• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1078: Escape Limit (Fan Translations)

I wouldn't mind being stomped by a grown up S-Snake.
I thought you were going to say sth about switching places with Magellan or sth? I was wrong ig.
RKvzOJ4.png

So Sanji's face did seem to be scraped by S-Shark...but it's clear that he wasn't even defending himself, like Guernica when he let Kaido "kill" him.

So for PoL Sanji he still got that incredible durability sauce.

Now here's hoping S-Shark gets some more solid AP feats just so no one can debate him getting the High 6-A sauce.

It's weird how Lucci and Luffy have gone back to their base.

Also, seems like Hawk Gatling is actually roughing up S-Bear a little, likely due to the fire dura neg.

Seems like the Elders and Marines didn't think CP0 would be enough to handle the Seraphim despite Lucci being the ones on Egghead seemingly being the strongest agents.

Then why isn't it just Jet Gatling?

Hawk Gatling = Red Hawk + Jet Gatling.
Hawk Gatling is Jet Gatling with Koka
"Hawk" is just Jet with Koka
Read Post Timeskip over

"Red Hawk" is just "Red" (Fire) + "Hawk" (Koka)
Same with how Red Roc is just "Red" (Fire) with "Roc" (G2nd and 3rd w/ Koka)
I mentioned dura neg.
The one he's not using

As of now the only fire attacks Luffy has are Red Hawk and Red Roc right? So that's Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd, imagine if he had a Red attack for Gear 4th and Gear 5th. What would you guys think they would be called?

I hope Saturn is gonna be at least Admiral level
Then I think it's Luffy-Saturn and Zoro-Kizaru
The fleet is probably handled by the Grand Fleet.

As of now the only fire attacks Luffy has are Red Hawk and Red Roc right? So that's Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd, imagine if he had a Red attack for Gear 4th and Gear 5th. What would you guys think they would be called?
he has a red hawk gatling in pirate warriors 3 but in canon yeah just red hawk and red roc

Back