• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1078: Escape Limit (Fan Translations)

spy-kids.gif

unintentional detective work

Raws out.
SeraJimbe punched Sanji right in the face and Sanji only has a few marks, kinda like when Franky ran over BM.

I personally don't see damage, only shading.

Kizaru hype hopefully tho
Not saying it's damage, just a few marks on his face.
Which could be interpreted as damage.. But not enough to say that the punch didn't fail lol.
Also I think it's either Luffy vs Kizaru or Zoro vs Kizaru and Luffy fights Saturn.

Just a weird joke.
I don't care what race you are ngl, but maybe edit your message so someone doesn't rat you out for saying that.
I don't know how to tell you this, but don't care about you more than I do anyone else here. Why would I mention you? If you're looking for romance go to Tinder or something. I'm not going to reciprocate your feelings buddy
Not sure how to reply to this incredibly goofy attempt at an insult so I'm just gonna post this hot and badass art of Doll ( hopefully she saves the Vice Admirals = fodder ( bar Garp ) allegations by fighting Nami or somn )
FdgsI6yXwAA_t6W.png

Back