• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, atleast scabbards Combined attack did Damage same as Zoro's Ashura did, we can see the blood marks on the wound even though Kaido doesn't feel the pain anymore.
I doubt it did, it was barely enough to awaken the scar's pain but didn't give him another scar.

I like YUDE-RON because his theory and point of view are different from other Youtubers, although not all of his theories are proven but he can call back to other theories that are connected to each other, where in each theory there is no contradiction with one another.
Yeah, his connection of Im-sama and Buddha with the "I am" and Im being illuminated thing was one of the few things I'm hoping turns out to be true tbh. It unintentionally connected back to the wisdom king stuff even before we knew Luffy had the sun god fruit (and was the stand-in for the last sun-based wisdom king)

Monke imma let you know that I’m saving ur reply for the future, no need to respond but I just wanted to let you know.
You should watch your back as well, I'm coming for you if Luffy or someone weaker ends up beating GreenBull.

You should watch your back as well, I'm coming for you if Luffy or someone weaker ends up beating GreenBull.
i will, I got the all eyes quirk, and also, green bull is straight ass cheeks, I hope he gets no diffed by chopper. Other admirals are alright. Also if Luffy beats him but struggles, my point still stands. ♿

i will, I got the all eyes quirk, and also, green bull is straight ass cheeks, I hope he gets no diffed by chopper. Other admirals are alright. Also if Luffy beats him but struggles, my point still stands. ♿
Switching sides eh?

Yeah, his connection of Im-sama and Buddha with the "I am" and Im being illuminated thing was one of the few things I'm hoping turns out to be true tbh. It unintentionally connected back to the wisdom king stuff even before we knew Luffy had the sun god fruit (and was the stand-in for the last sun-based wisdom king)
I like his latest theory about Pluton is An Ark that can fly like Enel's Ark Maxim but with a Devil Fruit power that can wipe out an Island, I hope he continues this new idea for his next Pluton theory video.

Nah, I never said admirals neg diff Luffy but they are still relevant and I can ser Akainu being above or equal to Luffy rn.
Yes. Akainu being above the world's strongest man (Kaido) in power...
These admiral fans man.. I know they're just stubborn mistaken kids but they're exhausting

These admiral fans man.. I know they're just stubborn mistaken kids but they're exhausting
And clearly Kaido isn’t the worlds strongest man, ah yes, a statement that holds no value.

Akainu isn’t an Admiral

He’s a Fleet Admiral, saying Admiral level doesn’t even apply to him anymore
Still a type of an Admiral. You act as though being Fleet Admiral automatically granted him greater speed, much more durability, and all types of advanced haki. Either way he's still not in the top 7 strongest characters IMO

And clearly Kaido isn’t the worlds strongest man, ah yes, a statement that holds no value.
Dude Oda him self has insisted that Kaido was the strongest. Kaido has never even mentioned Akainu being a threat to him. Iirc there was only 6 (including Big Mom but the panel I am getting this info from doesn't have him mention her since it was already stated she was equal to him plus she was right next to him when he said it.) people that he said can threaten him significantly. And by extension I imagine Mihawk probably would be a threat in his mind too, as he's supposedly as strong or stronger than Shanks since they dueled a lot, and Garp since Garp helped Roger defeat Kaido and like 4 other monsters ( Big Mom Shiki Whitebeard and Rocks. )

Akainu isn’t an Admiral

He’s a Fleet Admiral, saying Admiral level doesn’t even apply to him anymore
He defeated an Admiral so he is above Admiral level and become Fleet Admiral, idk what I'm talking about but Fleet Admiral have to above Admiral not just by position but power as well.

Dude Oda him self has insisted that Kaido was the strongest. Kaido has never even mentioned Akainu being a threat to him. Iirc there was only 6 (including Big Mom but the panel I am getting this info from doesn't have him mention her since it was already stated she was equal to him plus she was right next to him when he said it.) people that he said can threaten him significantly. And by extension I imagine Mihawk probably would be a threat in his mind too, as he's supposedly as strong or stronger than Shanks since they dueled a lot, and Garp since Garp helped Roger defeat Kaido and like 4 other monsters ( Big Mom Shiki Whitebeard and Rocks. )
But this all falls apart when u realize Kaido isn’t the strongest, never was.

