• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

In all fairness Smoothie did nothing so far, so we can't include her in that. For all we know she's weaker than Cracker. (Unless otherwise is stated and I missed it)
Neither Ryokugyu did anything at this point, but i don't see anyone thinking that he must be weaker than Cracker.

Neither Ryokugyu did anything at this point, but i don't see anyone think that he is weaker than Cracker.
Rougyoku was sent directly by Akainu to stop Fujitora. He didn't do it because Fujitora was already there, he couldn't care less, and because it'd result in the destruction of the Reverie meeting. Meaning Akainu had to at least trust him to be competent or capable enough to hold off Fujitora.
Smoothie on the other hand beat characters that are weaker than her tier, and outside of that just ran around a bunch.

Kaido vs Whitebeard
Kaido_%28Original%29-Enhanced.png
vs
Whitebeard_%28Original%29_%28Enhanced%29.png

Only base forms and no weapons... Who you got?​

Smoothie on the other hand beat characters that are weaker than her tier, and outside of that just ran around a bunch.
For sure Smoothie didn't become a Sweet Commander by doing nothing, otherwise she wouldn't had got that title in the first place.

Still, i can see why you would think that, she has been absent since the beginning of the raid, i wish Oda had include her too and have her fight some like Yamato.

For sure Smoothie didn't become a Sweet Commander by doing nothing, otherwise she wouldn't had got that title in the first place.

Still, i can see why you would think that, she has been absent since the beginning of the raid, i wish Oda had include her too and have her fight some like Yamato.
She should be higher but comparable to cracker and lower but comparable to katakuri 🤔

Agreed. I don't doubt there's a reason why she's a second sweet commander, it's just that we need her to do anything comparable to the other commanders for us to get a proper gauge on her abilities.
Maybe in Elbaf- if Big Mom stays relevant then. If you saw the 1031 spoilers: Big Mom can take a certain amount of life span and convert it into power, so there's potential she surpasses even Kaido after Wano is over and she decides to shave of more than ONE year. So the chances of her being the next antagonist, going hand in hand with Luffy beating HER next, is all the more likely now because all there was between her and that was "Why would she be next if the guy they're fighting now is stronger"

Whitey attacks can do internal damage via vibrations , kaido has show to take heavy damage from internal attacks done by people weaker than him, just imagine if those attacks were done by someone relative/superior in strenght like whitey
🤔 haki...

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Jinbe

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Kaido

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> One Piece Verse

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Any Verse

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Fiction and Non Fiction
Yellow is a trash color. Green is a boring color... Red is overrated color. Blue/light blue is best color

Again, the implication of him taking over if Luffy wasn't capable of doing what he does is enough to say that he wouldn't follow a captain that isn't at least as strong as he is.
Conqueror's haki doesn't relate to strength at this point.

Conqueror's haki doesn't relate to strength at this point.
So you're saying Zoro is implying he'd take over because HE had Conqueror's? which he shouldn't even be aware of at that point because up until Kaido brought it up, even Zoro didn't know about himself having it.

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Jinbe

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Kaido

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> One Piece Verse

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Any Verse

Sanji >>>>>>>>>> Fiction and Non Fiction
Facts. Sanji can kick Oda's hand if he doesn't like what the pan's drawing. Tier 0 Sanji

So you're saying Zoro is implying he'd take over because HE had Conqueror's? which he shouldn't even be aware of at that point because up until Kaido brought it up, even Zoro didn't know about himself having it.
I'm not implying anything, I'm saying what the panel shows.

Then Greenbull is also vastly weaker than Kizaru, who shouldn't be too far behind pre timeskip admirals? Greenbull was sent to kick Fujitora out of Marijoi and offered to battle, which Fujitora said he'd rather not.
Either the admirals are comparable to eachother, considering Fujitora and Greenbull are so casual about the idea of fighting, only caring about not destroying the meeting, OR both Fujitora and Greenbull are nowhere near the original admirals in power.

OR Fujitora and Ryokugyu are in their own ballpark away from Kizaru and/or Ryokugyu has an ability that Issho fears.

The narrative isn't that "admiral title" equates to you being admiral tier, it's that you can't be an admiral unless you're strong enough to be one. Unlike the Shichubukai and captains who vary in power, admirals start at a certain point based on strength before they're nominated. I don't care if they're weaker, I care that the admirals' ability sets them apart from Vice Admirals. That's why not every vice admiral is a candidate, but only certain ones among them that are just better than the rest.
Otherwise being a CANDIDATE wouldn't even be considered, because by that logic any Vice Admiral that stands out can be an admiral.
This argument holds nothing to the debate.

The debate is Sanji and Jinbe, who's stronger.
You said Jinbe fought Ace who's "second commander level" which puts him on the level of admirals.

This has been debunked. Rookie Ace is fodder. So your arguments of this are null and void.

I'm not adding on to a point that has nothing to do with the debate at hand.

Admirals aren't in the same ballpark unless feats and valid statements show it.
Nothing shows it.
Simple.

OR Fujitora and Ryokugyu are in their own ballpark away from Kizaru and/or Ryokugyu has an ability that Issho fears.

This argument holds nothing to the debate.

You said Jinbe fought Ace who's "second commander level" which puts him on the level of admirals.

This has been debunked. Rookie Ace is fodder. So your arguments of this are null and void.

I'm not adding on to a point that has nothing to do with the debate at hand.

Admirals aren't in the same ballpark unless feats and valid statements show it.
Nothing shows it.
Simple.
Actually fujitora clashed with akainu
14.jpg

And I'm the one using headcanon. Let's agree to disagree on that, then.

Rookie Ace is fodder.
Fodder who left burns on Whitebeard.

Didn't say Jinbe is at the level of admirals, I said he clashed with a character who scales to those who can clash with admirals.
Anyway, I don't disagree with Sanji being stronger than Jinbe, I just disagree with you saying Jinbe is trash because all he beat was a Tobiroppo.

Verbal clashes aren't.. Actually a clash- otherwise Luffy shit talking Big Mom makes him comparable, when he had to spend the rest of the arc running away from her.
Nah base luffy clashed with big mom... And pre timeskip base luffy clashed with old white beard. 🐵

Back