• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1044: "Warrior of Liberation" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now with all this new stuff…them bounty predictions might change, and the gorosei now know his potential.

Luffy: 4.7B
Zoro: 1.5B
Sanji: 1.2B/1.3B
Jimbe: 1B( 🗿 )
Usopp: 400M(don't like how usopp got tossed aside for the past few arcs)
Robin: 300M
Franky: 200M
Nami: 200M
Brook: 200M
Chopper: 150

Possible members:
Yamato: 1.5B
Momonosuke: 500M
Carrot: 100M

These are some bs numbers with a large +/- estimation that i put together in 2 mins

Last edited:
I think that it would be something like:

Luffy: 5.2 Billion

Yamato: 2.4 Billion

Zoro: 2 Billion

Sanji: 1.6 Billion

Jinbe: 1 Billion

Chopper: 700 Million (Due to holding his own against Queen for a while.)

Nico Robin: 580 Million

Franky: 560 Million

Brook: 500 Million

Nami: 400 Million

Usopp: 300 Million

Last edited:

do we know who actually makes the bounties? we know the wg obv, but like the gorosei? kong? secret staff?

I really don't think Yamato is joining the crew, and even if she were to, it's not going above 1.3 mil.

He'll likely be second highest priority on their "most wanted" list now, right after dragon. Probably 5.6 billion like GodlyCharmander said.

My brain reading this chapter:
325565555023201.gif

Bruh imagine reading spoilers for this lmao.

For real, though- Luffy's "gag character" traits don't even need to be that entirely. I was watching the mask a few days ago (the original movie) and it feels like Luffy now could pull stuff like that off. Creating things out of awakening the environment, blended in with that lowkey cartooney style of exaggeratted expressions and whatnot.
Doesn't have to be universe breaking in terms of actual rules as much as not making sense within the setting itself due to the nature of its freedom.

Luffy: 5B
Zoro: 1.52B
Sanji: 1.3-1.4B
Robin, Jimbe, Franky: 300-500M range
Chopper: 1000 berries
Remaining is hard to tell. I doubt any other strawhat gets a significant bounty increase

Luffy: 5B
Zoro: 1.52B
Sanji: 1.3-1.4B
Robin, Jimbe, Franky: 300-500M range
Chopper: 1000 berries
Remaining is hard to tell. I doubt any other strawhat gets a significant bounty increase
nami will probs get some decent credit. usopp was esentially useless this entire arc ;(

feel like she'll be seen as fodder by wg/marines so i dont think her bounty will surpass the right and left hands of luffy.

Yeah I think she atleast gonna be above 600mil for the fact she is kaido daughter but bellow someone like jinbe,sanji,and zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back