• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers

What? All you've been referring to is "get scans or you're just saying shit". This has nothing to do with what I've been saying, you shouldn't look at me for bringing scans when I'm not even the person who brought up the arguments you disagree with for whatever reason.
yee I KNOW, I'm just saying what I've been saying to the rest... I never replied to you specifically asking for scans...

You said this
All what was said was that Egghead Zoro > Roofpiece Zoro, and as such Lucci > Roofpiece Zoro
And I said that's not proof (referring not to just you as the others said that) so not sure why you're repeating what's been said

Kaido, off guarded... Not caring using no haki and in base
10.jpg
11.jpg

Tanking two named attacks which zoro having used some haki with, as stated...

Comparing that to a fully guarded awakened zoan Lucci getting overpowered with no buso (no bandana zoro), no named attack is insane.

Even a high chance of Lucci using tekkai as well...

Last edited:
Even with scans I've never seen before, I know more about it than the people who've actually read the manga... Wtf

yee I KNOW, I'm just saying what I've been saying to the rest... I never replied to you specifically asking for scans...

You said this

And I said that's not proof (referring not to just you as the others said that) so not sure why you're repeating what's been said
Dude

That was me simplifying it. It was never meant to be provided with evidence, it was only to shrink it down to make it concise.

Dude

That was me simplifying it. It was never meant to be provided with evidence, it was only to shrink it down to make it concise.
This guy must be trolling or just trying to me mad... Read what I said.
I never replied to you specifically asking for scans...

I never asked you for evidence, I only explained to you how, what you said isn't evidence so idk why you're trying to
make it concise
I basically said that those who agree with rooptop zoro < egghead zoro, show the evidence otherwise what you're saying doesn't matter, no matter how many times you say it

This guy must be trolling or just trying to me mad... Read what I said.
No, but this type of pseudo-intellectual speech does in fact tick me off
I never asked you for evidence, I only explained to you how, what you said isn't evidence so idk why you're trying to
Because it wasn't meant as evidence, get that? I don't care about evidence at all, and I don't care about the scaling talk, because all I did was cut the flab around the original discussion, which you can't even seem to understand the intent behind
I basically said that those who agree with rooptop zoro < egghead zoro, show the evidence otherwise what you're saying doesn't matter, no matter how many times you say it
OK, and others do that instead, because I have no interest in the conversation as a whole. Again, I was just here to simplify the argument.

No, but this type of pseudo-intellectual speech does in fact tick me off

Because it wasn't meant as evidence, get that? I don't care about evidence at all, and I don't care about the scaling talk, because all I did was cut the flab around the original discussion, which you can't even seem to understand the intent behind

OK, and others do that instead, because I have no interest in the conversation as a whole. Again, I was just here to simplify the argument.
BRO THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED A MESSAGE, I ALREADY KNEW THAT ALL YOU WERE DOING WAS JUST EXPLAINING THEIR ARGUMENT, WHICH IS FINE... BUT THEN AFTER I EXPLAINED THAT JUST SAYING IT ISN'T PROOF, YOU SAID IT AGAIN, SO I MADE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU TO THEM WHO SAY IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE

I don't want anything from you, you just randomly got into the conversation so I had use you because you was saying it/trying to explain it

BRO THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED A MESSAGE, I ALREADY KNEW THAT ALL YOU WERE DOING WAS JUST EXPLAINING THEIR ARGUMENT, WHICH IS FINE... BUT THEN AFTER I EXPLAINED THAT JUST SAYING IT ISN'T PROOF, YOU SAID IT AGAIN, SO I MADE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU TO THEM WHO SAY IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE
Then don't use me as an example, capisce? Cause there was no reason to use me as a godamn linchpin for your supposed example usage, since I'm not the one who's adamant on anything involving this conversation. You aren't some mob boss.
I don't want anything from you, you just randomly got into the conversation so I had use you because you was saying it/trying to explain it
If you don't want anything from me, then start by not specifically calling me out by using "you" repeatedly. Cause I'm not explaining anything, or saying it as if I side with that scaling (I don't side with anything here cause I'm uninterested to do so), I was here wanting to shorten the crux of the conversation.

Then don't use me as an example, capisce? Cause there was no reason to use me as a godamn linchpin for your supposed example usage, since I'm not the one who's adamant on anything involving this conversation. You aren't some mob boss.
so then why were you replying to me and asking shit and also intervening and trying to explain it to me? Especially when I never even talked to you until you did?

