• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logia power is not like producing the power of Nature, but making his body become the nature or natural elements. The oven also has an element from nature, namely heat and makes his body hot, but that does not mean he becomes hot itself. Aokiji is cold temperatures, cold temperatures make ice. Monet is Ice, ice becomes Snow.
If Ryokugyu is a Logia then he has plant elements and his body is a plant, has the nature of plants that is sucking natural nutrients.
Zoan wouldn't possess/produce elements like Nature unless he is a Mythical Zoan like Luffy, Yamato and Kaido.
Why do you think I said SPECIAL zoan?

Again, I'm saying that him improving will be virtually useless as Kaidou basically has all types of advanced haki, really good physical stats and capabilities, and has Akainu's ability and more, but STILL lost to Luffy. So what much could Akainu do even if he improved?
Luffy literally went from not scratching Kaido with his strongest form to beating him in a single arc after one training session and multiple rounds with him. Akainu fought WB, damaged him to the point that he took a part of his head off, and ultimately lost, then fought Aokiji and had two years since then to reflect on Marineford. And you seriously believe that he won’t be strong enough to fight Luffy?

If we were to go off of what you are writing, Luffy basically steamrolls the rest of the manga except Im, which is absurd. He isn’t finished fully developing.

Plus Akainu was said to be able to find the One Piece in only a year, which would mean taking the Road Poneglyphs from Big Mom and Kaido’s territories and finding the last one, in a single year.

Plus Akainu was said to be able to find the One Piece in only a year, which would mean taking the Road Poneglyphs from Big Mom and Kaido’s territories and finding the last one, in a single year.
Was that ever even said? Also I keep trying to tell you, it's not like Akainu wouldn't be a threat to Luffy if he got much more powerful over the timeskip, but it seems like he would probably still lose honestly.

Was that ever even said? Also I keep trying to tell you, it's not like Akainu wouldn't be a threat to Luffy if he got much more powerful over the timeskip, but it seems like he would probably still lose honestly.
1) It was.
2) Ok, I guess that we will just have to wait and see. People forget that One Piece is still a Shonen. In order to fuel a Battle Shonen, strong villains are needed.

1) It was.
2) Ok, I guess that we will just have to wait and see. People forget that One Piece is still a Shonen. In order to fuel a Battle Shonen, strong villains are needed.
Strong villains are indeed needed. Good thing we have people like Blackbeard.

Why are we acting like the author doesn't know shit about his story?
If Oda said "He has the highest offensive power" then he has the highest offensive power. That doesn't mean others can't endure it, it just means it's the highest attack potency out of every df ability there is.

Why are we acting like the author doesn't know shit about his story?
If Oda said "He has the highest offensive power" then he has the highest offensive power. That doesn't mean others can't endure it, it just means it's the highest attack potency out of every df ability there is.
True.

Pretty sure Kaidou was shown just floating in the magma, since it was revealed most people ate immune to their own abilities, thus Kaidou is resistant to the vaporizing heat he was shown using in the final chapters of his fight. Either way, that didn't prove any of your points. It just shows that Kaidou can mop Akainu too.
Monke logic:
Akainu magma=normal magma
Conclusion: Kaido>akainu

Luffy and company are gonna have a hard time against the Admirals and Sakazuki. Even Kizaru was offering to go to Wano and stomp out the issue himself. It won't be as hard as the Kaido fight, but they're not gonna win easily. Luffy vs Sakazuki will def be a hard battle even if he doesn't struggle as much as he did against Koido

Let me remind you guys of one thing. Kaido is the strongest creature , yes. BUT:
EQ_XUXAVUAElZ7T.jpg:large

Whitebeard said it best.
You can be the strongest today, but you won't be the strongest forever. Simple as that. Kaido lost. His status no longer matters. Most who are arguing "The future villains can't be stronger" should get over it when the canon itself tells you "strongest" isn't a single permanent title and state of being throughout generations that no one can surpass.

Akainu may hear about this and train and be as strong as 5 Kaido's for the sake of it just because the story needs that to be the case.

Last edited:
What you gonna do if Oda Make Buggy Akainu far Stronger than Kaido and Fodderized Luffy in the Future.
Kaido says that no one can beat him, but he also acknowledges 5 people who can fight with him or at least equal him or even beat him. If Kaido is defeated then the title "Strongest" that he has will be taken by someone else.

What you gonna do if Oda Make Buggy Akainu far Stronger than Kaido and Fodderized Luffy in the Future.
Story progression. Akainu got stronger since Kaido's been at his "strongest". Easy.
Think of it like this
Akainu's a 5
Kaido's a 7
Kaido loses while he's a 7 and can't continue growing
Akainu continues training and surpasses him to an 8 because Kaido can't actively continue to be the strongest.

It's kinda like Yujiro, who is "the strongest" because not only did he at some point become that, but because he continues to grow everyday in canon. If Kaido stops growing and others don't, then others surpass his status- easily.

Kaido says that no one can beat him, but he also acknowledges 5 people who can fight with him or at least equal him or even beat him. If Kaido is defeated then the title "Strongest" that he has will be taken by someone else.
I doubt Akainu will be but I imagine Blackbeard and maybe Im will.

Tbf you just regurgitate other people's points and don't realize they're on your side.
Point out me doing that because so far all you’ve done is misinterpret my points and argue for the sake of arguing. I literally wrote that Oda said that Akainu had the highest offensive fruit and you completely ignored that to get in a back and forth with me. You just like attention. That is what it is.

Lol “regurgitate other people’s points” when I am usually the one arguing against two people by myself. “Regurgitate other people’s points” is exactly why you all respond specifically to me and not the so-called “original person”. Lol and what you wrote gets even more destroyed by the fact that the person who restated that Oda himself said that was the one you agreed with! Lol you cannot make this stuff up.

Point out me doing that because so far all you’ve done is misinterpret my points and argue for the sake of arguing. I literally wrote that Oda said that Akainu had the highest offensive fruit and you completely ignored that to get in a back and forth with me. You just like attention. That is what it is.
Either way we agreed and thats all that matters.

Story progression. Akainu got stronger since Kaido's been at his "strongest". Easy.
Think of it like this
Akainu's a 5
Kaido's a 7
Kaido loses while he's a 7 and can't continue growing
Akainu continues training and surpasses him to an 8 because Kaido can't actively continue to be the strongest.

It's kinda like Yujiro, who is "the strongest" because not only did he at some point become that, but because he continues to grow everyday in canon. If Kaido stops growing and others don't, then others surpass his status- easily.
Both already at his peak, but Akainu will not go directly to the field because of his position as a Fleet Admiral, idk Maybe.

Low key waiting for Yamato to have to stay at Wano longer to defend the country rather than immediately going to sea with Luffy. Gotta wait for her like we waited for Jinbei

How does a thread on a chapter that came out a week ago have 10 pages 😭
No spoilers for 3 weeks so we gotta have pointless debates like whether or not alabasta is a country or bigger than the jewel ice sheet, or whether or not Akainu is truly one if the strongest characters currently. One Piece arguments are always the most fun honestly.

Well, just make sure to keep the topics relevant for One Piece, and to avoid any hostility.

You can also discuss recent anime episodes if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back