• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers

Holy **** this chapter is hype! Dory and Brogy seemingly know about the sun god Nika, likely an important figure in giant history, and are here to provide support!

Why are head injuries part of your punishment for little kids?
👁️ hmm?

I meant something more like this

monkeyoflife-orangutan.gif

Kids will cry if you try to attack back with any sort of weight behind your attack

There is some video I remember but can't find it which explains what I mean perfectly

Also:

Where. Is. The. Lucci Fight?

Come on, Oda! We few Lucci bros don't ask for much!
I'm starting to think this fight isn't important to Oda because it's weird we won't get to see any of it even in this chapter, especially after getting updated on the other SHs last chapter. It's really just a fight made to keep Zoro busy so he won't get involved with Saturn and Kizaru. I wouldn't be surprised if when he finally does get back to Lucci vs. Zoro, Zoro's actually either already beaten Lucci offscreen or Zoro beats Lucci with one big attack.

I'm starting to think this fight isn't important to Oda because it's weird we won't get to see any of it even in this chapter, especially after getting updated on the other SHs last chapter. It's really just a fight made to keep Zoro busy so he won't get involved with Saturn and Kizaru. I wouldn't be surprised if when he finally does get back to Lucci vs. Zoro, Zoro's actually either already beaten Lucci offscreen or Zoro beats Lucci with one big attack.
At least Lucci gets a fight, Kaku is still in the bubble.

Sanji having to protect them while there’s a danmaku of lasers make sense that he’ll get hit I guess, tho from the scan it’s hard to see if he actually got hit or not

Last edited:
And then when Lucci is offscreened, you'll have Monkeman and Emin being like "welp, guess Lucci doesn't scale to Zoro" despite the evidence from previous chapters.

just like with the s-shark sanji fiasco, the text spoilers once again made it seem like sanji got one shot, but in the raws hes literally fine with no visible damage whatsoever.

just like with the s-shark sanji fiasco, the text spoilers once again made it seem like sanji got one shot, but in the raws hes literally fine with no visible damage whatsoever.
Man this Sanji-hating is kinda getting out of hand, lol.

Man this Sanji-hating is kinda getting out of hand, lol.
i remember the text spoilers the chapter when boa almost kicks coby on hachinosu the text spoilers were literally describing it like "boas kick was gonna be "more impressive" than anything sanji had ever done" or some thing, absolutely ridiculous.

i remember the text spoilers the chapter when boa almost kicks coby on hachinosu the text spoilers were literally describing it like "boas kick was gonna be "more impressive" than anything sanji had ever done" or some thing, absolutely ridiculous.
To be fair, Sanji would be losing a lot of blood if Boa kicked him.

And then when Lucci is offscreened, you'll have Monkeman and Emin being like "welp, guess Lucci doesn't scale to Zoro" despite the evidence from previous chapters.
Nah... Just get downscaled or just scales to no haki zoro (with Enma?)

Emin was even supporting Lucci so I don't even know why you brought him up out of nowhere

Emin, come back 😓🙏

He scales off 2-Sword Enma Zoro now, Bonney had one of his swords earlier.
Getting low-key sick of the "number of swords" thing, it's only ever meaningful when Zoro does special attacks these days.

But anyways:

Rooftop Enma Zoro sliced Zoan Kaido's scales, scared both Kaido and Big Mom, and overpowered Zoan Kaido's Tatsumaki.

Current Zoro not only has a much stronger base form but has full mastery of Enma.

So Rooftop Enma Zoro <<< Egghead Enma Zoro = Awakened Lucci's durability without any Haki or Tekkai.

Getting low-key sick of the "number of swords" thing, it's only ever meaningful when Zoro does special attacks these days.
Exactly. Zoro doesn't have access to some of his special attacks, and he doesn't have the ability to block two hits at once while attacking with the third sword. Three swords is factually better than 2 combatatively.

So Rooftop Enma Zoro <<< Egghead Enma Zoro = Awakened Lucci's durability without any Haki or Tekkai.
are you trying to say Lucci > Kaido or something?

The scaling you just made is one of the worst stretches I've seen.

No, that stuff is true. They're just saying Lucci > Rooftop Zoro, which is true, since Post-Mink Med Zoro > Rooftop Zoro.
don't know what your fully saying but I can just sense it being wrong, so it's wrong 🐵

Tho he literally mentioned rooftop zoro > zoan kaido dura... He's stretching it still

don't know what your fully saying but I can just sense it being wrong, so it's wrong 🐵
What I said was that Lucci is superior to a version of Zoro weaker than the one he fought.
Tho he literally mentioned rooftop zoro > zoan kaido dura... He's stretching it still
Nope, they just said Zoro sliced Kaidou's scales and scared the Yonkou, which literally happened. Even without Enma Unleashed or Haki, him and Killer slightly damaged Kaidou's base form.

nahhhhh, somethings fishy like Seiryu 🐵

Looks kinda like buso and also looks like a named attack from two characters (Also bandana zoro is different 🙈)

Comparing that to a no named, stalling attacks of three swords style ain't the same
1093-008.png
1093-009.png

And we see it overpowering lucci as well

nahhhhh, somethings fishy like Seiryu 🐵

Looks kinda like buso and also looks like a named attack from two characters (Also bandana zoro is different 🙈)

Comparing that to a no named, stalling attacks of three swords style ain't the same
1093-008.png
1093-009.png

And we see it overpowering lucci as well
It isn't Buso, but Zoro's literally using Buso against Lucci there, and in a stronger key.

yee but that's what I've been referring to the whole time
What? All you've been referring to is "get scans or you're just saying shit". This has nothing to do with what I've been saying, you shouldn't look at me for bringing scans when I'm not even the person who brought up the arguments you disagree with for whatever reason.

Back