• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1044: "Warrior of Liberation" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how fighting this Luffy feels

An unstoppable juggernaut with toonforce powers accompanied by the drums of liberation roaring out constantly.
All while laughing and having fun the entire fight.

I would like to hear your reasons though
The spoilers definetly overdid the chapter. Gear 5 didn’t feel as great as other gears did, like gear 4 was amazing, the entirety of wano being stretched definitely played a part in diminishing the value. Moving onto powers and stuff, toon force, that was non existent, there were just gag moments but that’s basically irrelevant. Hiyori part>Gear 5, by far.

The spoilers definetly overdid the chapter. Gear 5 didn’t feel as great as other gears did, like gear 4 was amazing, the entirety of wano being stretched definitely played a part in diminishing the value. Moving onto powers and stuff, toon force, that was non existent, there were just gag moments but that’s basically irrelevant. Hiyori part>Gear 5, by far.
I guess that makes sense. I purposely avoided spoilers this week so I can't say anything about that. I really liked the chapter, but I can see your point

BRUH
You get 3 pages of consistent toon foce bs. Also whenever theofficial come out they can change it, but they said awakening makes him "exponentially stronger",

I love this new form- it's so goofy yet so oddly FITTING for Luffy. The conqueror's change making KAIDO of all people sweat was such a treat. I can't get enough of this form/Fruit, and the panel with Luffy infront of the moon was just beautiful

Gear 5 has only just started to be fair.

BRUH
You get 3 pages of consistent toon foce bs. Also whenever theofficial come out they can change it, but they said awakening makes him "exponentially stronger",

I love this new form- it's so goofy yet so oddly FITTING for Luffy. The conqueror's change making KAIDO of all people sweat was such a treat. I can't get enough of this form/Fruit, and the panel with Luffy infront of the moon was just beautiful
What 3 pages…googly eyes ain’t toon force.

Hiyori didn't even finish the job WTF?
Still goated.
Screen_Shot_2022-03-25_at_9.33.35_AM.png

If you didn't get hype for this chapter... I mean come on man, this was peak One Piece 😭

I’ve noticed that all the problems that people has had with this chapter (which is top 3 in op imo) are A) Reasonable but already answered one way or another. B)So obvious that the doubt that Oda will answer them in the future is inconceivable.

I really liked this chapter, but I obviously thought that there would be even more of an anarchistic Popeye theme to it. Maybe we will see more of that next chapter?

I am also really interested in what's going on with Zoro ... In this chapter, we get to see most of the significant characters react to Luffy's survival. Sanji even regains consciousness to comment on it, but Zoro and Franky are suspiciously absent

I am also really interested in what's going on with Zoro ... In this chapter, we get to see most of the significant characters react to Luffy's survival. Sanji even regains consciousness to comment on it, but Zoro and Franky ar suspiciously absent
Yes. Agreed. I wonder if Marco and Law will have to team up to save him.

Some people are saying Zoro's actually gonna die, which I'm obviously not particularly sold on. We just have to sit tight and see
I think it would be an extremely bold move to kill off the second most popular character in the series (according to pretty much every character popularity poll)

I think it would be an extremely bold move to kill off the second most popular character in the series (according to pretty much every character popularity poll)
They just killed the first most popular character in the series in the best way possible.

This is One Piece bro, Zoro dead, doesn't mean he's done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back