• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

"Eh, first I'd say working on getting a bit more muscle mass before you start trying to get into technique and stuff... If you ain't the strength or stamina to take me on then your not really gonna get anywhere with pure skill, even with your sword." Angelica said, "Once you get a bit buffer you can join me for training and shit like that if you want." She said with a shrug.

"Eh, first I'd say working on getting a bit more muscle mass before you start trying to get into technique and stuff... If you ain't the strength or stamina to take me on then your not really gonna get anywhere with pure skill, even with your sword." Angelica said, "Once you get a bit buffer you can join me for training and shit like that if you want." She said with a shrug.
"I am buff for my size, issue is your just stronger than me outright." Magnus said, flicking his head to the side "Also my sword name is Ace if you wanted to know"

"I am buff for my size, issue is your just stronger than me outright." Magnus said, flicking his head to the side "Also my sword name is Ace if you wanted to know"
"Well, hey, there's a lotta people stronger than me out there. Can't have a captain that's weaker than a crew member, aye?" Angelica said lightheartedly, patting him on the back.

"Well, it does exist... it's for more than one reason I'm going to Jalka. Both to get a Navigator and an angel fruit. I'll set up a First Mate when I get to know the crew better, I'm just saying, I personally see you as top of the class for that." Magnus said honestly, clearly having had a long time of nothing to prepare

"Well, it does exist... it's for more than one reason I'm going to Jalka. Both to get a Navigator and an angel fruit. I'll set up a First Mate when I get to know the crew better, I'm just saying, I personally see you as top of the class for that." Magnus said honestly, clearly having had a long time of nothing to prepare
Angelica shrugged, "Well, whatever. You wanna keep going or are you satisfied now?"

"I want to keep going, maybe we can practice more of technique or physicality if you want, training and all of that." Magnus said honestly

"Hrmm, alright." Says Drake as he shuffling the deck randomly
"I've never played Blackjack, could you explain the rules to me?" Miles asks as he approaches
"It's pretty simple, you take one card at a time until your card deck value reaches 21, if it go beyond 21 then you lose, card number 2 to 10 represent their value, face cards which are king, queen and jack also worth 10, the ace is worth 11 but it'll be worth of 1 if adding 11 points makes you lose." Explain Drake to Miles

(Literally just googled them)
"You make a bet and draw cards to get as close to 21 as possible without going over you start with two one facing up." I explain.

"Alright. We can always do both, if your up for a more intense spar." Angelica said, gripping her sword gently.
"I am, pretty sure Dell won't mind if I'm ruffled up when he gets here... well, what do you want first? Or do you want me to take the lead for training?" Magnus asked, readying himself

"I am, pretty sure Dell won't mind if I'm ruffled up when he gets here... well, what do you want first? Or do you want me to take the lead for training?" Magnus asked, readying himself
"Well, first, let's just keep on testing your physical limits in a fight. I'll try and guide and help you improve your skills while we do." Angelica said, pointing her katana at him.

"Well, first, let's just keep on testing your physical limits in a fight. I'll try and guide and help you improve your skills while we do." Angelica said, pointing her katana at him.
Magnus nodded, doing a deft vertical slash at the air that was precise, cutting through the air, but not what could be at Angelica's level before stepping forward for a real slash, leaving a purposeful gap in his defense so he could capitalize on Angelica going for it

Magnus nodded, doing a deft vertical slash at the air that was precise, cutting through the air, but not what could be at Angelica's level before stepping forward for a real slash, leaving a purposeful gap in his defense so he could capitalize on Angelica going for it
Angelica ducked down and dashed forward, avoiding the slash and going for an upward vertical attack as she noticed the opening in his defense, but, she didn't go for it, clearly having realized his trick as she tried to sweep his legs while executing her slash.

Angelica ducked down and dashed forward, avoiding the slash and going for an upward vertical attack as she noticed the opening in his defense, but, she didn't go for it, clearly having realized his trick as she tried to sweep his legs while executing her slash.
Magnus spun over the kick and under the attack, grabbing Angelica's leg with extreme flexibility and throwing her into a nearby tree while he ended up on his feet

(Poke)

Magnus spun over the kick and under the attack, grabbing Angelica's leg with extreme flexibility and throwing her into a nearby tree while he ended up on his feet
Angelica avoided getting her leg grabbed by jumping into the air at the last moment, flipping around and trying to deliver a mid-air roundhouse kick to Magnus's jaw, prepared to regain her footing regardless of whether or not the attack worked.

Magnus deftly used Ace to kite Angelica's leg around him as he tried to uppercut Angelica, using Ace to slam into Angelica's blade

"Hrmmm, it is rare to encounter such fruit." Says Drake as he finished shuffling the cards, then he give Miles, Finn and himself 2 cards as start.
The card Finn as flipped up is an 8 and the other is a 5 he decides to put another. "I know however I heard someone on the island does but it could just be a rumor." I say.

The card Finn as flipped up is an 8 and the other is a 5 he decides to put another. "I know however I heard someone on the island does but it could just
be a rumor." I say.
"Oh really? i wonder what type of fruit he got." Says Drake as he see what card he got. The card Drake get is a 5 and a 6 so he decided to pull another card from the deck.

Angelica avoided getting her leg grabbed by jumping into the air at the last moment, flipping around and trying to deliver a mid-air roundhouse kick to Magnus's jaw, prepared to regain her footing regardless of whether or not the attack worked.
(Poke)

(Poke)

Magnus deftly used Ace to kite Angelica's leg around him as he tried to uppercut Angelica, using Ace to slam into Angelica's blade
Angelica blocked the uppercut with her other hand as she precisely clashed with Magnus's blade, her katana gliding past it as she deflected the sword strike and went for a vertical slash after she'd regained her footing properly.

Back