• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1078: Escape Limit (Fan Translations)

rWydqvB.png
Source?

And it always has to do with making Sanji look bad... hm...

I sense Agenda Piece
Each time he really just didn't do anything good or bad.
"Sanji breaks his leg on SeraJimbe"
Reality: He knocks him away but does no damage.
"Sanji uses IJ on SeraJimbe multiple times and fails to hurt him at all"
Reality: Neither did damage to each other it seems.

Did you seriously see "TalkOP" like 3 times and then ask me what it's from?

Come the **** on this spoiler came out like a hour or 2 ago and he already made a gif for it?
This guy is superhuman or something.. Or he can see the future.
your inner kachon is showing squidward

And the ones saying Luffy clowned Lucci Tom and Jerry style.
I mean, he won handily, but it wasn't THAT bad lol.
Lucci wasn't jobbing as hard as Jack and Smoker like the leakers were implying he was.
FACTS.

Not about Sanji, but there was also the one about Zoro "defeating Kaku instantly in 1 panel"
Fr.

You can't even say that Kaku lost, because the fight never even concluded!

I mean KoH would still one-shot

And the ones saying Luffy clowned Lucci Tom and Jerry style.
I mean, he won handily, but it wasn't THAT bad lol.
Lucci wasn't jobbing as hard as Jack and Smoker like the leakers were implying he was.
Not to mention that iirc, this wasn't even happening the last time a CP0 agent stepped up to a Yonko and got clapped ( Guernica and Kaidou ).
They either despise Lucci or love Luffy over there.
I mean....
Screen_Shot_2023-03-13_at_11.22.14_PM.png
Yeah that was pretty bad
Luffy literally went to sleep while he was attacking him.
But uh... Mmm... At least Lucci withstood his attacks?

Sentomaru believed that S-Shark and S-Hawk could 2v1 Kaku, Stussy, Lucci, and the rest of CP0 right after seeing him clash with Gear 5 Luffy.
I mean.. Tbf.. S-Hawk got that dawg in him.
And SeraJimbe was tanking hits from Robin, Sanji, etc.
Only Zeus hurt him and he endured that kind of easily.

Awakened Zoan endurance. He got sent flying and cracked his neck
Yeah nvm he got swagged on hard.
But like I said, it's not as bad as Doflamingo "vs" Smoker, so..
Also that's something that isn't relevant to the topic at hand but made me realize:
Doflamingo jus absolutely roflstomped Smoker. No contest.
Smoker was boxing with Vergo, however.
Sanji was called strong by Doflamingo.
But Sanji<Vergo somehow.

So yeah, either we treat Lucci scaling to Gear 5 as an outlier, or we have characters like Zoro and Sanji fully scaling above/to Buso Gear 5 Luffy.

I wouldn't be surprised if you disappear over night for suggesting this.
He should downscale from No Haki Gear 5 Luffy imo.

The clash was clearly meant to be a callback and the true scaling is immediately reflected when Luffy used Gomu Gomu Mogura without haki, and put Lucci out of commission for a bit until his Zoan regen and endurance kicked in.

The next chapter (1070) also shows just to what extent Luffy was superior to Lucci. The only reason he could stand was because he is an awakened Zoan user.

Even in 1076, both Luffy and Lucci realized that Lucci was much weaker than Luffy with Lucci going on to say that he would go on to kill Luffy's friends instead of Luffy because he didn't want to act out of Luffy's order.

Back