He defeated an Admiral so he is above Admiral level and become Fleet Admiral, idk what I'm talking about but Fleet Admiral have to above Admiral not just by position but power as well.
Not like his power countered Kuzan's or anything.. Also, the way it was said sounded like they were both extremely close in power but Akainu did something that may or may not have been fair to get the upper hand. But we haven't seen the battle so we don't know if it was a fair and clean fight or not for now.

Not like his power countered Kuzan's or anything.. Also, the way it was said sounded like they were both extremely close in power but Akainu did something that may or may not have been fair to get the upper hand. But we haven't seen the battle so we don't know if it was a fair and clean fight or not for now.
I've seen Akainu Fight in Marineford against WB and I see it as a Fair fight, in my opinion Akainu never used a non fair to get a victory, whatever Akainu did including lying to Squard was not cheating but as a war strategy.
Regardless of that things, whoever wins is the one who is superior to the others.

They aren't nominated by power.
They're nominated by ideals.

So basing it off of power is baseless

They aren't nominated by power.
They're nominated by ideals.

So basing it off of power is baseless
Akainu and Aokiji became candidates for the Fleet Admiral, they both agreed as to who deserved to be the Fleet Admiral was the victor in the battle they agreed upon, I based on that.

I don't think Akainu would be Luffy's next WG enemy, it may be Imu himself or the Elders.

That way you don't need to make Akainu stronger than Kaido.

Or just make Luffy unable to use Gear 5 in normal circumstances.

I've seen Akainu Fight in Marineford against WB and I see it as a Fair fight, in my opinion Akainu never used a non fair to get a victory, whatever Akainu did including lying to Squard was not cheating but as a war strategy.
Regardless of that things, whoever wins is the one who is superior to the others.
Eh. Whatever
Guess it doesn't really matter.

I don't think Akainu would be Luffy's next WG enemy, it may be Imu himself or the Elders.

Yeah that would nake more sense

Akainu isn’t WG, he’s a Marine, and yes the Marines and WG are separate

Luffy vs Akainu is basically guaranteed, he is the one person Luffy should most hold a grudge against, Akainu killed Ace right in front of Luffy and then permanently scarred Luffy. Akainu is also the head of the Marines and is basically the most Anti-Pirate man in the world

The signs are clear, the fight will happen

Akainu and Aokiji became candidates for the Fleet Admiral, they both agreed as to who deserved to be the Fleet Admiral was the victor in the battle they agreed upon, I based on that.
How else do you suggest they handle it? An election?

Hold on. You forget that Akainu was pretty much revealed by Oda to have the highest offensive DF. Plus, unlike Kaido, he probably is Awakened seeing as he changed the climate of an island forever. I used to think that Kaido was absolutely stronger, but Akainu might be more of a monster than we realize.

Another thing, the Kaido was said to be the strongest creature in the world by people through the narrator, not by Oda. It was just to hype him up. If we took WB as the “Strongest Man in the World” at face value, we would be left rather underwhelmed and disappointed, since Luffy has pretty much already reached that level.

Since One Piece is a shonen, we know that the ceiling doesn’t stop here. The only bad thing is that Oda might pull a Kubo route and imply power while never showing destructive feats.

Last edited:
In the book Road To Laugh Tale it is stated
That Xebec is Roger's strongest opponent
And Blackbeard inherited Xebecs determination

Who do you think will be Luffy's last enemy, between Akainu and BB?

we would be left rather underwhelmed and disappointed
same man while on life support and bad heart was duking it out with Admirals?
Same man who decides not to dodge and take all attacks while standing
Same man while half dead made BB piss his pants

nah was rather amazed at how much he could do at such an old age and while extremely sick

I think they confirm in this guide that he's responsible for the volcanoes, so maybe he did have an Awakening, or he can just tunnel enough solid rock and magma to make them.

So I read that the Marco versus King and Queen fight was shown in detail in the anime recently. Was it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back