• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so it looks like 6-B yonkos is staying for now which is good. For the actual thread. I don’t mind scaling jozu, Marco and admirals to 6-B. That’s fine.
I'm entirely okay with Admirals being 6-B, but still iffy on scaling Marco and Jozu to straight up 6-B because then the WB crew is flush with 6-Bs while Kaido and Big Mom have top commanders who scale to Doffy at best ... Which again, throws things out of whack

0793-009.png

Whitebeard is dead. He doesn't hold the position anymore. And Oda hasn't even made any vivrecards or databooks or any important titles since then. He's still calling him "the so called strongest beast" because that is his title.
"The strongest man" is Whitebeard's title. "The strongest man" is Kaido's strength level after Whitebeard is dead via people who have fought another yonko
No, Kid lost his arm to the red-hair pirates which is before that alliance was made. Vivre cards are still being made since Whitebeard has died, he made the 'The world's strongest creature'". But this all relies on using Killer and Kid as credible sources of powerscaling knowledge when we don't have evidence they even fought Shanks himself or evidence that they're able to correctly discern who's stronger between them.

Keep in mind Killer believed an alliance with Hawkins and Apoo would be enough to bring down Shanks and I don't know about you but recent feats has shown me that wouldn't be the case:
0677-005.png
0700-003.png

We've calced feats below 7-A for Akainu.

Nobody's saying "7-B, likely 7-A, possibly 6-B for Akainu"
You misunderstood my point. I'm saying we have a 6c for luffy and zoro and both have hurt kaido and that may become problematic later. But since we cant talk about wano I'm turning a blind eye to that cuz rn 6B is the more reasonable choice

I'm entirely okay with Admirals being 6-B, but still iffy on scaling Marco and Jozu to straight up 6-B because then the WB crew is flush with 6-Bs while Kaido and Big Mom have top commanders who scale to Doffy at best ... Which again, throws things out of whack
unknown.png

We're not scaling or comparing the strongest crew to people that the strawhats can handle.

Also. Literally every single commander with feats scales above Doflamingo. This is not an argument.

For @Eminiteable, you're right about that portion. Just know that I'm not trying to dodge the point, but we can reopen the last thread and discuss it there when this is done, or we can make a new thread. The point is that we need to finish this CRT prior to any Yonko arguments.

I don
No, Kid lost his arm to the red-hair pirates which is before that alliance was made. Vivre cards are still being made since Whitebeard has died, he made the 'The world's strongest creature'". But this all relies on using Killer and Kid as credible sources of powerscaling knowledge when we don't have evidence they even fought Shanks himself or evidence that they're able to correctly discern who's stronger between them.

Keep in mind Killer believed an alliance with Hawkins and Apoo would be enough to bring down Shanks and I don't know about you but recent feats has shown me that wouldn't be the case:
0677-005.png
0700-003.png
I don’t see why then they would want shanks’ head, I get that they’re after the red haired pirates, but going after shanks’ head isn’t something they would have a reason for if he wasn’t involved directly. That’s just how I see it. We can discuss it later though.

Now.

What don't we agree with?
Pretty much agree with everything. I think the “Strongest crew” quote finishes my issues with Ace and other commanders scaling to the admirals.

Side note: Damages point is vaild with the issue of people are going to try to scale other commanders to WB crew. We could just make a rule to scale off feats and not an imaginary “Commander level” especially since Oda never states all Yonko commanders are = and some commanders have solid 7-A feats and are not in any way 6-B

Side note: Damages point is vaild with the issue of people are going to try to scale other commanders to WB crew. We could just make a rule to scale off feats and not an imaginary “Commander level” especially since Oda never states all Yonko commanders are = and some commanders have solid 7-A feats and are not in any way 6-B
We will just argue against it.

Marco is bullying 2 commanders as we speak.
The Tobiroppo which scale under commanders scale above Gear Third Luffy who scales to Katakuri
Ben Beckman is stated to be equal to Shanks

"Commander level" isn't a thing.

Based on earlier arguments I dont agree with vista scaling to 6B unknown is better tor him.
Attack Potency: Unknown, likely Country level (Should thus be comparable to his peers)

How's that? Or is completely unknown better?

I fully disagree with BM and Kaido only being “At least 6-C, possibly 6-B

Anyway I agree with the Admirals going to 6-B, they will be 14 not 26 tho right?

IMO deleting Vista's profile is better than keeping it at unknown, he has barely any named attacks iirc and just a few statements with most of his feats happening off-screen, i think even his P&A will have nearly nothing other than "master sword user" and "haki user", i don't know if he will have at least a speed rating since most of the possible ratings would be iffy, in the end it is not worth to keep it both for indexing and vs threads.

IMO deleting Vista's profile is better than keeping it at unknown, he has barely any named attacks iirc and just a few statements with most of his feats happening off-screen, i think even his P&A will have nearly nothing other than "master sword user" and "haki user", i don't know if he will have at least a speed rating since most of the possible ratings would be iffy, in the end it is not worth to keep it both for indexing and vs threads.
You need to stop with the "Vs threads", this site isn't about Vs Threads. This is an indexing website first, Vs Threads should never be used as a reason in a CRT.

Akainu
Aokiji
Kizaru
Rayleigh
Benn Beckman
Marco
Jozu
Ace

Do no other characters (aside from those already 6-B) not scale to these characters?

Do no other characters (aside from those already 6-B) not scale to these characters?
Jinbe does not scale to anyone here.

But he matched Ace​

Like I stated above, this was an Ace who wasn't trained by Whitebeard. This was Ace before he met Whitebeard.
Same reason why when Yamato (Wano) gets a profile, she wouldn't scale to Ace.

But he blocked Akainu​

And he got impaled by him too. Plus this would bring huge issues in the scaling, like how Gear Second Luffy could
Doflamingo does not scale to anyone here.

He held back Jozu​

This was never an Attack Potency feat. When was holding people back Attack Potency? Not including the fact that prior to that feat, Jozu was charging to someone else.

It's not inconsistent at all​

This scaling leads to Luffy during Dressrosa being comparable (if not superior to) the Admirals, which is a huge issue and what is on the current profiles.

We will find out his scaling later, maybe he could scale to Ace's passive feat, maybe something else. The point is that he does not scale to the God-High tiers, especially since he matched Crocodile who got absolutely bodied by Jozu.

You need to stop with the "Vs threads", this site isn't about Vs Threads. This is an indexing website first, Vs Threads should never be used as a reason in a CRT.
Delete literally the three last words and my point still stands, nothing to index, no reason to keep the profile.

Iirc there was some debate on wether was equal in strength ot just standing. Presuming that its strength and ability tho it would work but considering we only have a statement and no feats it's kinda iffy
Yeah I agree. I think it should be unknown because this is the actual statement itself.
Screen_Shot_2021-03-15_at_11.13.50_PM.png

I personally think that Damage3245's compromise suggestion seems safer and more reliable.

Artur from library of o'hara added the last bit in but his translations are well respected amongst the reddit portion of the one piece community. His whole site's dedicated to OP chapter analysis. Hes effectively saying the way the raws are worded for translation the aspect in which Beckman is comparable le isnt clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back