• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

FZeQ6D6.png

Who does Sabo beat out of the people in this picture
I think he beats everyone but Gaban and Ivankov

Why though
Why he loses to them?

Well, I don't think I have to really explain Gaban and Sanji, but I think Queen wins because he's more versatile and his Haki should be able to block out Sabo's flame-based attacks. Sabo's other attacks should probably be covered by Queen's recoverability and regen as well. I kind of lied with Ivankov, and I explained Ace.

Why he loses to them?

Well, I don't think I have to really explain Gaban and Sanji, but I think Queen wins because he's more versatile and his Haki should be able to block out Sabo's flame-based attacks. Sabo's other attacks should probably be covered by Queen's recoverability and regen as well. I kind of lied with Ivankov, and I explained Ace.
However Sabo negged Burgess and should scale above Shiryu or to Kuzan due to fighting them at Baltigo without being defeated or seriously injured
Shiryu pierced Garp in the stomach which Roger was never seen doing despite his multiple fights against him
Sabo >> Shiryu > Roger ~ Garp

I may just quit Vsbattles for a while it's clear a lot of y'all just can't handle all the facts I spit, I'll be back sooner than expected when Lucci's scaling is forcibly removed after he gets a huge anti feat for his awakened form, or when y'all finally admit Sabo is Yonko level.
Whichever comes first (the latter is already well known to truthers like me though)

Anyway. I am also really really hoping that the live-action One Piece adaptation will be really awesome, and that the audience will be large enough to get the series renewed for many more seasons by Netflix.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

We need to set up more consistent scaling for the G4 multiplier. Hao-Advancement Luffy doesn't have it on him for some reason.

Back