• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers

What happened to Kuma after he saved Bonney? It seems that his attack on Saturn didn't have much effect after all, I expected at least a mention of Saturn being weakened.

I like how Vegapunk just got ******* murked and Luffy is still laughing is ass off in G5,lol, he can't control only feeling joy.

Btw what would you guys reaction be if Lucci ends up defeating Zoro and Jimbei?

I like how Vegapunk just got ******* murked and Luffy is still laughing is ass off in G5,lol, he can't control only feeling joy.
Starting to think Kaidou had a very specific goal with the SMILEs
Btw what would you guys reaction be if Lucci ends up defeating Zoro and Jimbei?
My eyes would pop out of my head and I'd make a cartoon sound effect.

Would be cool if Oda can expand on the fact that Luffy cannot control his laugh and joy or that he can only go into G5 if he feels happy and excited in fighting his enemy, like for example he cannot use it when fighting Akainu in the future because he would be feeling only anger cause of Ace's death, but Oda is probably gonna forget.

Would be cool if Oda can expand on the fact that Luffy cannot control his laugh and joy or that he can only go into G5 if he feels happy and excited in fighting his enemy, like for example he cannot use it when fighting Akainu in the future because he would be feeling only anger cause of Ace's death, but Oda is probably gonna forget.
That isn't true though, I don't think Luffy was very excited about fighting the fodder marines. Laughing isn't something he needs to do, it's just his power-up method.

Luffy always been like this... Wtf is worrying and screaming going to do? (Sanji👁️) the more he laughs the stronger he gets, and he literally himself said he's always serious basically

Just because he's laughing doesn't mean he's not serious when fighting and stuff

Luffy always been like this... Wtf is worrying and screaming going to do?
You say this like Luffy is some kind of psychopath who chooses what he feels based on efficiency. He mourns when someone close to him dies, Gear 5th just makes him get a little silly sometimes.

He mourns when someone close to him dies
only when he can't do anything about it
You say this like Luffy is some kind of psychopath who chooses what he feels based on efficiency.
Nah, it's just his character... Similar to luffy not listening to people's backstory/serious information
Gear 5th just makes him get a little silly sometimes.
Gear 5 enhances luffy's freedom, which has many times acted like that in serious situations before

What would he do about someone being dead?

How does that apply to friends dying?

Yeah, for sure, it makes him go Monkey D. Goofy.
Lizard. Not gonna explain

You do like to go against every single thing I say, you have to look what I say and then see the bigger picture 🐵

Idk what you're implying, I said a thing, you said something else I slightly disagreed with, I offered an opinion. If you genuinely think people decide on everything they do based on your opinions... idk, mate.
Nah I'm just saying your attacking a specific thing/statement instead of the whole argument I'm trying to support if that makes sense, support for the whole luffy freedom thing and serious situations
Has nothing to do with you, just when I was going to reply something distracted me... I just like saying random stuff only I would understand/get, it's funny 🙈

Nah I'm just saying your attacking a specific thing/statement instead of the whole argument I'm trying to support if that makes sense, support for the whole luffy freedom thing and serious situations
I agree with some parts, but disagree with others. That's why I only bring up the parts I disagree with. Actually, I did say I agreed with the freedom thing.
Has nothing to do with you, just when I was going to reply something distracted me... I just like saying random stuff only I would understand/get, it's funny 🙈
Oh, alright.

images

Back