• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I was just thinking "there needs to be a fight where Kinemon protected Momonosuke from Kaidou" but then I realized that already happened. No wonder I was convinced it was real.

Luffy's gonna be occupied with Saturn, and Sanji's not strong or fast enough for Kizaru, so we know who's stepping up.
Sanji is the 3rd fastest on egghead after luffy and rob lucci
He should be fast enough to keep up. As for strength, he should do a better job than mf marco did

Sanji is the 3rd fastest on egghead after luffy and rob lucci
He should be fast enough to keep up. As for strength, he should do a better job than mf marco did
Lucci should be replaced with Zoro, his speed is abysmal.
Also Marco overpowered Kizaru LOL

I know we don't wanna talk scaling, but a main takeaway thanks to this episode is that Zoro was using Enma in all of 1035 with the exception of the clash against Buso + Flames King. And possibly that scene where Zoro was taunting King about being a little bitch and being scared of KoH, since we don't see any Enma traces up close before or after the clash.

Zoan King was pressuring Enma Zoro (but got pushed back).

So Zoan King got that dawg in him.

#RESPECTKING

Like, the animation, the flipping around bits, it's like what the Naruto Shippuden anime tried to do in the Pain arc, albeit with much more blending. I genuinely consider this to have animation on par with the final fight of an anime movie. Like, I cannot think of one on the spot, but from what I remember, this is genuinely on par with the likes of DBS Broly or Film Red.

Lucci should be replaced with Zoro, his speed is abysmal.
Also Marco overpowered Kizaru LOL
1. I know marco overpowered kizaru, hence why its relevant to point out sanji being physically stronger than him (at least when he uses ifrit jambe)
2. Zoro is not faster than sanji, awakened lucci is low-end relative to gear 5th luffy who is much faster than any other strawhat

King's aim is just trash
Lmao
1. I know marco overpowered kizaru, hence why its relevant to point out sanji being physically stronger than him (at least when he uses ifrit jambe)
Him overpowering Kizaru is the main reason I think he's stronger than Sanji.
Well, not the main reason, but still.
2. Zoro is not faster than sanji,
How
awakened lucci is low-end relative to gear 5th luffy who is much faster than any other strawhat
Oh damn. I forgot bruh.
Yes, he is relative to Luffy.
How could I ever forget!?

Lmao

Him overpowering Kizaru is the main reason I think he's stronger than Sanji.
Well, not the main reason, but still.

How

Oh damn. I forgot bruh.
Yes, he is relative to Luffy.
How could I ever forget!?
I mean if he overpowers kizaru and sanji has better feats against queen than marco does, then what does that say about sanji vs kizaru?

I said low-end relative, he gets blitzed sure but he is also able to react in some instances

React in what instances? The clash ( outlier ) or Luffy turning into a giant like ten feet away from Lucci then spitting rocks ( which don't scale to Luffy or Lucci themselves as they're just rocks ) at him?
And yes, Sanji having better feats against Queen than Marco would say something, if he actually had better feats.

React in what instances? The clash ( outlier ) or Luffy turning into a giant like ten feet away from Lucci then spitting rocks ( which don't scale to Luffy or Lucci themselves as they're just rocks ) at him?
And yes, Sanji having better feats against Queen than Marco would say something, if he actually had better feats.
I mean even if ur arguing him scaling to g5 luffy is an outlier he at least scales to g4 luffy who is faster than zoro

Marco's ap when not using dura neg scales to base queen, I dont think I need to explain how sanji is superior

Marco's ap when not using dura neg scales to base queen, I dont think I need to explain how sanji is superior
Pressed enter before replying to this part.
Marco's attacks are mostly physical, as his flames have a physical aspect to them.
That specific attack wasn't dura neg. It was just a fireball hitting his neck.

Pressed enter before replying to this part.
Marco's attacks are mostly physical, as his flames have a physical aspect to them.
That specific attack wasn't dura neg. It was just a fireball hitting his neck.
No it was queen speculated that it was a sort of shockwave
and he matched kizaru with his kicks (which scales to base queen) not pheonix brand

I mean even if ur arguing him scaling to g5 luffy is an outlier he at least scales to g4 luffy who is faster than zoro

Did duraneg make him suddenly able to match a punch from Big Mom?

Back