• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

How strong would One Piece characters be if we accepted movie/ova/anime and whatever other non canon stuff (even crossovers)?
If any crossover is fine, then Luffy would scale to Xeno Goku cause of that one special event in DBH where Luffy appeared and fought.

In terms of pure One piece stuff, we have Possessed Saga from Movie 5 possibly stopping the moon in it's tracks, but I don't know if anyone even in the movie would scale to that.

Actually someone made a sun in a one piece game.... Tho I couldn't fully find it.... It's this guy

Actually someone made a sun in a one piece game.... Tho I couldn't fully find it.... It's this guy
If you find it, maybe it can scale to him as an environmental feat?

One piece characters would unironically scale to DBZ/DBS Characters. Also, a lot of FTL+ and MFTL feats.
Why wouldn't it be the other way round? Maybe the DBZ/DBS characters would have downscaled to One Piece characters instead since they show non of their insane DBZ/DBS like feats in those movies.

Oda himself admitted he made a mistake by introducing Crocodile way too early in the story, this is at least excusable. About Fairy tail (don't try to think too much about powerscaling otherwise you'll just get a headache).

Shiki fought Roger, Garp and Sengoku in his prime. Even now he's remembered as a legend, it's unrealistic to assume that PTS Luffy can ever beat him when he struggled against Vice admiral lvl characters in the Paramount war, the only notable character he defeated there was a holding back garp.
When did Oda admit he made a mistake by introducing Crocodiel too early?

Also this might be an unpopular opinion, but Marineford Croco was really not much different from Alabasta if we actually look at his feats carefully.
1) He got knocked back by G2 Luffy in a single hit and seemed entirely hesistant to rematch Luffy again implying that MF Luffy > MF Crocodile.
2) His head got sliced by Doffy.
3) He tried to attack Doffy with his hook, and that attack got blocked by Doffy's feet. (It wasn't really a clash)
4) He spitblood and got knocked down by a single attack from Jozu.
5) He tried to stop Akainu in his tracks, which Akainu did pause for a moment, then Akainu tore through it like it was paper.

He never really showed any feats that would suddenly make him much stronger than before.

Also this might be an unpopular opinion, but Marineford Croco was really not much different from Alabasta if we actually look at his feats carefully.
1) He got knocked back by G2 Luffy in a single hit and seemed entirely hesistant to rematch Luffy again implying that MF Luffy > MF Crocodile.
3) He tried to attack Doffy with his hook, and that attack got blocked by Doffy's feet. (It wasn't really a clash)
5) He tried to stop Akainu in his tracks, which Akainu did pause for a moment, then Akainu tore through it like it was paper.

He never really showed any feats that would suddenly make him much stronger than before.
I would argue him one shotting a demon guard would be a good indicator since Luffy needed gears to do the same

I would argue him one shotting a demon guard would be a good indicator since Luffy needed gears to do the same
I mean technically Jinbe also used a named attack right there, so wouldn't that also mean that MF Luffy = Jinbe?

Just because Luffy liked to use fancier finishing moves doesn't mean that his weaker attacks couldn't do the same lol.

Let's see here
  • Crocodile was caught off guard by G2 Luffy, and he wasn't hesitant, he was just asking Luffy why is he interfering with his business with Whitebeard since they had a deal. Especially given he goes on to challenge more powerful opponents than Luffy, hell, he was willing to attack Whitemustache, Flamingo and Mihawk, why would he be hesitant of the rubber kid in comparison.
  • I don't see what the second point got to do with anything with Crocodile's strength
  • It is vague on who attack who in the scene in the manga. Hell, it could have been Doffy who throw the first punch or kick in this instance, and Crocodile block it. And it was a clash as it produce a gust of air surrounding them.
  • You forgot to add the part where Crocodile then landed on his feet after taking the punch. Either way, he wasn't hurt much since he went to fighting Doffy not even a minute later
  • Well, Akainu is a Logia, so the attack really didn't affect him and Crocodile has no means to harm him

Let's see here
  • Crocodile was caught off guard by G2 Luffy, and he wasn't hesitant, he was just asking Luffy why is he interfering with his business with Whitebeard since they had a deal. Especially given he goes on to challenge more powerful opponents than Luffy, hell, he was willing to attack Whitemustache, Flamingo and Mihawk, why would he be hesitant of the rubber kid in comparison.
  • I don't see what the second point got to do with anything with Crocodile's strength
  • It is vague on who attack who in the scene in the manga. Hell, it could have been Doffy who throw the first punch or kick in this instance, and Crocodile block it. And it was a clash as it produce a gust of air surrounding them.
  • You forgot to add the part where Crocodile then landed on his feet after taking the punch. Either way, he wasn't hurt much since he went to fighting Doffy not even a minute later
  • Well, Akainu is a Logia, so the attack really didn't affect him and Crocodile has no means to harm him
1) And he did nothing to all of the opponents he wanted to "challenge" just because an ant wanted to challenge a dragon doesn't change the fact that an ant is still an ant. If anything G2 Luffy is still more than enough to entirely stop Crocodile in his tracks, meaning he really isn't stronger than Luffy at that point.
2) His senses was trash, meaning his CoO would have been trash if he even had any.