That alone is enough reason to use you as an example since you kept explaining something that didn't need explaining

And you also ain't no lawyer
If you don't want anything from me, then start by not specifically calling me out by using "you" repeatedly. Cause I'm not explaining anything, or saying it as if I side with that scaling (I don't side with anything here cause I'm uninterested to do so), I was here wanting to shorten the crux of the conversation.
Nah you just made it longer by trying to one up with what I was saying all the time which is why we're here

so then why were you replying to me and asking shit and also intervening and trying to explain it to me? Especially when I never even talked to you until you did?
I don't remember asking anything, and the reason I "intervened" was cause you asked why Zoro was in a stronger key, which I answered why after reading over the conversation. It's why I put in my post, "from what I've read over this conversation". I don't need you talking to be to respond to that, or anything really.
That alone is enough reason to use you as an example since you kept explaining something that didn't need explaining
The only thing I was explaining was my intent in this conversation. That's no reason to "use me as an example"
And you also ain't no lawyer
The way you say "use as an example" is very reminiscent of how mob boss' speak, it's just a comparison.
Nah you just made it longer by trying to one up with what I was saying all the time which is why we're here
There was no one upping here, so I don't know what you've been reading

we dont visibly see it too much, but based on marines it looks like g5 luffy was shaking the whole island a bit, its not anything massive, just an observation of the range g5's manipulation can reach

The crocodile on the cover page wearing a LacostA T-shirt is hilarious. For those who don't know, Lacoste is a famous fashion brand whose mascot is a crocodile

PS: Fan translations are out

Tanking two named attacks which zoro having used some haki with, as stated...

Comparing that to a fully guarded awakened zoan Lucci getting overpowered with no buso (no bandana zoro), no named attack is insane.

Even a high chance of Lucci using tekkai as well...
Good thing we aren't comparing Lucci to Kaidou directly, only to a past version of Zoro who was much less in tune with Enma and was able to block hits from Kaidou and Big Mom, and damage Kaidou significantly with Tatsumaki iirc.

And then when Lucci is offscreened, you'll have Monkeman and Emin being like "welp, guess Lucci doesn't scale to Zoro" despite the evidence from previous chapters.
Monkeman? I can definitely see it lol

But Emin? I seriously doubt that, especially when he was one of the main people that supported Lucci scaling to G5 Luffy while MonkeMan and others kept trying to get it denied.

Sanji wasn't one-shotted like the spoilers made it seem, but the beam still damaged him (you can see blood in his panel) like it did Atlas and Franky.

Monkeman? I can definitely see it lol

But Emin? I seriously doubt that, especially when he was one of the main people that supported Lucci scaling to G5 Luffy while MonkeMan and others kept trying to get it denied.
Yeah I was admittedly exaggerating the Emin stuff, since he's fine with Lucci scaling to Enma, just not to KoH.

Crazy how he can get off-guarded by guys he's looking directly at.
Yee you can still be off guarded…

let down one's guard​

idiom

: to relax and stop being careful and alert
Crazy how much power scaling has been affecting your brains…

I don't remember asking anything, and the reason I "intervened" was cause you asked why Zoro was in a stronger key, which I answered why after reading over the conversation. It's why I put in my post, "from what I've read over this conversation". I don't need you talking to be to respond to that, or anything really.

The only thing I was explaining was my intent in this conversation. That's no reason to "use me as an example"

The way you say "use as an example" is very reminiscent of how mob boss' speak, it's just a comparison.

There was no one upping here, so I don't know what you've been reading
You clearly just don’t wanna accept that you were just relying bad information and didn’t know the situation since you kept on saying their point without proof. Which I never needed
Good thing we aren't comparing Lucci to Kaidou directly, only to a past version of Zoro who was much less in tune with Enma and was able to block hits from Kaidou and Big Mom, and damage Kaidou significantly with Tatsumaki iirc.
And that past Zoro and the stronger Zoro doesn’t have comparable usage of strength. So still no.
Is Emin even active?
nah, not sure what’s happened to him, hope everything is well with him tho🙏

Yee you can still be off guarded…

Crazy how much power scaling has been affecting your brains…
Why would Kaidou be off-guard? He was looking directly at them, and had... you know what, I'll just cite Zoro's feats against Kaidou and BM later. Also "Powerscaling has affected all your brains but not my superior gigabrain 🤓🤓🤓🙈" from the guy who brought up the concept of offguarding Kaidou as not still being a feat.
You clearly just don’t wanna accept that you were just relying bad information and didn’t know the situation since you kept on saying their point without proof. Which I never needed
You have been so hostile for no reason just because someone told you what the argument you misinterpreted was saying. At least I'm actually being annoying, this mf just said one thing and you keep talking shit.

