• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fifteen 3D2Y

If it's for his durability, Doji was attacking him when he figured out Kin'emon's plot to recruit him, yet Kin'emon was able to stand up and try to convince him without being completely rekt from his strikes.

If it's for his intelligence, he sparred against him when they were training to become samurais, if that's what you're talking about.

Great profile, I've been looking forward to when the scabbards get their profiles made; one issue though why does Kinemon have Advanced Armament?

Because imbuing Haki to an object is considered advanced application of it.

See, there are different levels in that part of the mastery, as there are two types of Goken (defensive and offensive), and imbuing Haki into an object is considered the first application.

> Doji was attacking him when he figured out Kin'emon's plot to recruit him, yet Kin'emon was able to stand up and try to convince him without being completely rekt from his strikes.

Hmm, well I guess it's fine since it doesn't affect his rating too much. I would say he definitely didn't recieve a proper strike from Ashura Doji like Jack did.

The very first moment we see the scene Kin'emon is in the floor with Inuarashi asking him to stop.

The scene is ambiguous and might shake the scaling too much so I decided to leave it as a likely higher just to show I considered the feat without giving a proper rating.

Otherwise, lots of people would end up scaling to Jack.

This is an indexing wiki so we have to make mention of even the littlest of details even if it is disgusting… While it isn't too impressive considering all sorts of example of Body Control, he is manipulating/controlling a basic function of his body to allow him to keep farting to stimulate speech

Am I missing something or should Post-timeskip Zoro have Advanced Armament Haki for the same reasons as Kinemon?

Eminiteable said:
Am I missing something or should Post-timeskip Zoro have Advanced Armament Haki for the same reasons as Kinemon?
If they did that for Kinemon I think they did that for Zoro as well but if not that they should give Zoro advanced armament.

It's funny that something which is so iconic and central to Bleach would be the absolute worst development in almost any other series, especially One Piece.

That's what made Bleach so special to begin with.

It doesn't fit well in any other narrative.

The name of his fruit and more specifics of his fruit power

Also the Unknown must be him physically right?so add the word physically after Unknown

Just finished watching Stampede and it was very good but I feel like it was lacking something. I don't know what tho but it was definitely lacking.

I guess the current events of the manga just seem way more hype than what happened in the movie.

But I gotta say; Sabo definitely made this movie one of the most memorable out of all of the OP films. Seeing the great walls of flames that he created stretch all the way down the Sea was so extraordinary.

Sabo and Ace standing next to each other was fantastic as well.

The movie is flat. There's no sense of adventure like in Strong World, nor an interesting antagonist like Zephyr or a good distribution of characters' roles like in Film Gold.

It's just a burst of action and comedy. It has good moments like Usopp basically stealing the movie with his participation, but Bullet is flat af and his background is too rushed.

Sabo is great imo lol I loved when he appeared

Also Bullet was insanely strong. I did understand his motives they just weren't wrote out too well at all.

Back