• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1047: "The Sky Over The Capital" (Fan Translations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t want another Luffy down, I mean he’s already lost 3 times in the Raid alone, it’s time to defeat Kaidou now

People see this big punch and think it must not be the final blow because Oda said Luffy can’t win with just a “strong punch”, but people have failed to consider that this big punch could just be more than a “strong punch”

I’m still down for Ant’s Kaidou becomes a pancake solution

I honestly don’t want another Luffy down, I mean he’s already lost 3 times in the Raid alone, it’s time to defeat Kaidou now

People see this big punch and think it must not be the final blow because Oda said Luffy can’t win with just a “strong punch”, but people have failed to consider that this big punch could just be more than a “strong punch”

I’m still down for Ant’s Kaidou becomes a pancake solution
If Luffy loses again the raid might as well fail tbh. As much as I love the immovable object that Kaido is being, I'm getting tired of the constant L's and retries.

Luffy: Defeated so many time
Also Luffy:
AngelicRapidBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

They confirmed that "Act 3" will finish this chapter.

Either Luffy wins or the raid fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back