Inb4 you post "Just speaking truth 🙈🙉🙊🐵🐒:LOL::LOL::LOL:" instead of actually responding.
And that past Zoro and the stronger Zoro doesn’t have comparable usage of strength. So still no.
Lucci has been fighting Zoro for hours, while Zoro's friends are in danger, and Zoro was just... what? Going easy on him?

Why would Kaidou be off-guard? He was looking directly at them, and had... you know what, I'll just cite Zoro's feats against Kaidou and BM later. Also "Powerscaling has affected all your brains but not my superior gigabrain 🤓🤓🤓🙈" from the guy who brought up the concept of offguarding Kaidou as not still being a feat.

You have been so hostile for no reason just because someone told you what the argument you misinterpreted was saying. At least I'm actually being annoying, this mf just said one thing and you keep talking shit.

Inb4 you post "Just speaking truth 🙈🙉🙊🐵🐒:LOL::LOL::LOL:" instead of actually responding.

Lucci has been fighting Zoro for hours, while Zoro's friends are in danger, and Zoro was just... what? Going easy on him?
Monkey means that kaidou wans't defending himself and let himself open

Look, I don't know what kind of problem you have with what I said. I keep repeating this, I only responded to you because you asked "why" they believed Zoro was in a stronger key, and I answered by gathering what was previously said up to that point in a concise manner. And again (I keep having to repeat that), I never needed to show you proof of anything involving that cause the burden never fell on me, because I was simply answering the question you asked for another person. Who you should be asking scans for, not me. Stop being so hard-headed about something you're misinterpretating here.

Anyways I'm on my Yakuza grind

Look, I don't know what kind of problem you have with what I said. I keep repeating this, I only responded to you because you asked "why" they believed Zoro was in a stronger key, and I answered by gathering what was previously said up to that point in a concise manner. And again (I keep having to repeat that), I never needed to show you proof of anything involving that cause the burden never fell on me, because I was simply answering the question you asked for another person. Who you should be asking scans for, not me. Stop being so hard-headed about something you're misinterpretating here.
Bro, it's literally you misinterpreting the situation, you said their argument twice, the second one where I made my point that just saying it isn't proof and you replied to me their point again...
Anyways I'm on my Yakuza grind
The new one or old one? Idk seen some stuff about it recently, one where a US celebrity made an ad for it and one where you had to pay deluxe edition to get the full game or something

or you mean real life? 👁️

I am someone who fights and is into fighting in real life, so it's different 🙈, the only thing my brain is trying to do is defend truth and find truth.
I never misinterpreted any argument so not sure what you're saying, and me being hostile isn't true... I'm just getting annoyed, also you just said you're trying to be annoying?

You keep on saying this as if I actually type like that, the only way I'll do that is if you first start acting the same way, so then I'll just basically troll/banter back
you literally know nothing about the situation so not sure why this has anything to do with it... So what if zoro has already one shotted him and Nami was just assuming?

Still has nothing to do with right now

I am someone who fights and is into fighting in real life, so it's different 🙈, the only thing my brain is trying to do is defend truth and find truth.
Ok, but you ain't Kaidou.
I never misinterpreted any argument so not sure what you're saying, and me being hostile isn't true... I'm just getting annoyed, also you just said you're trying to be annoying?
Being a bit hostile toward me here is fine in this specific instance, I'm being mildly annoying, other people are being normal. If you genuinely aren't trying to be antagonistic, sorry, but it's really easy to interpret that way.
you literally know nothing about the situation so not sure why this has anything to do with it...
I know as much as any of us. But for all we know now, the fight continued for at least a decent section of the time that has passed, since people with Observation Haki(Like Jinbe, who has multiple KMs of range iirc) haven't said "no, the fight is over," when people say it isn't.
So what if zoro has already one shotted him and Nami was just assuming?
Then someone would have said that they didn't actually know.

