• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1032: "The beloved sword of Oden" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Last edited:
Orochi Vs Hiyori is being set up at the end of the chapter, Enma still reacting to Hiyori's music like Oden did is probably what Kawamatsu was talking about in 953 with former sword owner's souls still residing in swords.

1032 Spoilers:
Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/we-are-not-ready….18740/
1030 to 1034 "supposed" Spoilers:
  • 1030: Kid's/Law's side, the fruit is awakened. (That's true)
  • 1031: Sanjis/Queens side, grabbing his mentality after twists and turns. (That's true)
  • 1032: Yes, I decided, Power up and robbed the Queen. (This makes no sense with the current spoilers)
  • 1033: Zoro/King side: Gets beaten, breaks sandai kitetsu (This makes a lot of sense with the current spoilers)
  • 1034: What is a black balde, Zoro and enma fusion/awakening

This was speculated a few months? Weeks? Ago, so it's possible Oda changed the script slightly, as the 1032 spoiler seems to align with 1031 ending, while 1033 spoiler aligns with both Chapter 1032, and might align with Chapter 1033.

This was speculated a few months? Weeks? Ago, so it's possible Oda changed the script slightly, as the 1032 spoiler seems to align with 1031 ending, while 1033 spoiler aligns with both Chapter 1032, and might align with Chapter 1033.
Those spoilers were confirmed fake by Redon and Scotchinformer

It seems like a great chapter this week, and it is not certain that CP0 will catch Nico Robin anymore.

Pretty much every reviewer's thoughts on OP last chapter:
SwumPry.png

Glad things are starting to get back to normal

Enma reacts to the Shimisen that belongs to Hiyori. Maybe Sandai DOES break and Zoro actually gets Ame No Habakiri, that Hiyori may have right now? That way he'd have a full set of three Second Grade blades, which he can turn into a supreme grade later via blade blackening-

It's strange how Zoro's trying to find out his "secret". Almost feels uncharacteristic that he'd stop to ponder about what King is, unless finding out what he is shows some weakness? Or King is using some unnamed/Passive ability that Zoro's trying to find a way around-

I’m really glad Zoro is having a difficult time against King, really shows how much of a Monster King is, cause both Marco and Katakuri have had really great showings so far

Luffy barely pulled a win against Kat and that was due to Kat injuring himself earlier to make the fight fair, I want something similar to happen here, so have Zoro completely exhausted afterwards

Katakuri had such an impressive showing against Luffy, there are people that still think Katakuri is stronger then King and could even Low to Mid diff him in a fight

Katakuri had such an impressive showing against Luffy, there are people that still think Katakuri is stronger then King and could even Low to Mid diff him in a fight
Outside of Powerscaling, I really believe that'd be the case narratively. Considering how well perorin was doing up until now, I'd say Katakuri stomps King skill-wise (unless King shows something impressive)

I want Katakuri to be >= Marco and King, since he's supposed to be Luffy's future rival.

Also, considering how much his siblings hype him up, him not being even comparable to Big Mom is a gargantuan letdown.

I personally think that King is considerably more powerful than Katakuri, but I may be wrong.
I mean yeah, according to scaling and what-not, King is 6-B while Katakuri is 6-C.
King will likely scale higher in speed too according to our way of powerscaling.

But if we're going by narrative alone, I'd say Katakuri would win.

I want Katakuri to be >= Marco and King, since he's supposed to be Luffy's future rival.

Also, considering how much his siblings hype him up, him not being even comparable to Big Mom is a gargantuan letdown.
Unfortunately, yeah.
WCI Luffy G4 punches Big Mom, and she shrugs it off, while Katakuri is about the same in strength to G4.

Yeah, I mainly have King stronger then Katakuri currently due to power scaling, but we could see Katakuri in a future Arc and he could end up being above King due to Power scaling then

WCI G4 Boundman Luffy was able to physically overpower a not focused Katakuri, sending him flying and making him bleed, that same G4 Boundman Luffy in Act 1 Wano didn’t damage Base Kaido at all and later got one shotted by Kaido’s Thunder Bagua

Later on, on the rooftop, Luffy was able to damage Hybrid Kaido with a Red Rock, implying Post Ryou Training Gear 2nd and 3rd Luffy>Act 1 Wano G4 Luffy=Katakuri

Then we have Current Zoro keeping up with that same Luffy, Big Mom even warns Kaido about one of Zoro’s Attacks, which she didn’t do when Post Ryou G4 Luffy and the other Supernova’s were attacking Kaido

He is then hit by a combined attack from 2 Yonko for at least a Second and is heavily injured, he then blitzes Hybrid Kaido and scares him with Ashura I believe, Kaido compliments him on it and then Hybrid Kaido hits him with a Thunder Bagua and Zoro is STILL conscious afterwards

Then Zoro gets healed to 100% for the time being and is currently on the back foot against King with him overpowering Zoro and sending flying off Onigashima

So going off scaling wise, King should be a good deal above Katakuri as of right now, but like I said, that could very well change in a Future Arc

Yeah, I mainly have King stronger then Katakuri currently due to power scaling, but we could see Katakuri in a future Arc and he could end up being above King due to Power scaling then
Luffy saying he'll come back to beat Big Mom means Kat will just get stronger to take him on then. Unless by then Luffy is just- RIDICULOUSLY strong in comparaison because he's Emperor status and treats Kat like Blueno before taking on Big Mom. (Hoping it'll be in elbaf than actual whole cake)

I'm looking forward to the anime reaching the top floor fights. I don't believe that tatsumaki himself hurt Kaido, but direct contact with the enma did. And I'm also uncomfortable accepting that King has wings that are more durable than Kaido's scales.

Too bad Robin isn't near Zoro and King's battle. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about King's race. Then again, with the way King's sending Zoro flying all over the place, maybe he'll send him flying back into the part of the castle where she is?

I am confused regarding why X Drake started to fight the CP0 members, since he is a part of the marines... Unless he is a triple-agent working for the Revolutionary Army/Luffy's father Dragon. CP0 mentioned his "true allegiance" after all.

I am confused regarding why X Drake started to fight the CP0 members, since he is a part of the marines... Unless he is a triple-agent working for the Revolutionary Army/Luffy's father Dragon. CP0 mentioned his "true allegiance" after all.
Maybe its because he is a member of SWORD.

Orochi Vs Hiyori is being set up at the end of the chapter, Enma still reacting to Hiyori's music like Oden did is probably what Kawamatsu was talking about in 953 with former sword owner's souls still residing in swords.
Sooooooo, the fake spoilers for the Wano VCs where it was said "Enma has Oden's haki" where kinda right in the end?

Nah, it's probably just that they found out about his connection to SWORD, Drake has no set up to be a Revo.

Sooooooo, the fake spoilers for the Wano VCs where it was said "Enma has Oden's haki" where kinda right in the end?
Enma always possessed the presence of Oden within it, that's what Kaido said. That being Haki though isn't the same, unless Haki = souls.

Don't get me wrong but King is fighting a Zoro who some chapters later confronted BM and Kaido, this is not full 100% Zoro,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back