• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not crazy at all, and is in fact, quite organic in terms of storytelling and worldbuilding
Agreed. In the real world, it doesn't make sense that you only meet opponents who are just at or merely slightly above your level. That's just a convenience that is often placed in anime to advance the story without getting the protagonist killed. Luffy was lucky his rubber body let him survive hits from admirals during the Marineford War, cuz anybody else would've been toast. Same goes for when Aokiji spared them in their first encounter. And think about how many pirates out there are trying to find the One Piece and become the King of the Pirates. It makes sense that powerful opponents like Admirals would be sent out to find them, and that Luffy would encounter them sooner than he was ready for.

bro Twitter is destroying sanji 🙉, and then there a very rare ones of sanji fans trying to fight back by trying to attack zoro 😅

So saturn used a broken ass ability on sanji/luffy and they tanked it, kizaru sneaking vegapunk amongst the confusion, luffy tells sanji to get vegapunk to safety and vegapunk bouta drop some void century lore on his deathbed

So saturn used a broken ass ability on sanji/luffy and they tanked it, kizaru sneaking vegapunk amongst the confusion, luffy tells sanji to get vegapunk to safety and vegapunk bouta drop some void century lore on his deathbed
also heard there was some zoro spoilers that were left out of the summary
leakers really teasing us bro

I hope Saturn's new form has the appearance of an Elder God straight out of H.P Lovecraft's books.

also heard there was some zoro spoilers that were left out of the summary
leakers really teasing us bro
The leakers lied, Zoro wasn't even in this chapter lol

At this rate, we're not seeing the end of Zoro vs. Lucci until Ch. 1111 (aka Zoro's birthday) like I said in the last chapter discussion thread.

Yee... Let me hear the kizaru fanboys say anything now about not getting one shot and being relative or holding back against gear 5...

Luffy is him, yonkos are them (even buggy... Kinda)
GG8VvSMXMAArmE4

Last edited:
Luffy grabbing kizaru while going after vegapunk mid movement was one of my future predictions and it happened (tho didn't think it would be giant luffy)

The way Gear 5 and Saturn are looking at eachother 🔥💥🔥

Last edited:
This would basically mean Elders > Admirals (at least in kizaru's case from what we've seen currently)

Which further get supported by the higher the rank, the higher the combat ability. statement

Last edited:
Doll mentions how 20ish years ago she worked under saul, interesting
it also puts Doll fairly older then we expected, assuming Doll was 16 working for Saul since Koby was 16 BOS, Doll would be 36 minimum

other than Power scaling.
I feel like Oda is hinting on us with the giants and Luffy being a giant too.....
Makes me wonder is it really true that the old joy boy was actually a giant? coz he might be born from Elbaf and thats why the giants always have sun and see the sun as a huge thing to them.

Yeah, the Gorosei are straight up demons, no devil fruits
Idk about that... He does have the awakening smoke around him, but probably a mythical demon devil fruit?

Or actually it's not impossible for him to be a demon with a spider awakening fruit 👁️ but unlikely I feel like

It's amazing how Kizaru is yet to land a single fair hit on fluffy. Bro either stomps everyone in this arc or stall against Luffy at best

I wonder if Vegapunk does indeed manage to reveal the truth about the Void Century to the world, maybe Imu decides to wipe the entire slate clean and use the Mother Flame to annihilate the world outside of Mary Geoise. Either way, I really want to see the look on the faces of the Five Elders when the void century is revealed.

Idk about that... He does have the awakening smoke around him, but probably a mythical demon devil fruit?

Or actually it's not impossible for him to be a demon with a spider awakening fruit 👁️ but unlikely I feel like
He's probably an Ushi-Oni, a Yokai that has the traits of a spider and a bull. They have an ability that paralyzes and kills people who look into their eyes, and have toxic breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back