• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yee that's bs... As I remember seeing luffy play with lucci as a child or something, tho I don't know the full context of it but it seem like they weren't comparable at all... Scaling to gear 5 makes no sense from what I have seen
Yeah and I could debate it but you know what they say
"Never argue with a foolish person, they will drag you down to their level and beat you in experience."

All the movies with databook/volumes should be usable in terms of accurate representation of the characters... They basically are anime >> in terms of canon/accurate info

As oda heavily supervise them and even create

I would make a callout post about this thread and try to completely disprove it but I'm not felling well and I know if I did people would just spout random baseless stuff again and get FRA trained so I'm not gonna waste energy on it unless I really want to.
Yee, there's no need to 🙈

Everything I have said... I haven't fully debated on or tried to win the argument with... They've just slowly gotten implemented by others via new evidence or them realizing stuff

But humans 🤷‍♂️🙈

It someone makes a match about him I might try to make a CRT but like I said since I'm just an average user and not some flashy mod or somn it's probably just gonna get rejected and clowned..

I would actually like to ask that no one do any Lucci matches until his fight is done, so we see what he can fully do, and don't have to just use Pre-Timeskip stuff for his Base and Hybrid Rokushiki skills.

It someone makes a match about him I might try to make a CRT but like I said since I'm just an average user and not some flashy mod or somn it's probably just gonna get rejected and clowned..
All you need to do is just be right 🌚 and eventually it gets accepted tho there's not much info/statements I think, so you would need to know what your talking about with real life fighting/debating/intentions and.... Yee... bye 🙈

All you need to do is just be right 🌚 and eventually it gets accepted tho there's not much info/statements I think, so you would need to know what your talking about with real life fighting/debating/intentions and.... Yee... bye 🙈
No use being right against stubborn people
But what ever, I don't care, and I've got bigger fish to fry irl.
Lucci vs Killer could probably work
Killer would probably win but idk and I don't care.

Like it's not even close
Awwww.
Considering Oda bothered to include Jinbe with the M3 when they were considering jumping in in case Momo and the Scabbards needed their help against Greenbull, rather than leave him behind with Franky and the others at the Festival, I don't think Jinbe's standing in the power scale was hurt significantly at all because his opponent was a Tobi Roppo.
that doesn’t really mean much, imo.

Jinbe is one of the strongest crew members, and one of the stronger people in the wano alliance, regardless of if he’s near Sanji’s level or not. It makes sense he’d be among the people willing to fight.

plus those are the only four strawhats even capable of touching greenbull👽. None of the rest are haki users.

Last edited:
I would actually like to ask that no one do any Lucci matches until his fight is done, so we see what he can fully do, and don't have to just use Pre-Timeskip stuff for his Base and Hybrid Rokushiki skills.
Which mean we can spam more of Yamato maaaatches, right?
af3df5608d8cd890f7178eb9ad3b9906.gif

Which mean we can spam more of Yamato maaaatches, right?
af3df5608d8cd890f7178eb9ad3b9906.gif
I mean...yeah?

No one's ever stopped her from being used.

Only issue is that her profile is locked so no matches can actually be added to her profile.

But she's already beaten Sanji, Kidd, and King, but lost to Zoro and Marco.

I mean...yeah?

No one's ever stopped her from being used.

Only issue is that her profile is locked so no matches can actually be added to her profile.

But she's already beaten Sanji, Kidd, and King, but lost to Zoro and Marco.
I still advociting the Yamato matches against the other verse instead folding the folks from her own series lel
I'll prolly going to make Anne vs Yamato sooner or later either today or tomorrow

where's it stated he's the physically strongest Vinsmoke btw?

Lucci vs Killer could probably work
Lucci wins easily.

where's it stated he's the physically strongest Vinsmoke btw?
Probably his Vivre Card.

Considering Oda bothered to include Jinbe with the M3 when they were considering jumping in in case Momo and the Scabbards needed their help against Greenbull, rather than leave him behind with Franky and the others at the Festival, I don't think Jinbe's standing in the power scale was hurt significantly at all because his opponent was a Tobi Roppo.
Right, and Usopp standing by Luffy's side in the crew pose at the start of the Raid means he is H6A, standing clearly is the best method to scale characters.

What happened with this verse?

Awwww.

that doesn’t really mean much, imo.

Jinbe is one of the strongest crew members, and one of the stronger people in the wano alliance, regardless of if he’s near Sanji’s level or not. It makes sense he’d be among the people willing to fight.

plus those are the only four strawhats even capable of touching greenbull👽. None of the rest are haki users.
Well, I disagree that this doesn't mean much.

Imo, if Oda really wanted to hammer it home that there was now this BIG gap between Jinbe and the M3 (or at least Jinbe and Zoro and Sanji), he would've kept Jinbe with Franky and the others at the festival, not portray him ready to lend a hand against an Admiral together with them. And I highly doubt Jinbe was just there simply because he has haki when he wasn't the only other one.

People like Marco, Kid, Law, and Killer are also some of the stronger people of the Wano Alliance, are also haki users, and are all written to be even stronger than Jinbe, yet they were all written to be nowhere around when this happened. Killer was ironically still at the Festival where Franky and the others were when this went down, Kid disappeared somewhere, Law was still underground with Robin and Oden's father, and Marco was elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back