• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fifteen 3D2Y

I don't think Luffy or Roger said pirate king otherwise it would have be shown. I think this has something to do with what one piece actually is.

CinCameron20 said:
>"mAbYe tHe icE mElTeD"

First of all, this, and second of all, they are in a tundra--it's TOTALLY gonna melt within a minute or two.
Jesus, sorry for not remembering the details of a chapter that came out what ? 6 or 7 years ago now.

Don't.

We're this close from creating a discussion rule about that topic.

We even had a thread where LordWhis thought he was being dismissed by creating the rule.

Oda imo is the only person who can consistently create this level of hype even after decades of weekly chapters.

The Calaca said:
I'm really excited overthe idea of Sabo, Vivi and Hancock getting more screen.
They have so much potential that it's only natural to have some hype about them.
"Things get grim" . . . I'm not sure hype is the right for their fates :-(

I just hope Hancock wasn't taken in by Coby. I want to see Coby grown and development but I really don't want Hancock to be the one to take the fall for him to do so. But yeah with all three of them having a close connection to Luffy it makes me feel that the arc after Wano will heavily involve a conflict with the WG.

I just don't want to see them off paneled. SSG needs to look powerful before they get destroyed by Luffy et al.

Ooh, wait did they specify if the special science Division are just upgraded pacifista or could they be like robot smoker or something?

Nothing revealed.

But it's more likely an upgraded version of Pacifistas.

Even better than those that already exists. Sentomaru claimed that PX-5 and PX-7 were outdated.

-BANLK- said:
Oda imo is the only person who can consistently create this level of hype even after decades of weekly chapters.
Well they're more like bi-weekly chapters nowadays ƒÿø

I don't want Hancock to loose to Coby yet. But I do think that Coby has to grow at some point since it was implied back in Romance Dawn that Luffy, Zoro and Coby would be the 3 strongest people in the world by EOS.

Is somebody willing to update the Country level calculation blog link in the Whitebeard page?

Anyway, I really like the current storyline.

It seems exaggerated to scale anybody except the Yonko and maybe the admirals to Country level.

Antvasima said:
It seems exaggerated to scale anybody except the Yonko and maybe the admirals to Country level.
No, in the sense to remove the + to all Small Country level+ characters, since with the downgrade Admirals (and Top Yonko Commanders via scaling) are now just 2.86 Teratons.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Isn't Roger like 9'8" and Rayleigh like 6'2" ? Why'd they look the same size in the last chapter ?

Edit: 9' actually but still.

Back