• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Episode 1062 was incredible! Like with Robin vs. Black Maria, Sanji vs. Queen, the anime really elevated the Zoro vs. King fight and outdid the manga!

And it was great seeing King's backstory expanded (don't know why we didn't get that in the manga).
Yeah the anime just really goes to show how much oda rushed the endings of their fights. King and Queen should've been allowed to go all out for at least 2 chapters before getting defeated

Like...I don't even know how they will be able to make G5 more stunning then this...this episode had full on god tier animation (like Ufotable levels of insane). This episode felt like a cinematic experience, I feel like I did a disservice for not watching it on a cinema...
Megumi Ishitani says Hi.....

I mean... If you already got defeated by him, you know an estimate at how much stronger they are and you are still confident in trying to fight him again then..

Like bro, I didn't need to explain this shit
Ok, so what I'm saying is, there's no proof he knew how good Shanks was. Maybe Shanks casually hit him with regular sword attacks.

Aramaki's had a bit of a dry spell in good feats but he's definitely beating Sanji for now.
I can see Sanji beating him in the future though.
Which reminds me, this isn't related to Sanji at all, but someone on Worstgen mentioned the fact that blue magma exists.
I really hope Akainu gets that as part of his awakening in his fight against Luffy or Sabo.
what kind of phenomena causes blue magma?

Screenshot_20230521_124611_Reddit.png

Katakuri seeing Sasaki
what kind of phenomena causes blue magma?

Also, this anime confirmed that it was Enma Zoro who got pressured by Zoan King in 1035, although of course Enma King did push him back.

King just built different.

And this episode did him JUSTICE.

Also, this anime confirmed that it was Enma Zoro who got pressured by Zoan King in 1035, although of course Enma King did push him back.

King just built different.

And this episode did him JUSTICE.
Like anime King genuinely felt like a Final Fantasy endgame boss, that final sequence literally seemed like he activated his limit break lol.

Last edited:
Back