• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Me: Makes a calc
Yall: Fanboy the **** out of the calc months before it touches the wiki
Yall: CRTs my calc without me asking
Calc: "Has issues"
Calc: Gone
Yall: Bash people cause yall don't know how to act

I'm about to stop blogging my calcs here
Man just dropped the info here out of nowhere.

If we wanted calcs to be known to the public, we would post them to the public, especially me who made a general discussion for it.

Me opening a thread to see that shit that I
A. Didn't take to calc eval cause I wanted it private
B. Didn't tell anyone onsite about because I don't want anyone to feel entitled about shit they didn't make
C. Didn't flaunt in peoples' faces because it gives a high result
be announced and get unwanted attention

Naw I'm boutta ask if we can make sandboxes and blogs on the fandom private. Can't do shit there without 80 people knowing. I made a calc and not even in 2 days was this all I saw
Screen_Shot_2022-04-18_at_12.06.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-04-18_at_12.07.08_PM.png

If yall didn't make the calc, don't flaunt about the calc. Shut up and let it marinate.

If we wanted calcs to be known to the public, we would post them to the public, especially me who made a general discussion for it.

Me opening a thread to see that shit that I
A. Didn't take to calc eval cause I wanted it private
B. Didn't tell anyone onsite about because I don't want anyone to feel entitled about shit they didn't make
C. Didn't flaunt in peoples' faces because it gives a high result
be announced and get unwanted attention

Naw I'm boutta ask if we can make sandboxes and blogs on the fandom private. Can't do shit there without 80 people knowing. I made a calc and not even in 2 days was this all I saw
Screen_Shot_2022-04-18_at_12.06.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-04-18_at_12.07.08_PM.png

If yall didn't make the calc, don't flaunt about the calc. Shut up and let it marinate.
I apologize.

I'm curious about Whitebeard's ocean tilt feat.
Do people just write it off as "he just tilted the water"? Because that looks pretty much like tectonic plates being messed with and causing ocean levels to get wonky. No calc I've seen actually uses that and just writes it off as "sea tilting" rather than the tactonic plates being tilted.

Do people just write it off as "he just tilted the water"? Because that looks pretty much like tectonic plates being messed with and causing ocean levels to get wonky. No calc I've seen actually uses that and just writes it off as "sea tilting" rather than the tactonic plates being tilted.
It is blatantly tectonic plates tilting

I'm curious, if Luffy met Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising, would he agree or disagree with Armstrong's beliefs?

Like I know Luffy would be disgusted by the whole "cyborg child soldier" thing, but if he heard Armstrong's speech, would he agree with it or disagree like Raiden did?

What actually is the speech outside of "Nanomachines, son" ?
"'I have a dream.' That one day, every person in this nation will control their own destiny. The land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think — to act — for himself! **** all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. **** this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! **** American pride! **** the media! **** ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it — we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive — free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! [...] In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"

"'I have a dream.' That one day, every person in this nation will control their own destiny. The land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think — to act — for himself! **** all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. **** this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! **** American pride! **** the media! **** ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it — we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive — free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! [...] In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"
I can see him agreeing with the individual/personal destiny parts of the speech while strongly disagreeing with the social Darwinism aspects of it and taking it upon himself to beat Senator Armstrong and thereby defeating his ideology on his own terms ... It's the kind of thing Luffy likes to do

Last edited:
I can see him agreeing with the individual/personal destiny parts of the speech while strongly disagreeing with the social Darwinism aspects of it and take it upon himself to beat Major Armstrong and thereby defeat his ideology on his own terms ... It's the kind of thing Luffy likes to do
Armstrong would definitely view him as a worthy successor of his ideals, the same way he did with Raiden.

Armstrong is literally an antagonist that win in ideology and not in fight, the fact that Raiden carried his ideals in the ending show how victorious Armstrong

Armstrong is literally an antagonist that win in ideology and not in fight, the fact that Raiden carried his ideals in the ending show how victorious Armstrong
Well Raiden only carried some of his ideals and just used the good parts to improve his own ideals.

Like one youtube comment put it:

"Picture this: Both these guys are working on the same school project. It's for Model UN and the teacher said 'write a plan for how you would try and get world peace if you were in a high power government position.' Raiden writes his project about how he would try and stop wars through peaceful tactics. Only perform violence when it's absolutely necessary, like the samurai of old. Armstrong presents his elaborate military plan that would make people change their ways to allow less violence in the future as well as put a stop to the current violence with his... 'bigger gun" (for lack of a better term). Raiden doesn't like the violence, so he gets into a debate. He says "what about military costs and those orphans?' Armstrong says 'The war makes jobs, which allows money to be used. Plus, the kids would get a job, food, and an education.' Raiden knows he's right, but doesn't want to be wrong, so he simply yells "VIOLENCE IS WRONG!" Armstrong replies 'But necessary.' At recess, they get into a fight and Raiden wins. Armstrong admits he lost, but says he just wanted to get world peace with a solution that he knew would work, even if it was morally black. At the end of the day, Armstrong goes home and Raiden realizes he was trying to do good, but he made bad choices. So at the next Model UN meeting, Armstrong isn't there because he got pneumonia. Raiden has made it clear to himself that Armstrong had a good idea once he changed his views on it. So he combines some of his and Armstrong's ideas and starts using that new plan in the club's world debate. Does that make sense?"

I'm curious, if Luffy met Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising, would he agree or disagree with Armstrong's beliefs?

Like I know Luffy would be disgusted by the whole "cyborg child soldier" thing, but if he heard Armstrong's speech, would he agree with it or disagree like Raiden did?
"The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive." That line alone would be enough reason for Luffy to punch him. He doesn't agree with dreams that put the lives/freedom of others on the line, even if there's a bigger picture to it all.

Back