• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate Hunter Zoro vs White Horse Cavendish

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The new magazine called these 2 Rivals, which makes little sense, but they have tiers that are close value wise, which intrigued me. Two swordfighters who are very skilled

Thriller Bark Arc Roronoa Zoro
  • Base ~1.3 Megatons, >0.46c, 1.0579e9 kg Lifting Strength
  • Goken and Iai Attacks > 1.3 Megatons, >0.59c
  • Asura >>> 1.3 Megatons
White Horse Cavendish
  • Base - 850 Kilotons ~0.46c with 0.59c reactions, 1.0579e9 kg Lifting Strength
  • Hakuba > 1.69 Megatons
Speed is not equalized.
Win by incap.
Pure genuine stats match.
Nothing is restricted.
Fighting in Corrida Colosseum.

Zoro:
Cavendish:
Inconclusive:

Following.

Let me just say that Cavendish/Hakuba HAVE OBSERVATION HAKI

So it's not going to be super easy for Zoro to lands hits, especially against Hakuba just putting that out there

Zoro skilled enough to tag Observation Haki users (I'm saying that he should be capable, not that he's done it before)

He has done it before, in Skypeia
This wasn't skill, it was just AOE and messing with concentration and such

Also, Cavendish seeing a supernova would definitely mess up his composure, messing up his Kenbunshoku

I think Im voting Zoro here. If I'm not mistaken here Cavendish never resort to Hakuba as fight starts. If cavendish lose Kenbunshoku its another disadvantage. Base Cavendish loses long range air slash fight due to less power and loses close range fight due to being overwhelmed by more swords and faster movement.

Base Cavendish loses long range air slash fight due to less power
0753-021.png

Back