• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Episode 1045 was good, I enjoyed seeing Sanji shine on his own against King and Queen. But I'm sorry, Episode 1044 still has me in chokehold that I haven't recovered from.

Episode 1045 was good, I enjoyed seeing Sanji shine on his own against King and Queen. But I'm sorry, Episode 1044 still has me in chokehold that I haven't recovered from.
Robin breaking Maria's back with that animation, music, and superb voice acting ******* shook me.

If the mere fall of a Tobiroppo was that good, Bajrang gun is going to make the fans collectively nut.

FkR53ySX0AETPdq

🙈

I know it might be stretching, but I think that the sharkskin Buso Jinbei used to block Big Mom's attack might not be the same as his regular Buso. I think that the Fisher Tiger aura Buso he used to break Who's Whos fingers is likely the sharkskin Buso.

Yooo new Blue Exorcist season?

Hell yeah. It was always funny to me how they made season 1 with on only half of it being canon and the other half being filler so they now have to periodically go season by season retconning the second half of season 1.

Already happened when they kicked off season 2

Hell yeah. It was always funny to me how they made season 1 with on only half of it being canon and the other half being filler so they now have to periodically go season by season retconning the second half of season 1.

As someone who jumped into the series starting off with the original anime and then reading the manga, I went from actually liking the anime to despising it after learning about the original ending and how much had been changed from the manga. I'm glad they finally decided to do a full reboot and that this isn't just another new season, Blue Exorcist is too good not to get a proper anime adaptation.

Also, where the hell did I even say it meant Jinbe was H6A? All I said was his power standing wasn't significantly hurt ffs!
Bro, you literally said that Jinbe being there with them meant he was ready to jump an Admiral alongside them and that fighting a Tobiroppo didn't mean he was behind them in the power scaling.

Like, i do think Jinbe's current tier in the wiki is trash, but watching someone fight and standing means as much as nothing.

Bro, you literally said that Jinbe being there with them meant he was ready to jump an Admiral alongside them and that fighting a Tobiroppo didn't mean he was behind them in the power scaling.

Like, i do think Jinbe's current tier in the wiki is trash, but watching someone fight and standing means as much as nothing.

Bro, I know what I said but you're twisting up my words.

Yes I said Jinbe being there with the M3 during the Greenbull fight meant he was ready to lend a hand against the Admiral. But at any point did I ever suggest he should get an H6A upgrade just because of that? I know I didn't.

And I'll say it again, fighting Who's Who of the Tobi Roppo didn't put Jinbe significantly behind Zoro and Sanji. Especially when even Yamato actually felt pressured into nearly transforming against Sasaki right before Franky and Hatcha (is that how you spell it?) showed up and interrupted things.

I mean, I really get what you're trying to say but portrayal still means something and Jinbe wasn't grouped with them during that particular situation for nothing IMO.

I know it might be stretching, but I think that the sharkskin Buso Jinbei used to block Big Mom's attack might not be the same as his regular Buso. I think that the Fisher Tiger aura Buso he used to break Who's Whos fingers is likely the sharkskin Buso.
Sharkskin buso might be like Katakuri's block mochi
exclusive to character trait+buso basically

I mean, I really get what you're trying to say but portrayal still means something and Jinbe wasn't grouped with them during that particular situation for nothing IMO.
Honestly, i will drop this because i do agree with what you said here, i just think you worded it poorly in the first post i replied to and that's it.

Damn,thats great.Albeit,the Manga is still just 50% finished after 13 years lol.

The Manga will probaly end 2035 or so

Ohh I see... I've had those art for months... Thought it was random art from someone that works with one piece or something... Nevermind 🙉

And Sanji avoided every other attack as well.

Sanji even said it himself that Queen was getting tired and weakening, so if Sanji continued to avoid and counter Queen's attacks, he likely would have won.
I'm not supposed to read that first one and NOT notice the fact that Sanji said "WE are weakening", right? Because clearly just dodging and avoiding was tiring him out too, and only one of the two has redonk zoan stamina

I'm not supposed to read that first one and NOT notice the fact that Sanji said "WE are weakening", right? Because clearly just dodging and avoiding was tiring him out too
Yeah, so they were both getting weaker and tiring.
only one of the two has redonk zoan stamina
I don't understand. If they were both at 20% stamina, then would it not go down at the same rate? Queen's "redonk zoan stamina" would just let him have a higher stamina tank, but if they're both really tired, it's only a matter of who loses that stamina first, and it's common knowledge that it takes more energy throwing attacks than it is countering, so I'd assume Sanji would win the battle of attrition.

I think Queen even noted that Sanji going FTE for him would not work for long because he'd run out of stamina eventually if he kept moving that fast.

And Hybrid Queen was >= to Sanji in terms of AP, with Sanji being sent back by a hit from Queen and needing to use DJ to send Queen flying back.

Back