lvToMhe.jpg

3) Crocodile's hand was already extended all the way while Doffy's leg was still bent so much. It is clear who was the one throwing the punch and who was the one blocking the strike.
4) Jozu wasn't using his full strength yet obviously. They are in a war and there are Admirals there mind you. I mean honestly I don't doubt Crocodile is durable and has good endurance since Jozu wasn't attacking Crocodile using his weakness like Luffy did, where the latter would have dealt more damage. However the fact was Crocodile was completely overpowered by Jozu.
5) yeah the point is that many people used that Akainu "feat" as proof that Crocodile was very strong, when in reality, that feat was really filmsy since he actually did nothing to Sakazuki at all, which you also seem to agree.

1) And he did nothing to all of the opponents he wanted to "challenge" just because an ant wanted to challenge a dragon doesn't change the fact that an ant is still an ant. If anything G2 Luffy is still more than enough to entirely stop Crocodile in his tracks, meaning he really isn't stronger than Luffy at that point.
2) His senses was trash, meaning his CoO would have been trash if he even had any.

lvToMhe.jpg

3) Crocodile's hand was already extended all the way while Doffy's leg was still bent so much. It is clear who was the one attacking and who was the one blocking the strike.
4) Jozu wasn't using his full strength yet obviously. They are in a war and there are Admirals there mind you. I mean honestly I don't doubt Crocodile is durable and has good endurance since Jozu wasn't attacking Crocodile using his weakness like Luffy did, where the latter would have dealt more damage. However the fact was Crocodile was completely overpowered by Jozu.
5) yeah the point is that many people used that Akainu "feat" as proof that Crocodile was very strong, when in reality, that feat was really filmsy since he actually did nothing to Sakazuki at all, which you also seem to think the same.
The jozu claim is so bad it isn't funny. If crocodile was that much weaker as it seems. He would've been oneshotted by jozu, who is currently Low 6-B, unless you wanna argue that it's an outlier.

The jozu claim is so bad it isn't funny. If crocodile was that much weaker as it seems. He would've been oneshotted by jozu, who is currently Low 6-B, unless you wanna argue that it's an outlier.
Not all of his attacks are low 6-B. If anything I disagree that Jozu is even low 6-B but that is a topic for another day.

Anyways Crocodile got entirely overpowered by Jozu it just shows that he absolutely doesn't match up to such opponents yet.

Last edited:
Not all of his attacks are low 6-B. If anything I disagree that Jozu is even low 6-B but that is a topic for another day.

Anyways Crocodile got entirely overpowered by Jozu it just shows that he absolutely doesn't match up to such opponents yet.
That's literally not how ap works LMFAO, not every single attack comes at different ap unless stated.

Go make a CRT on it.

That's literally not how ap works LMFAO, not every single attack comes at different ap unless stated.

Go make a CRT on it.
I cba.

I am just tired of people constantly saying that Crocodile is faaar more powerful in MF and be like "Oh no this is such bad writing Oda!" when they don't even read his "feats" carefully. Just because Croco boy is trying to provoke people he has no business provoking, landing attacks that didn't even faze nor scratch them, and got his ass pushed and smacked around, doesn't mean that he actually got any stronger yikes.

lvToMhe.jpg

3) Crocodile's hand was already extended all the way while Doffy's leg was still bent so much. It is clear who was the one throwing the punch and who was the one blocking the strike.
5) yeah the point is that many people used that Akainu "feat" as proof that Crocodile was very strong, when in reality, that feat was really filmsy since he actually did nothing to Sakazuki at all, which you also seem to think the same.
  • If we go with that logic for your first point, then since Crocodile was more than enough to stop a sword swing from Mihawk, then we have Mihawk = Crocodile = Luffy.
  • I still don't see the point what this has to with Crocodile's strength
  • Technically, no one was throwing a punch . Don't underestimate Doffy, he got stomp game. Either way, still a clash, no one is overpowering the other and it created a shockwave, powerful enough to push away the soldiers. And rarely does Doffy block attacks with kicks in the manga, he usually use his cape
  • Why wouldn't he be? Was it stated that he wasn't fighting seriously. He had to hurry to rescue Ace before the Marines execute him. Time is not on his side. And besides Crocodile was willing to kill his captain in broad daylight, why would he go easy on such a man? And where was it stated that water does more damage? It only allow people like Luffy to bypass Croco's Intangibility like what Haki do, not do more damage. And remember, Crocodile was caught off guard by Jozu charging from behind him. He didn't have time to defend himself.

