• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1078: Escape Limit (Fan Translations)

I think all the Vegapunks are secretly a deadly sin.

York = Greed
Atlas = Wrath
Pythagoras = Gluttony(For knowledge)
Lilith = Envy
Edison = Sloth(Process of elimination)
Shaka = Pride("Geniuses like me can predict the future lmao")
Main Body: Lust

With all these Ohara parallels going on in Egghead and the fact that Robin's group heading towards York and Vegapunk, I'm thinking Robin's about to have another very significant moment in this arc when she finds out what York did and why she did it, and that there's something worse than a Buster Call approaching Egghead.

Who do you see S-Hawk going after?

Who do you see S-Hawk going after?
Nami, then Zoro will save her to parallel what happened against Daz Bones in Alabasta
Frgo4muWIAQi4xW.png

Although Mitch may go insane if Kaku joins before Yamato.
His name is Zolo
He is just like a samurai
L-A-D-Y Nami's not shy
Usopp's doing his marksman thing
Sanji's cooking
Chopper's doctoring
Robin's studying
Franky's fixing
Brook's pimping
Jimbei's steering
Yamato's not joining
Ya-yo! Ya-yo! Ya-yo! Hoho!
Set sail for One Piece
That's the name of the treasure in the grand line
(Ya-yo! Ya-yo!)
Set sail for One Piece!

His name is Zolo
He is just like a samurai
L-A-D-Y Nami's not shy
Usopp's doing his marksman thing
Sanji's cooking
Chopper's doctoring
Robin's studying
Franky's fixing
Brook's pimping
Jimbei's steering
Yamato's not joining
Ya-yo! Ya-yo! Ya-yo! Hoho!
Set sail for One Piece
That's the name of the treasure in the grand line
(Ya-yo! Ya-yo!)
Set sail for One Piece!
Laughed at the Yamato part, ngl.

And if anyone's pimping, it's Nami.

Hell, she'd probably pimp Luffy out to hot chicks like Reiju if it got her cash.

KAKU IS A GOOD BOI, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH.

Besides, he and Usopp would get along due to their shipwright knowledge and memories from Enies Lobby.
HELL NO! HE'S JUST LESS JERKY THAN THE OTHER ASSASSINS!

Cough cough... Franky, has those same connections with Usopp and then some!

Tbf that didn't work could also mean that Zeus was hoping that would take out S-Shark but it didn't. It could mean both.
0683-013.jpg
0683-014.jpg

I'm with Cinos here: Law made Vergo bleed with Counter Shock yet he too said it didn't work.
Tho granted JimBOI took that Zeus attack much better than Vergo did this. Also Kachon's right, we need to give lightning attacks dura neg.

Last edited:
You don't

0683-013.jpg
0683-014.jpg

I'm with Cinos here: Law made Vergo bleed with Counter Shock yet he too said it didn't work.
Tho granted JimBOI took that Zeus attack much better than Vergo did this. Also Kachon's right, we need to give lightning attacks dura neg.
I think giving lightning attacks dura neg is fine.

It of course would still mean that to hurt strong enough targets you'd still need at least some AP (like Law hurting BM with counter shock), but the dura neg part is consistent enough.

Back