• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I can't believe the GOAT himself, Law, didn't crack the top 4 :Grief:
Deceived you're like the one guy who voted for him. There was a girl who had him in top 10 but aside from that, Law sweep would've never happened.

Lmao Ant you into secretary lesbos?
Yeah, she was getting quite touchy with Nami (ironic given how she constantly calls everything harassment, nvm that the one time she was actually harassed by Paulie for wearing skimpy clothing, she just laughed it off).

I am strictly talking appearance-wise here.
I think she at least has some sort of heart
0515-001.png

Since Garp has mostly stopped doing shit post-timeskip and is kinda just doing his own thing, would Bogard have taken over his crew?

Might as well post this here too.

So I ran a survey primarily on Discord to determine which OP characters were considered the most attractive by people. General knowledge ranged from just knowing the verse through cultural osmosis to OP powerscaler. If you weren't asked, I don't care, I probably don't know you well enough/forgot. If multiple answers were given for favorite, I added them as a partial point.

For females:
At 🥇 with 12.3 points, Yamato.
At 🥈 with 9.3 points, Robin.
At 🥉 with 6.3 points, Nami.
At fourth place with 5 points, Boa.
Glad everyone realizes the Yamato superiority.
Yamato is easily tied with Reiju for #1 IMO. Robin is a close #2, Shyarly is #3.
Who is everybody?

Robin > Yamato IMO
You guys wouldn't ready for Stussy Superiority smh 😤🙏

Bruh, Gear 5 Luffy looks like a full on god in the anime. He's on another level. He feels like what it would be like to fight a deific being.

He's out here grabbing lightning bolts, throwing them, and then bouncing off of them! He's also out here walking on clouds and yanking the lightning bolts from out of the clouds like you would with weeds in your lawn!

Last edited:
Bruh, Gear 5 Luffy looks like a full on god in the anime bruh. He's on another level. He feels like what it would be like to fight a deific being.

He's out here grabbing lighting bolts, throwing them, and then bouncing off of them! He's also out here walking on clouds and yanking the lightning bolts from out of the clouds like you would with weeds in your lawn!
And to the observer, this looks like a bunch of explosions appearing put of nowhere, because he's too damn fast for the human eye to see.

Back