• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: God Tier Upgrade Via Strong World Calculation Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to say "our forced lowballed calcs of casual feats contradict a non lowballed and fully measurable feat in AP" is ridiculously upsetting to even be seen as an argument
emphasis on 'forced lowball', because it literally isn't wrong, it just doesn't have a base chart to go off of safely without suspending disbelief because of real life limitations.

Last edited:
That explosion was made by the space pirates, but Enel is the only "bridge" that connects these values to the rest of the characters, right?
Enel beat the guys who could tank that explosion and destroys the machinery that could produce it without being broken or even scratched.
I don't like using bounties as a measure of strength, but Oda basically put his bounty near Ace's if he were a pirate and added 'Luffy as LUCKY to be rubber', clearly refering to how built different the dude Enel was.
A character who did those feats put on the same level as Ace, who scales to the god tiers.. That's a sane scaling chain if you ask me. It can be used as support for post-skypiea Enel specifically, and the god tiers who Oda referred to when saying there are pirates in the blue sea Enel wouldn't handle.

Not the thread for it- but definitely worth a thought.

Last edited:
I stated before about my issues of using feats from Strong World, but like ObberGobb stated they already been accepted so they are going to be used anyway.

And this feats do actually scale to Shiki's AP, so i don't see anything that stop us from apply them to him or to other characters.

He won't via his own merits, possibly through the scaling we have of him and greenbull fighting Sabo and co but outside of that, nada, he can't scale
Personally i always thought that it was stupid, there its no reason for his regular AP to not scale to his own gravity.

Especially when we always see him using gravity to enhance his physical attacks, similar to how Whitebeard with his quakes.

And the scaling from Greenbull should be the definitive proof that his physical stats should be comparable to his own gravity.

Last edited:
Can someone please unlock these 2 profiles

WHAT THE HECK, this thread came out of nowhere Tempest, thought you were done Power scaling One Piece? Are we seriously getting High 6-A God Tiers after all!?

Edit: I see most of the Top Tiers have been upgraded to High 6-A already, this is awesome

Last edited:
WHAT THE HECK, this thread came out of nowhere Tempest, thought you were done Power scaling One Piece? Are we seriously getting High 6-A God Tiers after all!?

Edit: I see most of the Top Tiers have been upgraded to High 6-A already, this is awesome
yee
I never thought I would see Multi Continental FTL Kinemon lol.
lol

Yusuke’s still H6A for some reason so that could be an interesting one. Fairy tail has some H6As I think. I was thinking of making some with OP GTs vs Invincible or Omni-man.

We literally do not know its upper limit. It doesn't account for any amp outside of size and speed.
Whitebeard's was rejected because it broke the earthquake formula, because the world of One Piece is ridiculously huge and the rules of the site don't have specifications about far larger planets' fault lines and their earthquakes.
It wasn't "wrong". It was just over the limit for PLANET EARTH's logic, not a fictional world nearly the size of the sun.
It's an unquantifiable amp, ut won't justify a 250x amp.
Can I see the calculation? And why wasn't there an effort made to pusue such a massive upgrade?

..????? What feat of Shiki's is 4 exatons?
Sorry I read the joules value as exatons.

That is not how you find an outlier. At all.
Then how?

He was showing off.

The island tilt was not an enraged attack at all. What are you talking about.
No he was trying to sink the island. What part of that was showing off? Because he was smiling while doing it?
I was wrong. It wasn't enraged but it wasn't casual either.

You clearly aren't comprehending what's going on, and your logic is dogshit.

We couldn't calculate the full yield of the attack because we couldn't quantify it, since there is a limit on IRL earthquakes on earth, and this is not an earthquake on earth.
We had to choose an alternate method that brought up a ridiculously lower end.

The highest an irl earthquake can go is Magnitude 10.5, continent level. These were touching Magnitude 13. We couldn't quantify it so we had to use an alternate method which lowballed it.
Can I see the calculation?
If you can't quantify the feat then how are you going to use it as supporting evidence?
And if the feat really is in the exaton to moon level ranges then that also puts it as a candidate for an outlier. 2 casual feats from the top tiers are 250x-10000x times stronger than the strongest calculated serious feat and many many other casual feats at a greater difference. The lower end feats are much more consistent.

