• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Btw i do feel like Law is kinda becoming a deuteragonist, ever since his debut to save Luffy life after the war to his prominent role in New World (From Punk Hazard, to Dressrossa, and finally Wano)
And now this beg a question: After Wano what is Law gonna do? Maybe ending up the alliance and go somewhere or literally ending his role by sacrificing himself for Luffy via Furo Shujutsu (since without Gear 5, Luffy "voice" slowly faded away again), but i dunno
That's what I've been on for a while. Luffy might get killed by not G5 but the fact that prior to it he was dying in the first place.
Law already is done with his "avege cora" plot, and beyond that he had only the "find out what the D fate is" plot going.
Momo and Yamato now know Luffy is Joy boy, the one who'll bring the dawn of the world. Luffy's a D. If Law somehow hears that and Luffy is dying, he'd definitely give his life for /THE/ D that'll change the world.
If not after this fight then idk when tbh.

That's what I've been on for a while. Luffy might get killed by not G5 but the fact that prior to it he was dying in the first place.
Law already is done with his "avege cora" plot, and beyond that he had only the "find out what the D fate is" plot going.
Momo and Yamato now know Luffy is Joy boy, the one who'll bring the dawn of the world. Luffy's a D. If Law somehow hears that and Luffy is dying, he'd definitely give his life for /THE/ D that'll change the world.
If not after this fight then idk when tbh.
Yeah, i feel like this is the perfect time and place for ending Law role here, knowing Oda he might pull this out once the war for Wano liberation is over, but then again this is all just aj asumption
But if he do then Law death will cause many of OP fans heart break, he'e literally the most popular and fan-favorite characters

Yeah, i feel like this is the perfect time and place for ending Law role here, knowing Oda he might pull this out once the war for Wano liberation is over, but then again this is all just aj asumption
But if he do then Law death will cause many of OP fans heart break, he'e literally the most popular and fan-favorite characters
Honestly, the only realized I don't LIKE the idea isn't because I like Law a lot, but because Immortal Luffy doesn't feel right.
Even though it's been foreshadowed by Doflamingo's comments that to find the sacred treasure you NEED that otherwise you die, etc- I don't know how he'd react to it, but I also think it might not be permanent in the lore and Blackbeard might remove it via his devil fruit neg during their final battle.

Honestly, the only realized I don't LIKE the idea isn't because I like Law a lot, but because Immortal Luffy doesn't feel right.
Even though it's been foreshadowed by Doflamingo's comments that to find the sacred treasure you NEED that otherwise you die, etc- I don't know how he'd react to it, but I also think it might not be permanent in the lore and Blackbeard might remove it via his devil fruit neg during their final battle.
Yeah, the major factor here since that would literally clashing with what Luffy style is: don't care if his life beinf short as long he can achieved his dream and free
Another minor thing is Law family name "Water", he said that name is a taboo but why?

Ay quick question for gen discussion.

shouldn't Brook have Statistics Amplification? Just like Current Sanji' we've seen that Brook can move fast enough that he can disappear from sight, even to those who are roughly comparable to him on more than one occasion. And he's even rated as FTL for being able to blitz Big mom with one of his moves.

Yeah that was my worry, that Buggy would get get horrifically outskilled, dodge god'd, and hit with HF sais

Voting luffy via much much more skilled and experienced, better reactive power lvl, insane range advantage (plus damage boost) and stamina advantage

East Blue Luffy goes toe-to-toe, his range would only be useful if Gon backed away, which he has no r--
Wait, wrong thread.
wrong 🌚 I’m always right so I’m right

Luffy always uses his range advantage… that’s how he defeated arlong and don kreig

Ay quick question for gen discussion.

shouldn't Brook have Statistics Amplification? Just like Current Sanji' we've seen that Brook can move fast enough that he can disappear from sight, even to those who are roughly comparable to him on more than one occasion. And he's even rated as FTL for being able to blitz Big mom with one of his moves.
I don't think blitzing via techniques counts as Stats amp? Since it's only lasts for that technique.

I don't think blitzing via techniques counts as Stats amp? Since it's only lasts for that technique.
Why wouldn’t it tho? If his speed is suddenly increasing, then I don’t see why we shouldn’t give him at least Limited stats amp.

like, we accept Soru as a stat amp, despite that being a short burst technique that suddenly boosts speed. I don’t seen a major difference here.

It does. You get Statistics Amplification for that specific technique. Think Shunshin, Flash Step, or Soru from Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece respectively. All three are temporary speed amplifying techniques, and they warrant Statistics Amplification on the profiles.

Why wouldn’t it tho? If his speed is suddenly increasing, then I don’t see why we shouldn’t give him at least Limited stats amp.

like, we accept Soru as a stat amp, despite that being a short burst technique that suddenly boosts speed. I don’t seen a major difference here.
It does. You get Statistics Amplification for that specific technique. Think Shunshin, Flash Step, or Soru from Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece respectively. All three are temporary speed amplifying techniques, and they warrant Statistics Amplification on the profiles.
Oh- in that case yeah. Statistics amplification for Brook should be added. His technique does bump from relativstic to ftl for blitzing Big Mom, which is nuts.

Yeah his speed amp post time skip is pretty crazy Lmao, and even pre time skip it literally is a blitz worthy difference from his base speed.

Would definitely be good for indexing, and would be a good tool for him in Vs matches.

For sure. I'm not entirely familiar with what warrants stats amp and what doesn't, but if it meets the conditions then hey!

FQ45hYWXIAE6Gdb

Back