• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for more Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, seems like Queen is still able to fight against Raid Suit Amped Sanji, impressive, not to mention King tanking everything Zoro can dish out, guess they aren’t called the Beast Pirates for nothing

King: "Wait, ain't I the Kin- WAIT ****!"
images

There's no way that Zoro isn't at least comparable to Mihawk. Hell, I'm betting that it's later revealed that they fought near the end of the timeskip and it was either a barely win for Mihawk, a draw, or a barely win for Zoro.

Lmaoo no way they actually added that ability

Jumping the gun fr
Luffy never had it for that reason, Pretty sure whoever made the profile for Zoro added it there.
There's no way that Zoro isn't at least comparable to Mihawk. Hell, I'm betting that it's later revealed that they fought near the end of the timeskip and it was either a barely win for Mihawk, a draw, or a barely win for Zoro.
No

And this is why y'all get a bad rep...

Makes no sense smh

Man's struggling with King, and can only scar Kaido with his strongest attack. Mihawk is likely a threat to Kaido with normal slashes.

Mihawk ***** on Zoro, maybe he has to coat his kitchen knife this time around though

Honestly people tend to downplay Mihawk because like a couple other characters he hasn't done a lot in the manga so people tend to cast doubt on all of his hype statements (basically people tend to prefer show instead of told). And some people downplay out of spite because of people that hype characters.

Man's struggling with King, and can only scar Kaido with his strongest attack. Mihawk is likely a threat to Kaido with normal slashes.
Disagree, Mihawk was not a threat to old Whitebeard with normal slashes, and both Jozu and Vista deflected them. Mihawk with normal slashes is not a threat to Kaido

Again, Mihawk is stated outright to be the strongest swordsman in the world without exceptions, including Shanks, and never seemed to exert himself in the slightest during the Whitebeard War. I definitely think that he is at least comparable to Kaido and healthy Whitebeard at his peak. He is just generally a bored overpowered slacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back