• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Let's not

IMG_3094.png
Do this again and I'll post the image of King almost splitting Sanji in half with his beak

Do this again and I'll post the image of King almost splitting Sanji in half with his beak
You mean the time he bent his beak on Sanji's torso when he tried to split him in half? Didn't King also say that he was going to chop off Sanji's legs and hands in the latest episode and failed to do that too? King of empty threats more like.

You mean the time he bent his beak on Sanji's torso when he tried to split him in half? Didn't King also say that he was going to chop off Sanji's legs and hands in the latest episode and failed to do that too? King of empty threats more like.
Because Sanji was using a Raid Suit?
This is like saying Brachiocoilus is a garbage attack because the only person we see Queen use it on just happened to be able to fix his bones and organs to a degree.

All I'm saying is that Sanji wouldn't exactly be alive right now if he didn't have that suit protecting him there.
And Zoro wouldn't be alive if he didn't have Enma. Franky wouldn't be alive if he didn't have Shogun. Nami wouldn't be alive without the Climatact.

How is that even a comparison? We've seen those characters survive dangerous situations before even without those powerups. Meanwhile Sanji would have been split in half easily without his precious armor.
Stop comparing #4 to #2.

The fact that he outright said the suit was sturdy and that it practically saved him?
Acting as if Zoro wasn't number 4 for half a decade
He wasn't. You just wanna hate on him because you feel that it's your duty as a Sanji fan. I think that Zoro and Sanji fans would be great friends if they just accepted the fact that Zoro is stronger than him.

And honestly, ya gotta admit that I at least have common sense Kachon.
I know that Zoro is stronger than Sanji but I don't disrespect him and say stuff like " Lucci claps him " unironically, I have respect and dignity, enough to know that he's still strong, just not as much as some others.

How is that even a comparison? We've seen those characters survive dangerous situations before even without those powerups. Meanwhile Sanji would have been split in half easily without his precious armor.
TBH, we've seen Sanji survive "dangerous" situations before even without his powerup too(I agree with you about the King situation in specific). Kachon's right about Nami & Franky tho. The Climatact has been literally her main fighting option since Alabasta. Thanks to the Shogun, Franky was safe from the poison gas of Punk Hazard. I gotta be real, I don't think he would've pulled the W without the Shogun against Sasaki. Sure, he still has the Radical Beam but that move ain't that hard to dodge(it takes a little time to charge the laser & even characters slower than Sasaki have dodged lasers in the past). Franky litterally had to use the Shogun as decoy to catch Sasaki by surprise & hit him in his weakspot. At least Franky & Usopp built their own weaponry

Last edited:
The fact that he outright said the suit was sturdy and that it practically saved him?
Never mentioned the saving part.
He wasn't.
Luffy - 1.5 billion
Jinbe - 438 million
Sanji - 330 million
Zoro - 320 million
You just wanna hate on him because you feel that it's your duty as a Sanji fan
???? Some random was slandering Sanji so I wen to slander his favorite charater, then you come and start riding me. I have no idea what you're talking about.

And honestly, ya gotta admit that I at least have common sense Kachon.
You don't. You think that Sabo is stronger than Sanji, you think that Zoro didn't have the fourth highest bounty in the crew prior to the end of Wano, you think that Sanji's regen only puts bones back together.

Whole lotta overthinking here, guess I was misunderstood so I'm going to clear some things up
You don't. You think that Sabo is stronger than Sanji,
Could he even negate his flames? Because iirc, that's been handled in the Ace vs Sanji thread or at least by a mod who participated in it afterwards. Don't see what's different here.
you think that Zoro didn't have the fourth highest bounty in the crew prior to the end of Wano,
I never liked using Bounties as arguments for strength, because they're not just about strength sometimes.
For example, Shanks' bounty is above Mihawk's, does that mean they're not equal or relative to each other? No. Mihawk's bounty is indeed about his strength as he's a one man band who basically only fights, but Shanks has an entire crew and allies and territory and what not.
you think that Sanji's regen only puts bones back together.
just happened to be able to fix his bones and organs to a degree.
???? Some random was slandering Sanji so I wen to slander his favorite charater, then you come and start riding me. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Calm down. It's a public chat, I have the right to dispatch you verbally if you make nonsensical comments, same for everyone else here.
So I ask again, how am I riding you or disrespectful to Sanji? Because like I said, I know my boundaries. I will say Zoro > Sanji and even Jinbe/Sabo > Sanji at times, but I won't disrespect him by calling him " Crack Leg Lanji " or saying random characters clap him. You know this very well, because you and I were literally the only ones voting for him in that "Sanji vs Vergo" thread you made.

Could he even negate his flames? Because iirc, that's been handled in the Ace vs Sanji thread or at least by a mod who participated in it afterwards. Don't see what's different here.
The fact that Sanji is High 6-A and Sabo is tier 7.
never liked using Bounties as arguments for strength, because they're not just about strength sometimes.
For example, Shanks' bounty is above Mihawk's, does that mean they're not equal or relative to each other? No. Mihawk's bounty is indeed about his strength as he's a one man band who basically only fights, but Shanks has an entire crew and allies and territory and what not.
You're the one who brought up bounties so I don't understand the point of this comment.
if you make nonsensical comments
For example?

The fact that Sanji is High 6-A and Sabo is tier 7.
How is this correlated to Sanji being able to touch him?
You're the one who brought up bounties so I don't understand the point of this comment.
I said #4 in relation to their strength LOL
For example?
King of empty threats more like.
What is Yonko level? It's all High 6-A dude
Let's not

IMG_3094.png
I'll finish this by simply posting this
unknown.png

Bro ain't reading at all
You can't be real
Ugh, fine. I suppose he's number 3.
You're a clown dude
Well I strive to be like you but I know I can't ever match your tomfoolery so I can only pray that I get to that level one day.

I also just realized that you really looked me dead in the eyes and said " Sanji has better ap "
and then said " This is correlated because of Haki "
You know damn well AP and Haki aren't related Kachon

I also just realized that you really looked me dead in the eyes and said " Sanji has better ap "
and then said " This is correlated because of Haki "
You know damn well AP and Haki aren't related Kachon
Funny how you said I wasn't reading when that is what you got from what I said.

I said that Sabo is tier 7 while Sanji is High 6-A.
You then said that Sanji can't even hit Sabo (probably because he's a logia because that's the only semi-reasonable argument)
I say Sanji has haki so he can hit Sabo

I know you probably don't like me and you don't have to but sheesh at least read my arguments even if it goes in one ear and straight out the other..
I said does Sanji have the needed POTENCY/LAYERS/ to do it, as that was the problem with his matches against Marco, Law and Ace.
Don't know where AP even came into this

iirc Sanji never had a Haki bloom after the Black Maria stuff so it seems he's still got the same layer of Armament.
Sabo's is actually comparable to Burgesses. He destroyed Burgesses with Dragon Claw, not with Haki, so because of their clash, their potencies are similar.

Average Haki ~ Burgess Haki ~ Sabo Haki

Average Haki ~ Black Maria Haki < Sanji Haki

Even if they did have the same layer of Armament, Sanji would still be able to hit Sabo, which would oneshot him.

Well sure, what ever.
Also why are these threads so dead rn? There's so much to talk about in the new chapter! I had to resort to arguing on Worstgen about it instead..

Back