It's an unquantifiable amp, ut won't justify a 250x amp.
Unquantifiable by wiki standards. Unknown in its canon. You're judging an unknown value as 'the highest possible one' while ruling out several amps that possibly make it tens of times stronger and then some.
Can I see the calculation? And why wasn't there an effort made to pusue such a massive upgrade?
Because again- our own logic doesn't cover that. Earth physics don't allow any magnitude greater than 10.5 IIRC otherwise the world would cease. It wasn't persued because the wiki would have to create a whole new standard for fictional earthquakes.

And if the feat really is in the exaton to moon level ranges then that also puts it as a candidate for an outlier. 2 casual feats from the top tiers are 250x-10000x times stronger than the strongest calculated serious feat and many many other casual feats at a greater difference. The lower end feats are much more consistent.
Lemme remind you that between Luffy and Moria was a 1000/2000x difference during Shadow's asgard and Luffy still hurt him/took several direct hits from him. And between Luffy and Hody was a jump dozens (if not hundreds if the wiki didn't ignore the possible amount he ate) and Hody was still not one shotted during his weaker state.
In fiction that gap isn't as ridiculous as you might imagine it to be.

No he was trying to sink the island. What part of that was showing off? Because he was smiling while doing it?
Sink the island where his alies are? Bro what? Read the whole marineford arc, you can see him trying the best he can to protect his sons, and then later is where he went more full out but it was against his enemies, his alies were always on that island until whitebeards death... He was only going to sink it if they left him alone on that island

Y'all, this means Impel Down / Marineford Crocodile now has Exaton level durability thanks to Jozu.

AP in the Gigatons... with Dura in the Exatons.

I'm pretty sure scaling Doflamingo to Kaido based on Kin'emon is less nonsensical, because then Crocodile would scale to Doflamigo and he'd at least have an AP that wasn't a tens of millions of times less than his Dura.

Y'all, this means Impel Down / Marineford Crocodile now has Exaton level durability thanks to Jozu.

I'm pretty sure scaling Doflamingo to Kaido based on Kin'emon is less nonsensical, because then Crocodile would scale to Doflamigo and he'd at least have an AP that wasn't a tens of millions of times less than his Dura.
I mean Sai used to have 7-C AP with 7-A durability.

And Boro's ship from OPM has 6-C to 6-B AP but exaton lvl durability.

I mean Sai used to have 7-C AP with 7-A durability.
He did? Huh.
And Boro's ship from OPM has 6-C to 6-B AP but exaton lvl durability.
Yeah but that's less weird because Ships and other Vehicles (usually) aren't living beings. Their armor being a 1,000,000 stronger than their guns is less jarring than when a person's skin is 1,000,000 tougher than their punches, because unlike a human being, their offense and defense aren't quite as interconnected.

Marineford was a scaling shitfest tbh

Why would he try to sink the island.
When his children are there
And the only reason why he didn't sink the island for 90% of the war was because his children were there

Why would he try to sink the island.
When his children are there
And the only reason why he didn't sink the island for 90% of the war was because his children were there
His SBS also says he NEVER takes what his others value as 'treasure', and marineford is the centerpoint of justice in the world for the people. He wouldn't sink it because of his morals regardless tbh.

His SBS also says he NEVER takes what his others value as 'treasure', and marineford is the centerpoint of justice in the world for the people. He wouldn't sink it because of his morals regardless tbh.
I don't think that SBS should be relied on since he didn't have any problems in actually destroying the base of Marineford or killing people. It's a stretch to say he wouldn't sink the island later in the fight just because people value the island.

I don't think that SBS should be relied on since he didn't have any problems in actually destroying the base of Marineford or killing people. It's a stretch to say he wouldn't sink the island later in the fight just because people value the island.
He split it in half so his sons could escape, otherwise he had no interst in sinking it when having several chances to. Blackbeard was the one who tried that and got stopped by Sengoku directly at the mere thought of it

@Antvasima can you unlock these please so Tempest can apply the changes?

It's not sbs, it's in his vivrecard, actually nevermind his vc is a lil different
The great pirate "Whitebeard" who loved freedom and his family!!!

"The world's most powerful man" who was once in fierce competition with the "Pirate King" and was feared even before the age of the great pirates. Despite possessing the "wobble" power that could destroy the world, Edward Newgate, a.k.a. "Whitebeard," finally refused to lay a hand on the legacy of his old enemy. He had already obtained his own treasure. It was "freedom" to conquer the seas and a beloved "family".

Navaris around the world were absolutely defended. This also maintained the balance of the world.

So whats the scaling looking like for the God Tiers and the high Tiers? Are we downscale the sacabards to a lower value of High 6-A or the same value of 1 Exaton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back