• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1109 Spoilers

question real quick luffy dodged kizaru laser beams coming from his eyes will that be clculated or used?

question real quick luffy dodged kizaru laser beams coming from his eyes will that be clculated or used?
CExu5vy.png

it can be calced... But when high quality scans exist... And I'm going to assume the results won't be as impressive as the other gear 5 speed feats

but overall still a good feat

I hope to see some future calcs of these feats, but it's very likely that Egghead is gonna be full of high rela and FTL feats, maybe even FTL+.

I hope that Zoro kills both Rob Lucci and a stunned Kizaru in chapter 1111 (his bounty value chapter). They are both evil totalitarian scum.
With how quickly Lucci's Awakened Zoan recovery kicked in after his fight with G5 Luffy, I don't see how Lucci can be put out of the picture for the rest of the arc without killing him.

Bro i have been saying this forever there has to be a second time skip there are way too many hints regarding that like law + kidd + tama + momo all being stronger where it has been said that he would be the best Shugin (king of Wano even better than oden) the grand fleet getting stronger (hell like Rebacca is training right now) the time skip will be at least 5 years+ where all the Strawhats will be much stronger and some maybe reached their dream or very close (ussop being in elbaf traing for these 5 years and Nami takes her time drawing the map of the world...etc) this will be the second Sabondy arc like it has the same people who separate the SW these are all hints.

my theory is Luffy will be sent to the past 800-900 yrs somehow and Luffy is the actual Joyboy and we will see the whole void century flashback within Luffy himself being there because there are too many hints like how did they know joy boy comes in this year?? coz u know we are at the end game so its very possible to happen.

Other than that if Luffy and others somehow beat the 5 Goroise then this will be a very bad writing and also escaping will kinda be lame too but at least better than beating all 5 of them.

Bro i have been saying this forever there has to be a second time skip there are way too many hints regarding that like law + kidd + tama + momo all being stronger where it has been said that he would be the best Shugin (king of Wano even better than oden) the grand fleet getting stronger (hell like Rebacca is training right now) the time skip will be at least 5 years+ where all the Strawhats will be much stronger and some maybe reached their dream or very close (ussop being in elbaf traing for these 5 years and Nami takes her time drawing the map of the world...etc) this will be the second Sabondy arc like it has the same people who separate the SW these are all hints.

my theory is Luffy will be sent to the past 800-900 yrs somehow and Luffy is the actual Joyboy and we will see the whole void century flashback within Luffy himself being there because there are too many hints like how did they know joy boy comes in this year?? coz u know we are at the end game so its very possible to happen.

Other than that if Luffy and others somehow beat the 5 Goroise then this will be a very bad writing and also escaping will kinda be lame too but at least better than beating all 5 of them.
f069371d39256a3d363264fb62c0dbf8b2318fa5bebec008872a9e7873046534_1.jpg

I mean u dont have to believe it coz its a theory after all but if u read one piece closely and not being a normal/casual reader u would find this not that far of its truth unless u like BS power ups where momo will somehow be stronger than oden (just like how HxH has it and others too) which kinda happend in wano but its super lame

This idea has been done a lot. Rave Master and Seven Deadly Sins did versions of this. Rave Master with the arc where Siegrain gets stuck in the past and dies, Seven Deadly Sins with the flashback arc where Diane and King's minds are sent back in time. Fairy Tail also did something similar, but primarily with traveling to the future. Besides, One Piece just wrapped up its time travel arc (Wano), I doubt the same thing gets repeated
Other than that if Luffy and others somehow beat the 5 Goroise
This is very unlikely, but it would be a nice subversion. Maybe, in the absence of the Gorosei, we get a proper development of Akainu and the god knights as the endgame villains on the WG side (This might just be my bias, but I prefer Akainu over the Gorosei as a villain)

momo will somehow be stronger than oden (just like how HxH has it and others too) which kinda happend in wano
Momo is not currently stronger than Oden, although he might be, at some point. If I remember correctly, the narration at the end of Wano talked about how he'd become the greatest Shogun of Wano - that does not necessarily mean he will become stronger than Oden, who was never actually the Shogun

@RoyGundam

I mean i didnt watch those animes but this is one piece and those animes didnt have a whole secret void century but we are talking about MC that goes to the past and see how this world was changed and we will know that the joy boy is actually luffy who traveled in past and luffy will know imu and makes the connection between imu and luffy even more that will make luffy defeat this thing (imu) and then luffy comes back to the current time (so he wont die or anything but would get stronger and knows some things)
coz the joy boy we knew sent a apology latter to shirahoshi and BTW the prophecy somehow knows that the new Poseidon will come at this time too so idk this is too obvious to me it can 99% not happening but its very possible

Momo is not currently stronger than Oden, although he might be, at some point. If I remember correctly, the narration at the end of Wano talked about how he'd become the greatest Shogun of Wano - that does not necessarily mean he will become stronger than Oden, who was never actually the Shogun
sure but he is now very strong since he grow but trust me u know and i know that he will be much stronger at least oden level or higher coz Oda didnt give him all these powers for no reasons or to make him not that strong he even gave him a legendary sword too like momo doesnt even know how to wield a sword yet yet alone to master it in a few weeks to months

@RoyGundam

I mean i didnt watch those animes but this is one piece and those animes didnt have a whole secret void century but we are talking about MC that goes to the past and see how this world was changed and we will know that the joy boy is actually luffy who traveled in past and luffy will know imu and makes the connection between imu and luffy even more that will make luffy defeat this thing (imu) and then luffy comes back to the current time (so he wont die or anything but would get stronger and knows some things)
coz the joy boy we knew sent a apology latter to shirahoshi and BTW the prophecy somehow knows that the new Poseidon will come at this time too so idk this is too obvious to me it can 99% not happening but its very possible
Actually, they all had secret past events - thereby necessitating the time travel. I don't believe Luffy is traveling to the past, JoyBoy is a different person, and his apology letter was simply addressed to the mermaid princess - so it was likely addressed to the mermaid princess at the time.

