• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1115 Thread

s
maybe related to imus power? nvm ''The battle caused the sea level to rise by 200 meters, which made continents get flooded. the islands people live in nowadays are mere fragments of these continents.''
since we know that it was the ancient weapons do yall see eos luffy scaling to them?

Elbaf 💪💪💪

Yes.
once luffy knows abt his ability that he can do anything he imagines hes gonna become so busted cuz luffy before
g5 tanked a head on boro breath in g4 just becouse bcs he didnt feel like it'll hurt hence why he said ''bcs of my guts!''

once luffy knows abt his ability that he can do anything he imagines hes gonna become so busted cuz luffy before
Luffy was the one who said he could do that.
g5 tanked a head on boro breath in g4 just becouse bcs he didnt feel like it'll hurt hence why he said ''bcs of my guts!''
That was Gear 4th, and he took it because of Haki. Which is representative of his willpower. His guts.

Luffy was the one who said he could do that.

That was Gear 4th, and he took it because of Haki. Which is representative of his willpower. His guts.
i said g4. and he he said ''i feel like i could do anyting'' feeling that you can do anything to knowing you can do anything is completely different

444783613_417919597834982_1938897565969432225_n.jpg
444788927_3791518987747573_7540541175702230185_n.jpg
444759765_1111341833264660_8672487023258105653_n.jpg

nusjuro is a beast.

Last edited:
Question.... how strong can u be to make a whole island of cloud split? a cloud
Shouldn't ur attack pressure be very strong to make it divide like this?
Idk if its impressive feat or not

Question.... how strong can u be to make a whole island of cloud split? a cloud
Shouldn't ur attack pressure be very strong to make it divide like this?
Idk if its impressive feat or not
The clouds has strong densities and you can basically manipulate it to whatever density you want it seems... At a lowball could be similar density to stone and even higher with density of steel considering its a factory plus vegatank having cloud wheels instead of iron/steel ones could kinda possibly also support that

Overall tho I don't think it's that impressive of a feat without a timeframe or something

I'll hold you to that.

Can't wait for all the "haha, Kid is dead, this is proof" posts that definitely won't get old immediately.
While I do know what you mean by that, they aren't going to be as relevent as they where dude. they have their jolly rogers sunked and ships destroyed.

it would be a miracle if somehow both killer and kidd end up at a fishman residence.

While I do know what you mean by that, they aren't going to be as relevent as they where dude. they have their jolly rogers sunked and ships destroyed.
The Straw Hats had their ship destroyed and came back stronger.

Admittedly, Law and Kid had far cooler ships, but they can still do it.

The Straw Hats had their ship destroyed and came back stronger.

Admittedly, Law and Kid had far cooler ships, but they can still do it.
Okay, there's a difference between the going merry and their ship and that is there was no help from others to give them another ship.

theres a few vague size statements in the chapter, not like super relevant, marine grunts say that basic warships are around 60 meters tall
obviously size consistency is kinda ass, but thats roughly the thousand sunny height.

a civilian guesses a nearby mountain to be around 200 meters tall

If the battleships are around 200m tall (3.5x Thousand Sunny), then I would be fine with it even tho that's still kinda lower than it's depicted

Back