• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1109 Spoilers

If the 2nd Timeskip actually happens, I doubt it'll be more than a couple years at best, and only if some crazy shit happens. I'd prefer roughly 6 months.

The dawn is in reference to the Scabbards skipping time and defeating Kaido in the future. Toki time-traveled 800 years desperately wanting to go to Wano but basically forgot all about it after meeting Oden. Maybe she found what she was looking for in him

That's because of the Nika awakening
Dawn is 100% refers to luffy whos gonna free wano even Pedro said that while looking at luffy and she was talking about samurai too
Nika awaking? so? thats because this is the first time for luffy to be joyboy/Nika and made Zou hear the drums of freedom again
im tired of talking but these things are very clear to me that this might at least 1% means its luffy but hey again dont believe it coz its hard to break stones with ur bare hands no matter what u do.

Dawn is 100% refers to luffy whos gonna free wano even Pedro said that while looking at luffy and she was talking about samurai too
Nika awaking? so? thats because this is the first time for luffy to be joyboy/Nika and made Zou hear the drums of freedom again
im tired of talking but these things are very clear to me that this might at least 1% means its luffy but hey again dont believe it coz its hard to break stones with ur bare hands no matter what u do.
How much money would you be willing to place on Luffy being the literal original Joyboy, going back in time, and setting up his own life? Or is that not what you're saying?

I heard a theory a few months back that Jack is gonna talk to some fish and get Kaidou out if the water(the person believed maybe he could breathe down there with the fish-fish fruit model azure dragon, which I doubt)

Is this just me or Kizaru is crying ?

9287040-img_20240301_143134.jpg
I don't see it. But the line art is quite scratchy here.

How much money would you be willing to place on Luffy being the literal original Joyboy, going back in time, and setting up his own life? Or is that not what you're saying?
im not betting any money XD its just a theory that i made years ago
if it came true then its good
if it doesnt come true then its good too

I know, you just said it like you were incredibly confident it would he true.
yeah because Oda puts too many hints that made me think of this theory especially in Wano and after so if it happens then both i and oda are geniuses =P

yeah because Oda puts too many hints that made me think of this theory especially in Wano and after so if it happens then both i and oda are geniuses =P
Not really, nearly everything you mentioned could be explained by a cycle of reincarnation, which could also explain what Roger was laughing at.

If Luffy is Joyboy, why would all the Joyboy-related things only happen when he awakens his devil fruit? Shouldn't he always be identified as Joyboy by someone like Zou? The more plausible explanation is that there are remnants of the original Joyboy's soul in the Nika fruit - that come to the surface when the power is awakened. Similar to Oden's haki still lingering on in his swords

Not really, nearly everything you mentioned could be explained by a cycle of reincarnation, which could also explain what Roger was laughing at.
well no sh*t XD of course this could happen that's why we use theory and the hints that i said before mostly are referring to the new joy boy or it might actually be the luffy that we know so its a 50/50 for me at least
so we are talking here about
Sea kings > Toki > Zou > Kuma and others all these hints are 100% real that its about joyboy/ the savior of the world of u still dont believe this then i cant help u.
its a theory after all u either believe it or not

"Dawn" is a symbolic reference to the end of darkness. Pedro simply believed in Luffy to bring about a better time for the Minks and Wano people

If Luffy is Joyboy, why would all the Joyboy-related things only happen when he awakens his devil fruit? Shouldn't he always be identified as Joyboy by someone like Zou? The more plausible explanation is that there are remnants of the original Joyboy's soul in the Nika fruit - that come to the surface when the power is awakened. Similar to Oden's haki still lingering on in his swords
Why are u taking this like its a fact? i didnt say all of you should believe my theory OR ELSE XD
and i already told u many times that it might not become true but every person see their own conclusion
i see the normal one which is yeah luffy is the 2nd joyboy which is the closes one aka the obvious one.
but also it could be that all these hints are about luffy.

I didn't take it as fact. In fact, I am trying to debunk your theory
well you failed :) coz of the things i said
and also there is a plot point in this theory but i wouldnt say it =P coz Oda can break his rules in his story to exceed people's expectation just like how he did to BB making him eat 2 DF other than that all of these things so far makes so much sense to me.

well you failed :) coz of the things i said
I disagree

Also BTW, I reread chapter 973. Toki didn't have the slightest clue about the time when the world would be overturned. Oden guesses that it would happen in around 20 years, based on the prophecies he'd heard in Fishman Island

Sea kings > Toki > Zou > Kuma and others all these hints are 100% real that its about joyboy/ the savior of the world of u still dont believe this then i cant help u.
its a theory after all u either believe it or not
The only real hint of prophecy is from the sea kings, and even they are likely talking about some kind of reincarnation cycle. It is common knowledge in Fishman Island that the Poseidon power reappears every 100 years, but usually stays dormant

I disagree

Also BTW, I reread chapter 973. Toki didn't have the slightest clue about the time when the world would be overturned. Oden guesses that it would happen in around 20 years, based on the prophecies he'd heard in Fishman Island
Sure disagree all u want i really dont care XD
lets say Toki doesnt know how about the joyboy stuff (which for me she 100% knows) so how about the Sea kings? do u still deny that they didnt talk about luffy and shiraoshi?

The only real hint of prophecy is from the sea kings, and even they are likely talking about some kind of reincarnation cycle. It is common knowledge in Fishman Island that the Poseidon power reappears every 100 years, but usually stays dormant
yeah i know Poseidon gets born a few 100s of years (u dont know few 100s years might mean 800-900 year which is this year and also it might mean that every 100 yrs it gets born u never know)
also before ending this.
I already told you many times that yes these all might be talking about the 2nd joy boy which i dont disagree on this at all infact this might happen more than my theory coz again this is the obvious one
and i already told you that my theory might 1% happen so if it happens then im a genius.
also i was the one who predicted that yamato is the one who took odens book and she meet ace but many disagreed with me
and i said that shanks will face kidd in 1079 (i believe) and it happen where many disagreed
but hey u either like this theory or not its all up to you

do u still deny that they didnt talk about luffy and shiraoshi?
No, I don't deny that. That does seem to be most likely what they were talking about. However, I think the Seakings occupy a role in the story similar to Zou. They have likely been given specific tasks to carry out upon certain conditions being met. I think Zou and the Seakings have been instructed to end the isolation of Wano and Fishman Island at the right time

also i was the one who predicted that yamato is the one who took odens book and she meet ace but many disagreed with me
and i said that shanks will face kidd in 1079 (i believe) and it happen where many disagreed
I don't know about these predictions, but I will bear in mind your prediction of Luffy=original Joyboy

No, I don't deny that. That does seem to be most likely what they were talking about. However, I think the Seakings occupy a role in the story similar to Zou. They have likely been given specific tasks to carry out upon certain conditions being met. I think Zou and the Seakings have been instructed to end the isolation of Wano and Fishman Island at the right time
yeah and i say that it might be the luffy + the old Poseidon who gave them this massage 800-900 years ago to do all these things luffy with queen lily but hey u never know

Last edited:
Chapter 1110 spoilers

Back