• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1115 Thread

Holy crap, the battle between Joyboy and his allies and Imu and their forces literally caused the water level to rise by 200 meters. This is insane!
maybe related to imus power? nvm ''The battle caused the sea level to rise by 200 meters, which made continents get flooded. the islands people live in nowadays are mere fragments of these continents.''

Finally the Seraphim are freed. I've been waiting for this for almost a year now.
This is an exit ticket, Bonney had given an order to all Kuma pacifistas in previous chapters like "get us out of here", Kuma Seraphim is also technically a pacifista so he should be under Bonny's command. Therefore, if Kuma Seraphim meets with our crew, he can get everyone off the Egghead.

This 200 meter rise in sea level is likely due to the use of ancient weapons during the war. Since we saw that the use of those laser beams from the sky (Which people assume is Uranus) caused sea levels to raise by 1 meter.
you mean mother flame?

Wait, did the leaders of the original 20 families all fight Joy Boy? Is that how the God's Knights were formed? Are the Elders the only survivors?

None of these questions and more will be answered this week!

GOIMBzZWkAAAYoq

joy boy 1v20 :unsure:

GOIMBzZWkAAAYoq

joy boy 1v20 :unsure:
Imagine this being like the Tenzin vs Red Lotus fight from Legend of Korra, but there's literally 20 of them.

Seriously, though, Joy Boy had to have had a crew, and unless he went "you all stay back, this is my fight," they would have been with him in the end.

Man... never seen Oda treat a character like he treats Kid
I genuinely don't think Kid is doing that bad. People just think that because Shanks beat him and Big Mom was stronger than him and Law. I will say, Shanks beat a literal Admiral even easier.

Back