recognizing him by the ears and turned to the new arrival "I don't recognize you however, but yes, I am building my crew here!" Magnus said, bowing a bit

"I am Captain Magnus... you must be Miles, yes?" Magnus said to the Elf, recognizing him by the ears and turned to the new arrival "I don't recognize you however, but yes, I am building my crew here!" Magnus said, bowing a bit
Miles was confused, does this person know him? or has he seen it somewhere he doesn't remember?

He try to play along with these people.

"And what motivates you to form a crew, magnus?"

"....looks like it's the captain's lucky day...people are already jumping out of the woodwork to join..." Roman muttered, glancing at the new arrivals.

"...My name is Roman, by the way. A name that will soon be known across the sea!" He said, smirking slightly.

Angelica visibly cringed when she heard Roman say "a name that will soon be known across the sea", simply sighing as she breathed out some smoke.

"Hopefully not everybody here is such a piece O' work..." She thought to herself as she smoked.

"My goal is to make it to the end of the end of the Grand Line and to claim the piece of the world for myself and my crew! Obviously we'll be tussling with some of the biggest names around for that!" Magnus announced

"But first, we need a ship worthy of the Grand Line, so let's go get one built!" Magnus said, sheathing Ace with a smile

Roman stared at Magnus for a moment.

“you serious? You really plan on taking the Piece of the World for yourself?” Roman said, raising an eyebrow. He new his goals were loafty, but that was extreme, even for him.

Angelica glanced at Magnus, and then just continued staring forward.

"Whatever... I ain't here for money or fame, nor woman, nor anything like that. Trust me when I say you can keep all that stuff to yourself." She said.

Miles blinked several times at what he heard... "Seriously, are you so determined on that? I'm sure many powerful pirates are after that treasure, so it could be suicide"

"If I didn't have a high goal for us, would I be a captain? I set my sights to the stars and how to get to them, but I need a crew willing to go on that kind of a risky journey to do so!" Captain Magnus said, chuckling as he heard Angelica

"Regardless we need a name for the crew as well, my first idea was the "Renegade Pirates" but I think that may be a little cheesy." Magnus said, nodding and understanding Miles' worries, but clearly determined to go so far

Back