• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1109 Spoilers

Monkey D. Luffy with Saturn and Kizaru 🙈😅
stick-man-monkey.gif

I doubt Kaido is alive, but I do think Big Mom is alive
Big Mom went through a massive fight, got caught int two explosions, fell into magma, and got caught in an erupting volcano. Even if she lived, she landed in the water. Kaidou's the far more likely survivor.

Maybe weaponizing the Drums of Liberation 👀?
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was actually how Luffy will deal real damage to the Gorosei and Imu.

Also let's not sleep on the Gorosei, while Saturn might be taking hits left and right, those hits don't really mean anything in the long run.

Big Mom went through a massive fight, got caught int two explosions, fell into magma, and got caught in an erupting volcano. Even if she lived, she landed in the water. Kaidou's the far more likely survivor.
I thought both Kaido and Big Mom fell into the same underground well of lava? Also, Big Mom still has an unresolved Elbaf connection, which is significant IMO, whereas Wano was Kaido's island and I think he's fallen out of the story now. And finally, Big Mom wasn't defeated by Luffy

I thought both Kaido and Big Mom fell into the same underground well of lava?
Kaidou has better heat resistance.
Also, Big Mom still has an unresolved Elbaf connection, which is significant IMO, whereas Wano was Kaido's island and I think he's fallen out of the story now.
But it's a Wano cover story, and I have a feeling he has a relationship to Ancient Giants.
And finally, Big Mom wasn't defeated by Luffy
That actually means Kaidou is MORE likely to come back

Good chapter, but overhyped by the leakers. You can't even trust Scotch anymore when he tells you to "buckle your seatbelt" lol.

And it's gonna take 10 minutes for Vegapunk to deliver his message? If Oda finds some way to blue ball us with this...

Ch. 1111 ( also Zoro's birth date) is almost here. Will that be the chapter he finally beats Lucci and head over to give Luffy a hand against the Gorosei? Or is Luffy just gonna 1v5 the Gorosei by himself? Because I don't know where Oda is heading with this anymore.

Alright so Saturn didn't summon the Gorosei because he was getting bodied, he summoned them because they need to stop the message quickly. Gorosei agenda here we come!

Good chapter, but overhyped by the leakers. You can't even trust Scotch anymore when he tells you to "buckle your seatbelt" lol.

And it's gonna take 10 minutes for Vegapunk to deliver his message? If Oda finds some way to blue ball us with this...
You're just saying that because Robin isn't doing something crazy.

I Think it's hype, but it's definitely a setup for the real big chapter two weeks from now.

You're just saying that because Robin isn't doing something crazy.

I Think it's hype, but it's definitely a setup for the real big chapter two weeks from now.
Yes, that's part of the reason I said that

But seriously, I'm not saying none of its hype because it is. We're about to have the other 4 Gorosei show up and see some of their abilities for crying out loud! Who wouldn't be hyped off that? The reason I say it's overhyped is because like you said it's just a setup chapter to the really crazy one we're gonna get weeks from now.

But it's a Wano cover story
It has to be a Wano cover story either way because both Kaido and Big Mom are trapped under Wano
That actually means Kaidou is MORE likely to come back
I meant in the sense that Big Mom will come back and be defeated by Luffy. I believe G5 Luffy vs Big Mom will happen at some point. I think Kaido will save Big Mom, and by doing so, pay off his debt to her (that had been brought up a couple of times)

Back