• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1049: "The world that should be" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl I do wish Doffy himself was Yonko level. Even though it'll never happen.

It might make up for the snooze fest that was 90% of the Dressrosa arc.

I mean yeah I may crap on Wano sometimes but when the Wano arc delivers, it ******* delivers.

Massive Copium
4s06kAV.png

Mr.Morj is right, if you read 3 Piece the exact things he says happens. They lost the raid, and kaido will get back up.

Same reason we cheer for Madara, Aizen, Meruem- etc
Because they're a good villain to see do stuff that makes the main character surpass their former self to overcome them

Same reason we cheer for Madara, Aizen, Meruem- etc
Because they're a good villain to see do stuff that makes the main character surpass their former self to overcome them
Okay, but Luffy has already done that repeatedly by now. For how long do they want this arc to last really?

Why in the world are so many "fans" obsessed with cheering for Kaido? He is an absolutely horrible tyrannical evil bastard.
I guess people just can't accept the possibility that Kaido can be defeated in an actual fight? I'm not completely sure.

Perhaps the hype behind the Yonko's strength has simply blind them, make them thinking that currently Luffy shouldn't be able to reach Yonko level.

Well, Luffy has gone through several power-ups and extreme training recently to reach this level.

Okay, but Luffy has already done that repeatedly by now. For how long do they want this arc to last really?
OH. No, after 1049 I've had it with Kaido. He should stay down, and if he doesn't then I'd far prefer if he just bends the knee.
He's done enough for the arc, but people really don't like Luffy winning because:
1: Some want Zoro to do it (n o)
2: Others're just scared that it means we're closer to the ending

Now i'm not comptelely sure if Kaido its indeed defeated we may need to wait for the next chapter, but it seen to be the most likely scenario.

And even if he getting back up, as SnookB say he may actually admit defeat seeing how Luffy its the Joy Boy, for then leaving Wano with the rest of the crew.

After that, who know may he will join with Luffy in the Final War where he lose his live for the cause, or something similar.

Hell, considering the theory about Law using his power to sacrifice his life to save Luffy, it may actually happen but instead its Kaido who offer his life for the same reason i stated before.

There was a theory of Kid having a rematch with Kaido in his favorite island with fake metalic mountains which Scotch is guarding. That's the perfect island to hide his poneglypth & the perfect place for Kid to use his power.
Edit: Credit to Marco Theorist

Why in the world are so many "fans" obsessed with cheering for Kaido? He is an absolutely horrible tyrannical evil bastard.
Dude, people cheer for way more evil villains than Kaido:

1. Doflamingo

2. Beast Wars/Beast Machines Megatron (who IMO is one of the greatest fictional villains ever despite his monstrous actions)

3. Dormammu (as you said yourself, and I myself am kind of a classic Dormammu fan as well)

4. Comic Ultron

5. Frieza, Zamasu, Cell, etc.

6. Darkseid from the Superman Animated Series (who literally let one of his female furies sleep with superman when the latter was brainwashed, so he basically let her rape him since there was zero consent...in a kids show...yeah).

Kaido is vile, yes, but he doesn't do anything that would completely turn off the majority of viewers.

Dude, people cheer for way more evil villains than Kaido:

1. Doflamingo

2. Beast Wars/Beast Machines Megatron (who IMO is one of the greatest fictional villains ever despite his monstrous actions)

3. Dormammu (as you said yourself, and I myself am kind of a classic Dormammu fan as well)

4. Comic Ultron

5. Frieza, Zamasu, Cell, etc.

6. Darkseid from the Superman Animated Series (who literally let one of his female furies sleep with superman when the latter was brainwashed, so he basically let her rape him since there was zero consent...in a kids show...yeah).

Kaido is vile, yes, but he doesn't do anything that would completely turn off the majority of viewers.
Griffith is universally an unlikable scumbag and he's got a fanbase. Kaido's a saint compared to him lol

Well, in my defence, I never actually cheered for Dormammu. I just thought that he was powerful and had a cool design.

However, here there are lots of fans that apparently want Kaido to win, which would lead to all the good guys ending up dead, and then the awesome long One Piece story would be over. That doesn't make any sense, especially given all of the extremely long struggle and several power-ups that Luffy has experienced in the conflict with him. Also, I would argue that Kaido is a bit worse than Doflamingo.

However, here there are lots of fans that apparently want Kaido to win, which would lead to all the good guys ending up dead, and then the awesome long One Piece story would be over.

I seriously doubt there are a lot of fans cheering for that exact scenario.

Well, people here keep referring to popular YouTube videos and social media posts, if I haven't misunderstood.

However, here there are lots of fans that apparently want Kaido to win, which would lead to all the good guys ending up dead
They want it over so the raid fails for one reason or another
I forgot why that theory even mattered. A second timeskip I guess???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back