Yeah, Shyarly knew that Poseidon was about to be born. Again, Shyarly can see the future, that's why she knew. As I understand it, there's no prophecy as such of the coming of the next JoyBoy, but rather, just a set of preconditions that should be met for some world-altering event to happen, and it involves Luffy and Shirahoshi (Poseidon) and Vivi is very likely to be involved as well

Actually, they all had secret past events - thereby necessitating the time travel. I don't believe Luffy is traveling to the past, JoyBoy is a different person, and his apology letter was simply addressed to the mermaid princess - so it was likely addressed to the mermaid princess at the time.

Yeah, Shyarly knew that Poseidon was about to be born. Again, Shyarly can see the future, that's why she knew. As I understand it, there's no prophecy as such of the coming of the next JoyBoy, but rather, just a set of preconditions that should be met for some world-altering event to happen, and it involves Luffy and Shirahoshi (Poseidon) and Vivi is very likely to be involved as well
Yeah but the first ones who knows about this prophecy are the sea kings remember? they knew about this way before Sharly.
i mean sure well u dont have to believe it but going back there will reveal so much things that the world of one piece is.

Also even Toki knew that joy boy will be born in this exact year the person who has the time-time fruit she might actually be the one who sent luffy back to the present.

im pretty sure oda said on the jump festa that luffy will escape he will probably be saved by the revolutionary bcs aint no way hes beating 5 of them luffy cant even damage saturn anymore since he transformed into this new form.

im pretty sure oda said on the jump festa that luffy will escape he will probably be saved by the revolutionary bcs aint no way hes beating 5 of them luffy cant even damage saturn anymore since he transformed into this new form.
I mean idk if this is true that Oda said that but trust me Oda isnt dumb to spoil his fans XD he loves to exceed expectations even if he did say that
Also yeah they will 99% escape anyone knows this but dragon and the others are in Iva's island which is hard to believe that they somehow come save him within these 10 mins

Also this is a theory and im just thinking outside the box

Where are you getting this from?

I don't remember this either
See? im not a casual reader
Yeah well in Roger's flash back chapters (edit found it its 968s when they were leaving/entering Fishmen island thats why Roger asked Sharly about this
and Toki idk which chapter but its within the flashback

Luffy 2v1 ing kizaru and saturn is still insane 🙉

Sanji has been a lowkey fraud... He needs to fight someone for real, at least a little bit

See? im not a casual reader
Yeah well in Roger's flash back chapters 960s when they were leaving/entering Fishmen island thats why Roger asked Sharly about this
and Toki idk which chapter but its within the flashback
I went through the flashback chapters again. The seakings were talking about the meeting of their 2 kings (likely referring to Shirahoshi and Luffy) but they were vague about the timespan, while Shyarly had made a bunch of prophecies like, Shirahoshi's birth, Neptune's marriage, the "day of disaster" that Luffy almost caused in the Fishman Island arc, and her prophecies are actually revealed first - which is kind of confusing

However, I didn't see the Toki stuff you're talking about

So with the translations having come out, it looks like Saturn really did summon the remaining Elders. "The planets are aligning" can really only mean the remaining Elders will join since they all have planet-themed names. Things will not be looking good for the Straw Hats. No way Luffy can take all of them on by himself, and even if Sanji pitches in, it's not gonna be enough. Only way things can turn around is if Shanks and Blackbeard join the fight. Then it'll REALLY be a free-for-all, though it's very unlikely this will happen. I'm glad we're finally getting to see the Five Elders in action, which will make the sensation of getting their asses handed to them all-the-sweeter. Overall, I'm really curious to see how things will turn out. Shame we have to wait two weeks to see how this all plays out.

Last edited:
I went through the flashback chapters again. The seakings were talking about the meeting of their 2 kings (likely referring to Shirahoshi and Luffy) but they were vague about the timespan, while Shyarly had made a bunch of prophecies like, Shirahoshi's birth, Neptune's marriage, the "day of disaster" that Luffy almost caused in the Fishman Island arc, and her prophecies are actually revealed first - which is kind of confusing

However, I didn't see the Toki stuff you're talking about
common search it for urself XD u made me search for it
So u told me give me proof of the prophecy I gave u
Second Toki is the one who said the thing she said about the dawn ch 973 (and there is an episode that oden said to Toki use ur fruit and go meet this thing or something hinting its Joyboy) i mean why would she travel to this exact time? she was born in 800-900
Lastly Zou said that Joyboy has return and he felt happy about it like more like he knows this person aura (and yeah it could be that luffy has the same aura of joyboy but it could be that its actually luffy too)

Second Toki is the one who said the thing she said about the dawn ch 973 (and there is an episode that oden said to Toki use ur fruit and go meet this thing or something hinting its Joyboy) i mean why would she travel to this exact time? she was born in 800-900
The dawn is in reference to the Scabbards skipping time and defeating Kaido in the future. Toki time-traveled 800 years desperately wanting to go to Wano but basically forgot all about it after meeting Oden. Maybe she found what she was looking for in him
Lastly Zou said that Joyboy has return and he felt happy about it like more like he knows this person aura (and yeah it could be that luffy has the same aura but it could be that its actually luffy too)
That's because of the Nika awakening

Back