• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Jinbe’s been power creeped pretty hard. Him not facing a commander in Wano hurt his standing in the power scale pretty significantly.

imo, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jinbe was revealed to be closer to the Sanji/Zoro then we have him, but as it is now Sanji blitzes and smokes him.

Last edited:
Why are you acting like Sanji doesn't

Regen, much faster, better haki
Idk if his Regen works against Jinbe's dura neg, iirc Jinbe manipulates the water inside your body to clap your insides.
He does indeed have better speed
He doesn't have better Haki, however.

Average Haki < Ace Novel Jinbe Haki < Current Jinbe haki
Average Haki ~ Black Maria Haki < Sanji Haki < Current Sanji Haki

At worst they're comparable in Armament.

I'm not sure how to reply to that but again if Ace's Haki is > Current Sanji and Jinbe was equal to Ace's then Jinbe's Haki should be above Current Sanji's.

Jinbe was equal to Ace's then Jinbe's Haki should be above Current Sanji's.
That just not how it works. Ace likely got several haki blooms from fighting Whitebeard over and over and over again while Jinbe sat on his ass all day.

By that logic, Doflamingo should have comparable haki to current Luffy.

Jinbe’s been power creeped pretty hard. Him not facing a commander in Wano hurt his standing in the power scale pretty significantly.

imo, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jinbe was revealed to be closer to the Sanji/Zoro then we have him, but as it is now Sanji blitzes and smokes him.
Considering Oda bothered to include Jinbe with the M3 when they were considering jumping in in case Momo and the Scabbards needed their help against Greenbull, rather than leave him behind with Franky and the others at the Festival, I don't think Jinbe's standing in the power scale was hurt significantly at all because his opponent was a Tobi Roppo.

That just not how it works. Ace likely got several haki blooms from fighting Whitebeard over and over and over again while Jinbe sat on his ass all day.

By that logic, Doflamingo should have comparable haki to current Luffy.
Jinbe has been fighting people recently so he's definitely not washed up anymore.
Heck, Esseso might make a High 6-A Jinbe crt in the future iirc (it would be for Dura though).
That guy's obsessed with making everyone H6A for some reason.
But I'll let him cook.

I mean, I've been chattin with King, and he and I agreed that I should make a High 6-A Issho CRT, but only once the Water 7 CRT is over.
Wow.
After saying this, he goes to make everyone H6A.
This is what's happening now. I'm the only one left with common sense. The only one not trying to mindlessly make everyone H6A. Okay..
aZzQTS.gif

Sanji wank I see

You guys acting like it's not questionable whos 3rd strongest fighter...

Wow.
After saying this, he goes to make everyone H6A.
This is what's happening now. I'm the only one left with common sense. The only one not trying to mindlessly make everyone H6A. Okay..
aZzQTS.gif
Bro... You have common sense... Jinbe should've had admiral/yonko lvl haki since way back... Akainu, cognac and possibly defending against soul pocus from big mom

That's not what I'm referring to.
Like, why can people like Lucci get a H6A profile for 2 little feats, while Jinbe and Fujitora still don't have one despite having way more feats that are actually valid?
Yee that's bs... As I remember seeing luffy play with lucci as a child or something, tho I don't know the full context of it but it seem like they weren't comparable at all... Scaling to gear 5 makes no sense from what I have seen

Back