I mean technically Jinbe also used a named attack right there, so wouldn't that also mean that MF Luffy = Jinbe?

Just because Luffy liked to use fancier finishing moves doesn't mean that his weaker attacks couldn't do the same lol.
Except we saw him fight Minotaurus in base earlier, he couldn’t one-shot the thing.

• If we go with that logic for your first point, then since Crocodile was more than enough to stop a sword swing from Mihawk, then we have Mihawk = Crocodile = Luffy.
  • I still don't see the point what this has to with Crocodile's strength
  • Technically, no one was throwing a punch . Don't underestimate Doffy, he got stomp game. Either way, still a clash, no one is overpowering the other and it created a shockwave, powerful enough to push away the soldiers. And rarely does Doffy block attacks with kicks in the manga, he usually use his cape
  • Why wouldn't he be? Was it stated that he wasn't fighting seriously. He had to hurry to rescue Ace before the Marines execute him. Time is not on his side. And besides Crocodile was willing to kill his captain in broad daylight, why would he go easy on such a man? And where was it stated that water does more damage? It only allow people like Luffy to bypass Croco's Intangibility like what Haki do, not do more damage. And remember, Crocodile was caught off guard by Jozu charging from behind him. He didn't have time to defend himself.
1) Crocodile went for the hilt. He didn't block the blade. It was an indirect attempt to hinder a Swordsman's attack.
2) Bad CoO if he has any. Don't tell me CoO isn't part of combat ability.
3) Luffy and Sanji also "clashed" with Big Mom then by that logic. Nope it wasn't a clash. Luffy and Sanji attacked Big Mom and she blocked. Crocodile also attacked Doffy and he blocked. Big difference.
4) I admit the jozu dura feat is impressive. Maybe Croco always had great durability afterall? Afterall Luffy was using his weakness to damage Crocoboy while Jozu wasn't.

1) Crocodile went for the hilt. He didn't block the blade. It was an indirect attempt to hinder a Swordsman's attack.
2) Bad CoO if he has any. Don't tell me CoO isn't part of combat ability.
3) Luffy and Sanji also "clashed" with Big Mom then by that logic. Nope it wasn't a clash. Luffy and Sanji attacked Big Mom and she blocked. Crocodile also attacked Doffy and he blocked. Big difference.
4) I admit the jozu dura feat is impressive. Maybe Croco always had great durability afterall? Afterall Luffy was using his weakness to damage Crocoboy while Jozu wasn't.
  • ‘Interesting’. So Luffy’s attacking Crocodile on his shoulder/forearm wouldn’t be considered an indirect attempt to hinder a person’s attack?
  • Again, what does it have to do with Crocodile’s strength? CoO does nothing to make a user stronger or weaker, just make them aware of their surroundings and predict attacks. And so it doesn’t get mention again, Crocodile is not currently confirmed to have Haki.
  • For actual context, Big Mom launched the first strike as she was about to attack Reiju so Luffy and Sanji then jump in to intercept her attack in order to stop it. Big Mom did not block anything during that encounter. Don’t know what that have to do with the Crocodile and Flamingo though.
  • Water does nothing but make Crocodile solid, it has same effect as Haki, which Jozu has, does. Luffy has no choice but to use water otherwise he couldn’t touch the mafia looking dude

• ‘Interesting’. So Luffy’s attacking Crocodile on his shoulder/forearm wouldn’t be considered an indirect attempt to hinder a person’s attack?
  • Again, what does it have to do with Crocodile’s strength? CoO does nothing to make a user stronger or weaker, just make them aware of their surroundings and predict attacks. And so it doesn’t get mention again, Crocodile is not currently confirmed to have Haki.
  • For actual context, Big Mom launched the first strike as she was about to attack Reiju so Luffy and Sanji then jump in to intercept her attack in order to stop it. Big Mom did not block anything during that encounter. Don’t know what that have to do with the Crocodile and Flamingo though.
  • Water does nothing but make Crocodile solid, it has same effect as Haki, which Jozu has, does. Luffy has no choice but to use water otherwise he couldn’t touch the mafia looking dude
1) Luffy knocked him back. Crocodile did jack. If anything Luffy already destroyed Crocodile long ago, so we know that Luffy is perfectly capable of being stronger than Crocodile, and the fact that Luffy just kept getting stronger through fighting harder and tougher enemies through his adventure while all Crocodile did was sit in his Prison cell doing nothing.
2) If CoO doesn't make the user stronger or weaker, wtf was Luffy trying to Train while fighting Katak?
3) Simple, just because Doffy intercepted Croco's attack doesn't mean that Croco is even close to him in power, unless ofc you think that Sanji and Luffy at WCI is close to Big Mom in power.
4) Headcanon. Crocodile was taking extreme damage the moment water was involved. If anything the fact that Luffy's water coated attacks did more damage against Crocodile than Jozu's Haki attack is the most direct proof.

