• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Base Stussy is comparable to Base Kaku (since Kaku though she could help him fight the Seraphim when they were both in base), yet she was not willing to fight Base Lucci head-on.

This basically kills "Guernica < Lucci" scaling, but not much else changes for now.

Base Stussy is comparable to Base Kaku (since Kaku though she could help him fight the Seraphim when they were both in base), yet she was not willing to fight Base Lucci head-on.

This basically kills "Guernica < Lucci" scaling, but not much else changes for now.
One: That scaling is garbage, no offense.
Two: I said that as a meme, based off the fact that he supposedly endured a hit from enraged, drunk, ACoC infused Hybrid Kaidou while already wounded, and stayed conscious long enough to take a picture of G5 like 5 minutes later.
Which is far above any of Lucci's feats.
However, it's clear that this is an outlier if not an outright mistake on Oda's behalf.

Whew. Thank god I didn't go with my original thought and say "That's as bad as Kachon's scaling chains"
Would have a whole cartel on my ass.

One: That scaling is garbage, no offense.
Two: I said that as a meme, based off the fact that he supposedly endured a hit from enraged, drunk, ACoC infused Hybrid Kaidou while already wounded, and stayed conscious long enough to take a picture of G5 like 5 minutes later.
Which is far above any of Lucci's feats.
However, it's clear that this is an outlier if not an outright mistake on Oda's behalf.

oddly specific but what do you think one piece characters' answer to "whats 1 divided by 0?" would be?

I unironically think CP0 showing up at Wano was like, really cool narratively.
Me when CP0 showed up at Wano:

5869e73d289029f8b3da6f17919c3a23.png

Don't get me wrong, they don't scale to the Seraphim in Base at all, but Kaku seemed to imply that Stussy could fight alongside him against the Seraphim.

Once I have access to my computer again I can find the scan.
here

Also, Stussy did pierce Awakened Kaku's hide with her fangs, but considering that she said Awakened Kaku was far stronger than her that's probably not enough for anything other than downscaling.

well considering how much a jobber GB has been I am voting sanji can beat him after getting angry and infuriated by him and develops a tech that makes his special wood dura null.

Back