• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Vegapunk does indeed manage to reveal the truth about the Void Century to the world, maybe Imu decides to wipe the entire slate clean and use the Mother Flame to annihilate the world outside of Mary Geoise. Either way, I really want to see the look on the faces of the Five Elders when the void century is revealed.
Its possible but i doubt Oda its planning to reveal the whole truth right now, that need to be done when Luffy reach Laugh Tale.

yoo... Now that I actually see the manga panels back... That's an actual very good speed feat from gear 5... Kizaru's light went only centimeters forward in the manga and luffy would have to cover at least many meters to grab him just from using luffy's arm

Meaning that Vegapunk will likely only seem to have died.

Just a note that Vegapunk's "true body" is very likely his gigantic brain, and that even his original body is likely just functioning as a "satellite" receiving remote signals from it currently.
I actually forgot about that, watch as how worst gen says "aSsPulL, HAcDa ConFirMeD!!!1!"

Like seriously, I feel like they just want it to be east blue and just that.

I do hope Saturn actually fights back and shows off some real power, because outside of taking hits and using some hax, he's not doing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back