• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Wasn't PageOne trucking through Raid Suit Sanji's attacks, while G3 knocked his senses out for a bit, and he even claimed it dislocated his jaw, which Raid Suit Sanji has done nothing close to??
Then again that's post-Udon Luffy- nevermind, actually.
This is pre raid Sanji

In the Haki page for this site, is says under Proficient Armament Haki:

In the examples for Rudimentary Armament Haki it says:

Shouldn't we put The Warriors of Amazon Lily in Proficient via Marguertie being able to do this:

wtWyp9XCAtJJoVpMjSpm1611718080.jpg
This caught my attention-
How come nobody tried figuring out the haki multiplier by seeing how much stronger those arrows got from a regular arrow stabbing into a tree trunk to shattering it when covered in haki? Unless that'd be too big of a boost and make no sense?

How come nobody tried figuring out the haki multiplier by seeing how much stronger those arrows got from a regular arrow stabbing into a tree trunk to shattering it when covered in haki? Unless that'd be too big of a boost and make no sense?
Because not everyone has the same haki or potency with it?

Because it's not stated to be a multiplier

I did that yesterday and got something like a 332675.269x jump

🤔 thats like saying I can kick a ball now, I can play in soccer/football matches ⚽
Dude, you brought up yellow, referring to that one time me and you were debating and you said something along the lines of, "people with yellow in their profiles are dumb"

Also, you were implying that I'm dumb when you didn't attempt to calc.

Using your analogy, you're calling me bad at soccer/football, when you don't even know how to kick a ball, or even run.

Dude, you brought up yellow, referring to that one time me and you were debating and you said something along the lines of, "people with yellow in their profiles are dumb"

Using your analogy, you're calling me bad at soccer/football, when you don't even know how to kick a ball, or even run.
I never called you dumb… you, yourself is just trying to make me look bad. I said people with yellow in pfp don’t know what they are talking about…

also I don’t attempt to calc because 1. Im not good at it 2. It’s never truly accurate 3. Not something I want to learn when there are many other things

ok… you are actually talking to the wrong person, been one of the fastest since I was a kid and played football since I was a kid… tho I don’t play anymore, I just randomly run sometimes…

You usually attack me personally when you don’t have stuff to say… you should try to stop that. That could get you in bad trouble, in general
Also how am I calling you bad at soccer/football when I used that as an example?

Last edited:
I never called you dumb… you, yourself is just trying to make me look bad. I said people with yellow in pfp don’t know what they are talking about…
How don't I know what I'm talking about though? It's a calc. It doesn't mean that it's accurate or usable. I just brought it up.

How don't I know what I'm talking about though? It's a calc. It doesn't mean that it's accurate or usable. I just brought it up.
when I said yellow it kinda mean’t you didn’t do it right…

look, I don’t want it to be toxic again so I’m just going to be formal with you so you don’t get upset

I haven't even shown my full calc yet... you don't even know what I did bud.
sure, it could be accurate.

as you can see, on my signature. It says I don’t like being serious, my messages aren’t meant to be hurtful or provocative

And then Charlotte Mont-d'Or traps kaido and luffy in a dimension where they are in a random planet... That then gets fully destroyed by kaido and then becomes large planet lvl 🐵

Yup
Watch there be a mirror on Linlin’s ship and Kata comes out of it
I mean, if Kata steps outside of the mirror and uses his haki to search for strong opponents his only possible reaction would be:

"Holy Mama, everyone here is stronger than me"

Then he would step back into the mirror.

Back