Bro, it's literally you misinterpreting the situation, you said their argument twice, the second one where I made my point that just saying it isn't proof and you replied to me their point again...
What if we said this all is a misunderstanding

I'm kinda bored now tbh
The new one or old one? Idk seen some stuff about it recently, one where a US celebrity made an ad for it and one where you had to pay deluxe edition to get the full game or something

or you mean real life? 👁️
maxresdefault.jpg

Being a bit hostile toward me here is fine in this specific instance, I'm being mildly annoying
well I didn't see you being annoying besides saying stuff with no proof, the other guy is trying to defend himself in a situation he put himself in and keep on not trying to understand what I'm saying, which is much more annoying
I know as much as any of us. But for all we know now, the fight continued for at least a decent section of the time that has passed, since people with Observation Haki(Like Jinbe, who has multiple KMs of range iirc) haven't said "no, the fight is over," when people say it isn't.
we didn't even see jinbe, he literally already went so he can't say no the fight isn't over
Then someone would have said that they didn't actually know.
Not really, just the last time they checked zoro was still dealing with lucci

you know what, I'll just cite Zoro's feats against Kaidou and BM later.
This was really just an excuse for me to read The Great 2v4 again.

-Kaidou starts off surprised, when Luffy damages him. He starts getting into the battlin' mood, and tells him he's putting up a "decent fight." He and Big Mom are shown to be going pretty serious against Luffy(1001).

-Zoro cuts Prometheus in half while Big Mom is trying to hit Luffy with him, then goes "hehe I love stealing >:]"(1001).

-Zoro puts on his bandana, and him and Killer attack at the same time, in different areas, with the power of friendly rivalry. Kaidou is watching them with confusion beforehand, and is holding his club forward, as if preparing to swing, in a position it wasn't in before, after they hit him. Idk what he was planning. A little blood comes out of Kaidou's body. Kaidou leans his head back, then throws it forward and laughs. Zoro says he should release more of Enma's power, suggesting he was using Initial Buso on at least one sword(1001).

-Kaidou calls all of the lads a group of little monsters, but this might just be Kid, Law, and Luffy(1001).

-Kaidou and Big Mom start taking this seriously, bringing out their DF powers.

-Zoro blocks a Kaifu with one sword and doesn't even look, and it goes flying. Mans thought he was looking dope, and he was(1002).

-Kaidou goes "Damn, these mfs got duraneg? THESE BRATS CAN HURT ME?! That shit crazy."(1002).

-Zoro cuts through Kaidou's Wororororo Breath and then uses Enma for a 1-sword attack. Big Mom calls for Kaidou to dodge, and Zoro cuts Onigashima's horn off from near the middle of the skull. Kaidou asks why he can feel Oden's aura, and Big Mom claims Kaidou underestimated him, before immediately shooting Zoro with Zeus while he's winded and falling(1002).

-Zoro is up on his feet and completely fine less than a minute later(1003).

-Zoro, carrying Luffy, is able to jump out of the way of Motherly Fire without getting caught in the AOE(1003).

-Off-guard, Zoro is hit by Kaidou's Tatsumaki and thrown away. Using his Haki, with Enma unleashing some of that sweet sweet power, he makes Kaidou spit out blood with Great Tatsumaki, and cuts his side enough that blood comes out of there too. Killer notices Kaidou had his scales penetrated, as does Big Mom. Kaidou uses Tatsumaki Kaifu, and Zoro grabs Luffy, jumping out of the way of one of them, while Killer blocks two of them, because Killer is a goat(Zoro scales above Killer)(1003).

-Zoro takes a Hakai and lives. So impressive is this feat that Law's surprised he can live through it, and Kid stops being a dick, thanking him. Zoro is hurt, but can still talk, and starts running around, ready to fight, 3 pages later, cutting Prometheus apart multiple times(1009).

-Law is impressed by Zoro's resilience, claiming Hakai "could have" shattered every bone in his body, and he keeps chopping up Prometheus(1010).

-ASURA TIME!!! Zoro passes Kaidou mid-strike, and cuts him. Kaidou spits blood and starts monologuing, telling Zoro that one permanently scarred him(1010).

Gotta love how any times Kaido first takes a decent hit from someone he takes a minute to start powerscaling and giving us his scaling chain and his "Top 5 fr fr".
Actual goon behavior,he truly is the world's strongest creature(because us Vsbattles goons aren't human).

Back