• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1044: "Warrior of Liberation" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOqzEcoXoAECgXR

Remember when Luffy started using Gear 3rd he had the drawback of shrinking for as much time as he used it until he mastered it, and then when he started using Gear 4th he would become unable to use haki for 10 minutes?

I wonder what the drawback for using Gear 5th is going to be (if there's any)

Remember when Luffy started using Gear 3rd he had the drawback of shrinking for as much time as he used it until he mastered it, and then when he started using Gear 4th he would become unable to use haki for 10 minutes?

I wonder what the drawback for using Gear 5th is going to be (if there's any)
Probably the same as Law and Kid, it drains him heavily

Brazil got very early and minor 1045 spoilers. It's likely not enough for a new thread, nor do you guys consider OPEX as a reliable choice.

I'll be translating them, as I consider OPEX reliable as they've been translating stuff for decades much like English fan-translations.

Spoilers 1045:
  • We will have interesting pages about some "gossiping"
  • A comparision is made of Luffy Snakeman on his fight against Katakuri.
This is likely comparison G5 and G4:S
  • Kaido's Flashback

Brazil got very early and minor 1045 spoilers. It's likely not for a new thread, nor do you guys consider OPEX as a reliable choice.

I'll be translating them, as I consider OPEX reliable as they've been translating stuff for decades much like English fan-translations.

Spoilers 1045:
  • We will have interesting pages about some "gossiping"
  • A comparision is made of Luffy Snakeman on his fight against Katakuri.
This is likely comparison G5 and G4:S
  • Kaido's Flashback
link

So does anybody think that our forum should send a letter to SBS at some point? I probably got a bit overexcited earlier for this particular chapter though.
My questions

1. Is Marco's partial transformed form his hybrid?
2. Does Shiki have Haki?
3. Does Kaidou get stronger when he's drunk?
4. How does Big Mom's soul amp powers work?
5. Is Nika literally inside Luffy's devil fruit?
6. Did the World Government know that Luffy had the Gomu Gomu no Mi / Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika?
7. Was Nika a human?
8. What did Zunesha mean by "Luffy is Joyboy"?
9. How many Mythical Zoan fruits are there in the series?
10. Did those who went to Raftel know about the Gomu Gomu no Mi's true name and capabilities?
11. Who else in history had the Gomu Gomu no Mi?
12. Did Shanks know about the Gomu Gomu no Mi's true name and capabilities?
13. Spandam said that whoever eats the fruit will know its name. Why didn't Luffy know his fruit was actually the Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika?
14. How many years have you been planning Luffy's reveal? Since Skypiea? Jaya? Since the series started?

My questions

1. Is Marco's partial transformed form his hybrid?
2. Does Shiki have Haki?
3. Does Kaidou get stronger when he's drunk?
4. How does Big Mom's soul amp powers work?
5. Is Nika literally inside Luffy's devil fruit?
6. Did the World Government know that Luffy had the Gomu Gomu no Mi / Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika?
7. Was Nika a human?
8. What did Zunesha mean by "Luffy is Joyboy"?
9. How many Mythical Zoan fruits are there in the series?
10. Did those who went to Raftel know about the Gomu Gomu no Mi's true name and capabilities?
11. Who else in history had the Gomu Gomu no Mi?
12. Did Shanks know about the Gomu Gomu no Mi's true name and capabilities?
13. Spandam said that whoever eats the fruit will know its name. Why didn't Luffy know his fruit was actually the Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika?
14. How many years have you been planning Luffy's reveal? Since Skypiea? Jaya? Since the series started?
I think that we should avoid all potential future plot details questions, and include praise for how Oda really gave Luffy the most freedom in the world and made him a spiritual successor to Popeye with his Gear 5 toon force.

We should also mention that One Piece is the world's greatest ongoing comic book, and that it is just what we need right now in the world, with tyrannical forces threatening all of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back