• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1032: "The beloved sword of Oden" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perospero has a higher bounty than him, plus when Perospero nominated himself as the next captain the only other nomination was Katakuri due to being the strongest (Smoothie, Cracker and Snack would all have a right to being captain over Perospero if they were stronger than him).
Perospero kind of has a claim to be the next captain because he is the eldest sibling, Katakuri on the other hand, has a claim due to being the strongest sibling. Perospero is likely weaker than Cracker and Smoothie

Funny thing I noticed about the official translation is that Zoro unironically believes King's explanations about Pteranodons. That cracked me up

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How didn't i see that before? Holy Mama, Zoro's father is a centaur gifter number...

Sanji reacted differently to Queen's snake shenanigans

Considering that the strawhats have seen actual dinosaurs, Sanji's reaction makes more sense to me
Neither one of them have seen those specific dinosaurs so idk

Credit goes to Swayer7mage for this connection but I found it interesting now that I thought about it-

Zoro noted that he can't cut King's body, and that King hasn't bled from his attacks. He isn't aware of the material that King's body is made out of, so he can't actually used his Breath ability to cut through it-
King is a Lunarian, and they lived on the Red Line. King's skin is toned in the manga as gray-ish. Not the usual dark-skin gray, but more towards Shanks' hair screentoning. What are the chances that King's body is actually made out of the same material that the Red Line is? Either because his race adapted OR because they made the Red Line as "indestructible" as it is?
If Zoro gets told that, there's the possibility that he can try and cut that material (due to being close to it before when they crossed reverse-mountain), and it actually goes through King? I just thought it was an interesting take on King's ridiculous durability/Resistance since even he said it's on another level than a regular Dragon's scales. King might unironically boast higher dura than Kaido himself because of his body's nature.
And do we know what the Red Poneglyphs are made out of? Maybe their indestructible nature comes from the fact that they're created from the Red Line's material-

Credit goes to Swayer7mage for this connection but I found it interesting now that I thought about it-

Zoro noted that he can't cut King's body, and that King hasn't bled from his attacks. He isn't aware of the material that King's body is made out of, so he can't actually used his Breath ability to cut through it-
King is a Lunarian, and they lived on the Red Line. King's skin is toned in the manga as gray-ish. Not the usual dark-skin gray, but more towards Shanks' hair screentoning. What are the chances that King's body is actually made out of the same material that the Red Line is? Either because his race adapted OR because they made the Red Line as "indestructible" as it is?
If Zoro gets told that, there's the possibility that he can try and cut that material (due to being close to it before when they crossed reverse-mountain), and it actually goes through King? I just thought it was an interesting take on King's ridiculous durability/Resistance since even he said it's on another level than a regular Dragon's scales. King might unironically boast higher dura than Kaido himself because of his body's nature.
And do we know what the Red Poneglyphs are made out of? Maybe their indestructible nature comes from the fact that they're created from the Red Line's material-
I mean, Red Poneglyphs are definitely not indestructible, otherwise it would be impossible to write anything on them- But they could potentially be the strongest material in the OP world.

I mean, Red Poneglyphs are definitely not indestructible, otherwise it would be impossible to write anything on them- But they could potentially be the strongest material in the OP world.
They're generally said to be nigh-impossible to destroy, though, aren't they? That's why the history is written on them and not some regular stone. Although yeah, the "indestructible" thing is more hyperbole to show just how difficult they are to destroy.
WHICH adds more possibility to Zoro actually cutting King regardless because we know people from Wano wrote on them- maybe they used Breath of all things, which we know can damage anything so long as you know its breath, to go through their toughness. An ability that Zoro has.
This is big brain time--

Last edited:
Nope, we don't, but Pyrobloin makes the most sense given it comes from volcanic eruptions, and well:

637.png

^^ If that's not a volcano, idk what is, not like we have a super massive volcano in Wano, right?

When Zoro used the tatsumaki against King, it was shown some impacts from the blades that failed to cut the dinosaur.

But against Kaido, only a single cut was made, this one being totally oblique to the direction in which the tornado rotates.

As it was shown that Zoro was suspended in midair during the blow, I believe he traveled with the tatsumaki to cut Kaido directly.I don't think it makes any sense for Kaido to have all this hype in his hardness only to eventually be outdone by a subordinate in his own specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back