Last edited:
24.jpg

Preferably this too (i dunno if these help regarding scalings or not)
59.jpg

Can someone translate this?
~ Zorro Research Report ~ Character Chart Report 1: Blasphemy
Notorious swordsman!

WANTED

A former pirate hunter, he is a three-sword swordsman. He is a dangerous man with ambitions to become the world's greatest swordsman. " His swordsmanship has made him famous in the East Sea, and he has survived against a gang of bandits on the strength of his own swordsmanship. He's tough enough to get up no matter how many wounds he's sustained, and he's noted for his santouryu swordsmanship, which comes from three swords.

Poor eyesight.

This is the first time I have ever seen a sword with three blades. RORONONO A ZORO

D ATA Age 19+ Date of Birth November 11 Constellation: Sagittarius Height
17.8 cm

Naval Nomination Arrangement File

1 78 c m Naval Designation File 2 R O R O N O A Z O R O

Fashion

Knowledge

dexterity

Zorro's strong will to achieve his ambitions at the cost of his life. To stop Zorro's ambition, we must also risk our lives.

What about fashion sense? Report 2

Report 2: Pushing arms

What is the fassion sense? What are the fashonces? What are the fasciations? I'm sorry.

Report 1

Report 1: Three Swords.

V o l . 2

Haramaki

r o r o n o a z o r o

Master Sergeant Takashi's Report Report 2 He is a scoundrel who uses a great sword! "A man who always seeks strength.

D A !
He is a man who never stops seeking strength.
A monster!
He is a bad guy who uses a sword!

The three swords of Roronoa Zoro are all called " Great swords " ! He uses the sword as a tool to make money and for despicable acts such as flying. I can't allow that to happen.

Zorro's strength is based on his daily training. In his spare time, Zoro trains in ways that most people can't, such as muscle training and swinging a super-heavy sword.

Joujin

E p

T e n r e n

S E N A

I'm not sure.

Is it small?

This is the one.

I'm sorry.

You couldn't forgive me, could you? You're a pirate!

I didn't know you were a pirate!"I'm not going to let you get away with this! You are a Ronan!

You are Zorro, and if you had an hour to spare, you would be training. You've got a lot of work to do.

What's the matter? He's bleeding, and he's always got a nice fuller head.

He's always bleeding, but he's pretty good up there.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I told him what I wanted. I didn't mean to deceive you.

~Research Report on Sanji

Character Personality Graph

Report 2: Beware of Zeph's footwork!

Adventurous spirit

Favorite cigarette

Nice eyebrows

red

leg

Curiosity

Ka

I have learned that Zeph, the foot soldier who once made even our army tremble, has been learning his techniques in person. He seems to have inherited his skills perfectly and has developed a number of original techniques, so we need to be very careful.

Report 1: Cooking

Beard

Navy Wanted File

→If you head towards it alone, you will be easily intercepted.

Oshirai

Knowledge

Dexterity

black suit

availability

Report 1: "I'm a pirate, but I'm a chef"

necktie

characterfire||chapter.4|SANJI

This is what happens when you attack with more than one! We should attack it with flying tools.

Vol.5

characterfilechapter.5SANJI

He's the cook for the Luffy Pirates, and he seems to be managing the food for the crew all by himself. If we destroy this place, they'll destroy themselves by themselves due to food shortages.

SANJI

Captain Fullbody reports that his weakness is "women"!

TOPSECRET

Which is... Coffee, tea, drinks?
Koya

DATAAge 19Birthday March 2Zodiac sign PiscesHeight 177cm

I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

1k crew

Report 2 feet

Udo

This is the guy who hit on my girl right in front of me. He was also hitting on every woman that came his way, and judging from the way he was hitting on them, he seemed to have a thing for beautiful women. I recommend that you take advantage of this trait and assemble your team with female members.

The bird next to him is not food, but a sailor. -The bird next to him is not food, but a real sailor, helping to relax the female sailors. By the way.

You're a buzzkill!

Why
No2

is

-Winter.

Sanji's imitation!

Crew

1 Look at this face! I'm so exhausted, I'm a mess. Let's hold him when he's like this.

Sanji-san...

That's the best I could do... Not fully accurate tho
(I think the navy are describing them. 🤔)

Back